Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3527232 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Reflecting.... From last month march to this month, sold 3 domains totalled N243,000 with an investment of just $27 USD. Some of those domains were actually undersold but there are still a lot of domains EXPIRING daily. Internet is really a good means to make money online. use it to your advantage.

Special thanks to zdoh and Treasure28 for their professionalism, fast payments and respect. I appreciate.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
iykepromotions:
Reflecting.... From last month march to this month, sold 3 domains totalled N243,000 with an investment of just $27 USD. Some of those domains were actually undersold but there are still a lot of domains EXPIRING daily. Internet is really a good means to make money online. use it to your advantage.

Special thanks to zdoh and Treasure28 for their professionalism, fast payments and respect. I appreciate.
Thanks for your patronage.
More sales.
Make I reflect too. Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
iykepromotions:

wow..congratulations .. wish u more sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
iykepromotions:

congratulations! How many names did you buy btw March and April? Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
hourl:

congratulations! How many names did you buy btw March and April? Thanks
Don't think is up to 10 though I buy ramdomly. Re investing some back. I don't know when you started but my portfolio may be larger than your's

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
iykepromotions:
Don't think is up to 10 though I buy ramdomly. Re investing some back. I don't know when you started but my portfolio may be larger than your's

Regards.

Definitely
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneyadulttube: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Invest in adult tube website and you will never regret it, The easiest way to earn daily income online without putting much work. Learn more from the link on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vihictor: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2018
Anyone interested in DalesCarpetCleaning.com and southtexassolar.com can PM or quote me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 1:17am On Apr 23, 2018
EGUNSOLA14:
broo, to properly understand the filter to use is a very serious work but, with serious deligency u'll surely understand how it work without any one teaching you one on one.though I am still a leanner just like u but by the power of Almighty God. Am going to announce my first sales. Pls dont giveup, keep researching we shall get there soonest like other big bosses in the house cheers!

Thanks but i noticed you are avoiding the main thing.
In filters what are the things u use or is it that you dont want us to know them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 1:19am On Apr 23, 2018
EGUNSOLA14:
this is how i normally apply my filter. I click the following buttons; no number, no consecutive hyphen, no adult, only with alexa rank, only availlable, sometimes I do apply desire back link figures. Hope you understand this sir? Here is my own questio; pls how do i contact enduser with an whois protected email. Am having very serious problem in this area?
Same here too.
thanks for the info
u can try hunter.io
install it on your google chrome and register but with a personalized email address

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2018
iykepromotions:

you too much sir!! Kindly help us too on this business, atleast to make some sales. I need the emails contact for this my domain free/wifi/connetion.com it worth $11,000. All my contact mails are protected, pls do help me on that thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2018
ewuoso:

Same here too.
thanks for the info
u can try hunter.io
install it on your google chrome and register but with a personalized email address
more grease to your elbow for that info. Using filter does not automatically gives or points you a perticular good names with high qualities, it only saves you time to concentrate on selecting desired names for further research on the worth, cpc, compition, ranking etc. But incase you need two of my names that worth $149 and $600 let me know. Pls note, am yet to make any sales presently cheers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
I lost this name(business-forum.com) expired domain in a matter of few minute to another lucky smart person today. The name is worth $437 with other nice qualities. Very very painful!! But still, Live goes on cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
EGUNSOLA14:
I lost this name(business-forum.com) expired domain in a matter of few minute to another lucky smart person today. The name is worth $437 with other nice qualities. Very very painful!! But still, Live goes on cheers.
Where did you got that price worth? You mean someone registered the name before you? Or how did you lost it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tonybills(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
AFTER MAKING THE MONEY ONLINE...INVEST IN THIS BUSINESS

WHAT WE DO
At times most people will promise to paid a higher percentage on any business you do with them but here we dont only stop there, we let you know what we are doing,where and where your money are going to and your profit at the end of the day.

REMEMBER; we are promising 20% to any one that intends doing business with us.

We are into processing, buying and selling. Dont be scare,you are not gonna do it ,you dont need to stress yourself just wait for your alert every 2weeks and forget about how the money comes so far it is bringing good returns.

we have a contract to supply goods that wort 3.5,million naira about 600 quantity in every 2weeks but we are not meeting the target . rather we only supply about 200 units of the goods about 1milloin plus

NOW,WHAT IS THIS GOODS

the goods we are talking about here is palm oil in 25litres.
we buy them at my town in Akwa ibom,am currently staying there and make the supply in the northern part of the country to our clients.

FOLLOW THIS DETAILS

200,000 INVESTMENT PLAN FOR STAGE 3
We help you achieve these.

we buy at 6500/25litres as at 02/04/2018.

we supply at 11000 .

with an investment of 200k as at the time am typing this message

200k / 6500(cost price) =30 (number of gallons)

cost of loading per each gallon = #500
commission per each= #1000
therefore for 30 gallons =1500*30=#45000

30(gallons) * 11000(selling price) =330000

330000 - 45000(cost of loading and commission) = #285000

therefore our profit for 200k investment is 28500

NOTE; no other extra charges apart from the cost of loading and commission we charge for carrying your gallons .

PROS OF THE BUSINESS/INVESTMENT

Your money is safe no story that torches the heart
you dont stress yourself,keep doing your normal business while your money keeps generating for you
we have people standby that are working for us
your peace of mind is highly guarantee.

if you wish to do the business by yourself you are 100% welcome because we are looking for more quantities of this goods to reach our target but if you cant stress yourself in the business then you expect your 20% every 2 weeks but we can always negotiate with a higher capital.

CONS
you only get stressed if you intend doing it yourself cuz you have to source for it,but we that are into the system has no problem.
we can always assist.
GET UP NOW AND START SOMETHING MEANINGFUL FOR YOUR LIFE
contact me 0 8 1 3 8 8 3 4 3 7 2.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
expertix:

Where did you got that price worth? You mean someone registered the name before you? Or how did you lost it?
yes, i check for the availlability just few minute and it shows green but before i completted my transaction on it,it was gone. Then I recheck it, now it's red!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
EGUNSOLA14:
yes, i check for the availlability just few minute and it shows green but before i completted my transaction on it,it was gone. Then I recheck it, now it's red!!
on which market place did you checked.... Read somewhere that some engage in under dealing by snatching premium domains from unwary folks that used their platform.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
EGUNSOLA14:
That's the power of DropCatch . You can't beat the software

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
iykepromotions:

Its nice doing business with you sir, thanks so much and more sales to you domain.
Got your message and I have replied hope you see it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
horlamilekan23:

Boss can you help withdraw from Topbuzz via Paypal?
Chat me on WhatsApp 08088759163.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
EGUNSOLA14:
more grease to your elbow for that info. Using filter does not automatically gives or points you a perticular good names with high qualities, it only saves you time to concentrate on selecting desired names for further research on the worth, cpc, compition, ranking etc. But incase you need two of my names that worth $149 and $600 let me know. Pls note, am yet to make any sales presently cheers.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
haykay2005:

That's the power of DropCatch . You can't beat the software
DROP CATCH it is of the truth!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
ewuoso:
Thanks
thank you for thanking me!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
All sold at namejet
Superdigits.com purchased for $6 on namepros auction and sold for $206
Cryptobucks.org handreg for $2.5 and sold for $79
Cryptobonds.org handreg for $2.5 and sold for $70
Ophthalmictechnician.com got free on namepros and sold for $79
Total cost $11,total revenue $434..
That will cover some renewals.. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
haykay2005:
All sold at namejet
oh boy
This is motivating, but getting the names is the problem
How you take get all this names bro
im sure its not the same way i know
Anyways all d best
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 12:05am On Apr 24, 2018
haykay2005:
All sold at namejet
congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mukhcech(m): 2:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Bidexluv:

I have used both UAE and SA. It's quite easy.

Your Shakara is too much. How can I reach you. Better by Far... grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mukhcech(m): 2:23am On Apr 24, 2018
haykay2005:
All sold at namejet

It is like Magic..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2018
haykay2005:
All sold at namejet
I will never think of superdigits even if I see it has expired my kind will never go to registering it. There are so many things I don't know.
Please bro.
Can u highlight how u got that name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2018
haykay2005:
All sold at namejet
pls oga, where do you registerd names at $2.5. I really need this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2018
Awoofawo:
on which market place did you checked.... Read somewhere that some engage in under dealing by snatching premium domains from unwary folks that used their platform.
GoDaddy is very good at that.
They do that a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2018
EGUNSOLA14:
Nice qualities
Can u pls name them
Maybe we too can watch out for such

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Femcesc07(m), DoveofPeace(m), Sadiq3051(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.