Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,263 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3529882 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 2:06pm On May 24, 2018
Treasure28:

Congratulations
Wish you more sales
Thanks bro, wishing you same!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 2:08pm On May 24, 2018
U1:

Congrats, bro! I wish you more sales. You're among those I call the lucky ones.
Thanks @U1, all the best to you also.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2018
I greet my Oga them... Abeg how una see this domain name ? RoofingSupplyStore dot com is it good? how much una think say e worth to sale ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:11pm On May 24, 2018
ebymy:
I just sold a domain name at Afternic. Domain name is BMK and it is a dot io domain and was bought in march 2017 at $32.88 with renewal in march 2018 for about the same amount. Domain was sold at $800, which is my biggest sale to date.

Special thanks to all the Gurus in the house for keeping this thread alive and sharing domain tips with us.
Congratulations..wish u more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE

WE BUY/SELL

>Bitcoin

>Paypal

>Payoneer

>Ethereum

>Neteller ,
>iTunes,Amazon Gift card AND
Skrill @ a good rate.
Also Fiverr,Upwork withdrawal
Bring all small or big amount.....

Whatsapp : +2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
ebymy:
I just sold a domain name at Afternic. Domain name is BMK and it is a dot io domain and was bought in march 2017 at $32.88 with renewal in march 2018 for about the same amount. Domain was sold at $800, which is my biggest sale to date.

Special thanks to all the Gurus in the house for keeping this thread alive and sharing domain tips with us.
Cool. Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
Craigbrown4076:
Good morning people, I have two domains: Kansasroofingcontractors and neworleanstrucking both in . Com. All I want to find out is how you are able to get end user emails because when i do my search on whois, the regitrant details is usually hidden or not available. How do I progress from here?

Cc: expertix, haykay2005, jamih, 2sexynet, iykepromotions.

Happy Sunday!
Hunter.io

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
jamih:

Congratulations..wish u more sales
Thanks so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 4:38pm On May 24, 2018
haykay2005:

Cool. Congrats
Thanks so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by timijoseph01(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2018
timijoseph01:
Experts in house.. What do you think about reg a domain with a famous personality (whether dead or alive).. Just for example something like AlbertEinstein/Com or a Celeb name.
I was browsing recently and saw a famous personality, whose name is available for hand reg..
Although there are just very few end user who use related name of the personality, but it's most likely they will be interested mine cause it exactly the name
So what do you think..? Hope it's no issues with Trademark or anything if sort

@bosses in the house expertix , haykay2005 , jamih , 2sexynet , iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
Sadiq3051:
I greet my Oga them...

Abeg how una see this domain name ?

RoofingSupplyStore dot com

is it good?

how much una think say e worth to sale ?
Oga them, una contributions is welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2018
timijoseph01:

@bosses in the house expertix , haykay2005 , jamih , 2sexynet , iykepromotions
There are some personal names that people will scramble upon to buy, this one could be ok, the family or someone may like to make blog for the person. But the other side of the coin is that, it may lead to court case. So, you should make sure the names you are going to register is popular that no one could claim any right over the name.

Good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2018
Carmal90:

The highest I think can happen is stealing the name, as I have cancelled the autorenew from all the names I registered..
Thanks sir

I have just registered 1Eur domain name with Nominalia.com via the promo.
What you need to do is to chat with them and you will be given link to your account where you can reg for the promo price.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 6:18pm On May 24, 2018
expertix:

What you need to do is to chat with them and you will be given link to your account where you can reg for the promo price.

Cheers.
How did you navigate the site?
It's in french
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2018
Treasure28:

How did you navigate the site?
It's in french
Either scroll down to the bottom or better look on the top right corner of the website and click on the flag logo there you will then see the drop down of Union Jack, then click on it and that will translate the web to English for you. Chikenna.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
expertix:

Cheers.

Hello man, what's their history and review on Nominalia.com. Are they reliable? Looking for good feedback. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2018
Floyd45:

Hello man, what's their history and review on Nominalia.com. Are they reliable? Looking for good feedback. Thanks
Well they are new registrar. But I have regged,sold and transferred names with them without any problem.

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2018
expertix:

Well they are new registrar. But I have regged,sold and transferred names with them without any problem.

Cheers

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:45pm On May 24, 2018
ebymy:

Congrats man. Wish you higher sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U4ure: 9:51pm On May 24, 2018
please how do I send sale letter to end user I mean what do I type in the subject line of the email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U4ure: 9:53pm On May 24, 2018
what is the best time to send email to domain end user
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 10:58pm On May 24, 2018
Can someone here give explain Afternic domsin verification process. Thsnks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Policy001(m): 12:27am On May 25, 2018
iykepromotions:
How to sell your domain in different marketplaces.
Now it's not just enough to list your domain in only one marketplace. List as many marketplaces to raise the chance of exposing that domain more. The advantages is enormous and will be analysed fully below. However if its sold in one marketplace, don't forget to go to other sites you listed it and delete it. This is very important.

Steps to sell your domain names:
1. Organize your domain names for sale
2. Set pricing for your domain names
3. Hang a for sale sign
4. Select the right marketplaces
5. Sell domains on GoDaddy.com
6. Sell domains on DomainNameSales.com
7. Sell domains on Afternic.com
8.sell domains on undeveloped. Com
9. What to do after the sale

1, My own question is why did the owner of a domain leave it domain expire? Wouldn't it be profitable for them to exstend contract and sell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2018
Policy001:

1, My own question is why did the owner of a domain leave it domain expire? Wouldn't it be profitable for them to exstend contract and sell.
Answer is when you no longer interested in the domain name, or lost of the login details to the cpanel of the registrar account where you register the domain and you no longer remember or lost of the email address for the account.
there are so many reasons behind it, including sickness and death.

God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2018
Sir, it seems the promo has ended, I followed ur procedure, when registered through the link the fee is 9 Euro. Then I made a u turn......
expertix:

Either scroll down to the bottom or better look on the top right corner of the website and click on the flag logo there you will then see the drop down of Union Jack, then click on it and that will translate the web to English for you. Chikenna.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 3:31pm On May 25, 2018
Policy001:

expertix:

Answer is when you no longer interested in the domain name, or lost of the login details to the cpanel of the registrar account where you register the domain and you no longer remember or lost of the email address for the account.
there are so many reasons behind it, including sickness and death.

God forbid.

To avoid forgetting your login details like Oga expertix already mentioned, get a computer or a phone with MS-word or WPS office for android and put all your login details for all your domains in there. This is what I do for all the credentials of marketplaces and registrars where I have my domain listed and registered.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:45pm On May 25, 2018
Heyzee5:

To avoid forgetting your login details like Oga expertix already mentioned, get a computer or a phone with MS-word or WPS office for android and put all your login details for all your domains in there. This is what I do for all the credentials of marketplaces and registrars where I have my domain listed and registered.
also write it somewhere, may be in a jotter, that could come handy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OmoDavido(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2018
please I need help on who one on one tutorial about this domaining business. please the process is kinda confusing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2018
OmoDavido:
please I need help on who one on one tutorial about this domaining business. please the process is kinda confusing.
There is nothing confusing there but you need to learn it and progressively you will improve.
Where is your base? If you can read, you go through many blogs and you can as well visit my own blog www.DNCombo.com and also get your self registered at namepros.com and keep learning.

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OmoDavido(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2018
expertix:

There is nothing confusing there but you need to learn it and progressively you will improve.
Where is your base? If you can read, you go through many blogs and you can as well visit my own blog www.DNCombo.com and also get your self registered at namepros.com and keep learning.

Cheers

Lagos. Alright thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrinkWater10: 12:12am On May 26, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: SmartMen, Promxy94(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.