Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531056 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
peawizzy:
yeah, I was able to use my ecobank mastercard.. N385/$1

Thats outrageous,wen will silly ecobank stop robbing us angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
ebymy:
I just sold asiadigitalmarketing.com at Afternic.com fast transfer, many thanks to @Iykepromotions for his effort and suggestion in getting the domain name registered.

Congrats how much did u sell it for?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
warrenweste:

Thats outrageous,wen will silly ecobank top rubbing us angry
my dear, i do not have an answer to that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
ebymy:
I just sold asiadigitalmarketing.com at Afternic.com fast transfer, many thanks to @Iykepromotions for his effort and suggestion in getting the domain name registered.
nice one! congrats.. was it hand regged?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2017
izzou:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I really miss this thread
Peace to expertix and iykepromotions
Make i dust my notepad and my pen. Its time to research again
Thanks Izuu and peace to you too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cis9(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Make Money here.

Click My signature.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
izzou:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really miss this thread

Peace to expertix and iykepromotions

Make i dust my notepad and my pen. Its time to research again

Thanks for the appreciation. Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olasquare: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pls just reading this. Can you bring me up on how to, step by step. Have not read your formal thread...hope you reply and we can actually get things cleared out. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samuelgodson(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
iykepromotions:
Thanks Izuu and peace to you too.
big boss abeg hw much do u think is ok for my domain whohis.com really don't knw hw much to put
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2017
expertix:
@iykepromotions, why not in namescon 2017. Is it visa' s problem? Or what? I expected someone like you and Chinbeze and 2sexy to be there now.
huh? Bros, wetin i wan go do dia?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neo4real: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
ebymy:

Ah, me i'm not understanding again o shocked

Checked out the domain, the statistics for it is not really supposed to sell that easy as per low traffic and keyword.

What made you advice him on a buy?

@Iykepromotions @expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AzontoGhost(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
AzontoGhost:

Please what about Ceosinafrica(dot)com?
Would it sell fine?
��
Oga Iykepromotions and other experts.
Still waiting for your response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
2sexycom:
huh? Bros, wetin i wan go do dia?
boss, i hail o. please, is it adviseable to handreg a domain presently?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
neo4real:

Ah, me i'm not understanding again o shocked

Checked out the domain, the statistics for it is not really supposed to sell that easy as per low traffic and keyword.

What made you advice him on a buy?

@Iykepromotions @expertix

Thanks. With my ten good years of experience as a domainer, and I still continue to learn more. Here are my submission and in my own honest opinion. See, there are many factors beyond what I will explain below.

Traffic is not everything; it is just one of those set of factors that premium domains needed to have : among those factors, useability is a major one, then relevancy to the end users is another factor, age is good but it only gives confidence to customers, length is also good and very important, another major factor is rarity/ when there is no alternative of the keyword; be it two or three words. But the major factor is, if you have a good dictionary word - one word or two or three words are good.
The only domain that can have traffic is the dictionary one word and in some cases two words and you can only find those among expiring list. With hard work you can find them for hand reg but such can only be among the new upcoming development. By studying latest development, you can find them.
Recently, BitcoinCash was registered in Match 2017 and sold in July this year.

Cheers and good luck.

AsianDigitalMarketing.com is a good one and it can be sold for up to mid $xxxx. The domain is a premium one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
expertix:

Thanks. With my ten good years of experience as a domainer, and I still continue to learn more. Here are my submission and in my own honest opinion. See, there are many factors beyond what I will explain below.

Traffic is not everything; it is just one of those set of factors that premium domains needed to have : among those factors, useability is a major one, then relevancy to the end users is another factor, age is good but it only gives confidence to customers, length is also good and very important, another major factor is rarity/ when there is no alternative of the keyword; be it two or three words. But the major factor is, if you have a good dictionary word - one word or two or three words are good.
The only domain that can have traffic is the dictionary one word and in some cases two words and you can only find those among expiring list. With hard work you can find them for hand reg but such can only be among the new upcoming development. By studying latest development, you can find them.

Cheers and good luck.

AsianDigitalMarketing.com is a good one and it can be sold for up to mid $xxxx. The domain is a premium one

howmuch was it sold!?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Carmal90:

Only @ebymy can tell us the amount. But such domains worth something around mid 4 figure $xxxx. But it depend on who approachee who and of the owner coukd be patient.

howmuch was it sold!?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neo4real: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
expertix:

Cheers and good luck.

Thanks for your candid opinion, much appreciated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Can i buy domain from www.domainspot.ml their dot com domain is $9.95
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2017
Happy New week Nairalanders,

I buy 150$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and 1000$ Single US ITunes Card at good rate. I will redeem it at a good price..

I will buy as much as possible at good rate and credit you instantly

My job is sound and perfect. I will always do a nice job for you over and over. A trial will always convince you. Remember, My payment is always instant.

Condition for acceptance: Card must be Valid and Unused before sending and I may ask for receipt if necessary..

Good cards, instant payment assured.

Contact me via whatsapp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Pls help my afternic account is not opening o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2017
ogajaki:
Pls help my afternic account is not opening o
If you are so sure that your login details are correct,.then remove history cache from your browser and refresh. It will definitely open and if not, you can use another different browsers for your login. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2017
I buy iTunes, amazon, vanilla visa, Walmart gift-cards etc.
Depends on daily currency exchange rate.

We buy and sell Bitcoin

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer :$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15

Company Dom Acct to receive $$ Available.

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260

yuppy101
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sammeyd:
BUYING ALL 150$, 200$ to 1000$ Single US ITUNES CARD NOW!!

Message me on whatsapp..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls who can help me buy domain on godaddy. I will pay you via bitcoin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=Sammeyd post=59496246][/quote]

Hello
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=Sammeyd post=59496246][/quote]
Hello
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Subtlelad:

Hello
Ok bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
just register.... Helsinkiproperties.com And Vreadable.com
Carmal90
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
ogajaki:
Pls who can help me buy domain on godaddy. I will pay you via bitcoin
slimjosh43@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
slimjosh43:
slimjosh43@gmail.com
drop your whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mrblaze06, trafficpools, chicfarmer and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.