Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3521963 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
desertboom:
Good morning
Please, who is a Port Harcourt residents here. I'll like to meet someone who is into domain name. Please, kindly flash, text or whatsapp me if you reside in PH. I don't mind to pay a fee for your time. Thanks
Please search for CHINBEZE here and try to get accross to him he was very conversant here before. H e is well experienced, the same person as "bene" at namepros.com, you can search for him at namepros as well. He is from Porthacourt. Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
desertboom:

Not yet, I'm already doing that. Any clue?

Finish it first. Then read the other thread to like page 100. Not trolling you because this is what everyone will tell you. You have to read tons of material for domain biz.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by saintcasmir(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
iykepromotions:
Premium Domain Available, Urgent Enquiry..... These works fine and draws attention so far your domain is competitive and you're sending it to the right potential end user.
Hey boss, please I need the sales letter. austinewhite101@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by desertboom(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
expertix:

Please search for CHINBEZE here and try to get accross to him he was very conversant here before. H e is well experienced, the same person as "bene" at namepros.com, you can search for him at namepros as well. He is from Porthacourt. Cheers.
Thanks, I am searching for him already.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by desertboom(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
crudedude:

Finish it first. Then read the other thread to like page 100. Not trolling you because this is what everyone will tell you. You have to read tons of material for domain biz.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
ewuoso2002:
Guys
I want to rub minds with u.
Let's say u register a domain.
What do u do next?
As for me I start contacting end users
I list it at undeveloped.com, but I am indecisive as to where to point my domain.
I have sold domains on godaddy auction and its still d only place I've ever sold a domain apart from enduser.
So I'm wondering should I point it as godaddy auction or where though there is a yearly charge on godaddy auction for u to be a member.
Please let's hear how u go about urs

yes I do contact end-users immediately and list it. but in case of urgent sale I patronize namepros. they too do auction.

but shed more light on the godaddy auction you have done before. I am considering please inform what I have to do and how to go about it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
talkportal:

yes I do contact end-users immediately and list it. but in case of urgent sale I patronize namepros. they too do auction.

but shed more light on the godaddy auction you have done before. I am considering please inform what I have to do and how to go about it
Last year when I started domain biz, I paid $5 fee which is a yearly fee to be a member auction.godaddy.com
U can check it out.
After u register and made the payment, u can list your domain there. I've sold like 3 domains using them. I just list them there and I was told my domains had been sold
They are okay and I recommend them
How do patronise namepros, I have an acct there but hardly understand what u mean by patronise them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dand9206(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Looks like namesilo promo is over

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
dand9206:
Looks like namesilo promo is over
Yeah, it appears so.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PharmAlfred: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2017
ewuoso2002:

Last year when I started domain biz, I paid $5 fee which is a yearly fee to be a member auction.godaddy.com
U can check it out.
After u register and made the payment, u can list your domain there. I've sold like 3 domains using them. I just list them there and I was told my domains had been sold
How do patronise namepros, I have an acct there but hardly understand what u mean by patronise them

Hello bro. How well were your domains priced when you put them on Goddady auction?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 4:13am On Jun 19, 2017
ewuoso2002:

U can check it out.
I sent you a message on whatsapp bro

Modify

Thanks for your response
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
PharmAlfred:

Hello bro. How well were your domains priced when you put them on Goddady auction?

It depends on the listing type and some were $20 some $100 and one $50
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Forex4u(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
9Ace:
savest n fastest means to riches is by investing in cryptocurrency, not just any cryptocurrency but tbc (the billion coin) whatsapp or call 08133721021 to get urs or for more info

Keep deceiving yourself about TBC, any coin that does not have demand and supply force will not sell, abi you were not tutored well before sink your money there? abi u dey person wey go Folo u suffer ur loss? wake up abeg, u don too sleep.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
saintcasmir:
Hey boss, please I need the sales letter. austinewhite101@gmail.com. Thanks
sent.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
can anyone highlight the advantages in pointing your domain to any server. what if one just leave the DNS as it is when one reg the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 4:11am On Jun 21, 2017
ewuoso2002:
can anyone highlight the advantages in pointing your domain to any server. what if one just leave the DNS as it is when one reg the domain

if I understand you properly, pointing the domain to another server is similar to changing your domain nameserver, and you have to do this if you intend to park the domain , but if you leave the DNS as it is from the registrar, it will probably not load like a website (tho I haven't tried this to verify) but when you chAnge the domain nameserver to a parking company, it will definitely load as a website and can be accessed by the public

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
ewuoso2002:

If you fail to change your DNS, it means that the domain will automatically use the registrar' s DNS to park them and no more no less. But if your domain is making some tokens I doubt if you can get anything from them. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
LCN.com is presently given to every customer a free transfer for .com.net and .org and .co.uk. Please visit my site http://www.cctldmarket.com/p/get-sales-promo-code.html for the code.
Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:38am On Jun 22, 2017
flippa dot come giving customers free 15 credit I.e $15 listing credit
https://flippa.com/redeem-credit-voucher?c=spxmas

type in spxmas into the box to claim your 15credit = $15

nominalia.com offering 1 year registration of dot com for 1.9€

enjoy!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2017
talkportal:

if I understand you properly, pointing the domain to another server is similar to changing your domain nameserver, and you have to do this if you intend to park the domain , but if you leave the DNS as it is from the registrar, it will probably not load like a website (tho I haven't tried this to verify) but when you chAnge the domain nameserver to a parking company, it will definitely load as a website and can be accessed by the public
Expertix and talkportal, pls where do u point your domains. And if u parked them where do u park them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2017
ewuoso2002:

Expertix and talkportal, pls where do u point your domains. And if u parked them where do u park them

I do use Bodis for parking . so I do change my domain name server to bodis ns. But there are lot of other parking sites.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2017
ewuoso2002:

May I know the difference between pointing and parking in your context? Well pointing is when you are hosting your domain from a different registrar than where you registered your domain name, so you can not use them in this context. I park most of my domains with afternic and verifies them with sedo. I sometimes park with undeveloped too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nisimi09: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2017
For Business men and women in the house, you can contact me for your business proposal, business plan, blog, websites, e-commerce site at affordable prices. 08134016691. nisimimike@yahoo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
talkportal:

I do use Bodis for parking . so I do change my domain name server to bodis ns. But there are lot of other parking sites.
I've been banned on bodis so I can't use bodis any more
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
expertix:

May I know the difference between pointing and parking in your context? Well pointing is when you are hosting your domain from a different registrar than where you registered your domain name, so you can not use them in this context. I park most of my domains with afternic and verifies them with sedo. I sometimes park with undeveloped too.
Thanks bro for the info, parking with undeveloped does not yeild any returns so I guess I will stick to afternic but I'm a little bit confused as to what you meant by verify with sedo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
ewuoso2002:

Wetin you do for bodis guy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by izzou(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
ewuoso2002:

grin grin

Bodis don get mods?

Na M.ynd44 handwork be that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toluxe0075: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good evening everyone, please can anyone do me a favour by sending a sample message to send to an end user.
My email is toluxe0075@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2017
ewuoso2002:

Thanks bro for the info, parking with undeveloped does not yeild any returns so I guess I will stick to afternic but I'm a little bit confused as to what you meant by verify with sedo

Only sedo uses verification ID code; that is, if you park your domains somewhere else, you can use your verification code to submit your domains at sedo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toluxe0075: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2017
toluxe0075:
Good evening everyone, please can anyone do me a favour by sending a sample message to send to an end user.
My email is toluxe0075@gmail.com
@iykepromotions!!
I got your mail
Thanks so much.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Shelbychoco(f), SmartMen and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.