Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3516012 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (3307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
sure, why not? I still hand reg once a while. Do your homework very well o.
peawizzy:
boss, i hail o. please, is it adviseable to handreg a domain presently?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
neo4real:

Ah, me i'm not understanding again o shocked

Checked out the domain, the statistics for it is not really supposed to sell that easy as per low traffic and keyword.

What made you advice him on a buy?

@Iykepromotions @expertix
Keyword matters most in selling and sells faster more than brandables. traffic, very important for parking, can be generated either by direct advert or search engine visibility.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
samuelgodson:
big boss abeg hw much do u think is ok for my domain whohis.com really don't knw hw much to put
you may got lucky to sell this but honestly, no value.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
2sexycom:
sure, why not? I still hand reg once a while. Do your homework very well o.
yea sure, thanks a lot. i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=ogajaki post=59510744] drop 08098240410

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2017
ogajaki:
drop your whatsapp number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
iykepromotions expertix and other expert and guru in here, help check this I reg it couple of days ago what do you make of it. roulettefreeonline dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
iykepromotions expertix and other expert and guru in here, help check this I reg it couple of days ago what do you make of it. roulettefreeonline dot com

estibot put it at 1800$ although I know too well that estimation is often time not correct. That is the reason I bring it to the council to know if I am doing something wrong.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
talkportal:

estibot put it at 1800$ although I know too well that estimation is often time not correct. That is the reason I bring it to the council to know if I am doing something wrong.
Hi, sorry nooo amount of evaluation will sell this doomain, get too work and sell this dooma...try flippa

Carmal90
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
talkportal:

Asking for a refund would be better if it's still less than 5 days old. As you may already knew, there are several other factors to consider and get correct apart from appraisal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
iykepromotions:
Asking for a refund would be better bro. As you may already know, there are several other factors to consider and get correct apart from appraisal.

with my understanding the factors and data are good or fair enough. But I don't want to use my judgement alone, I might be wrong and still think I'm right you know. so I bring it forward to get what guru like you think.

Are you saying it's not good enough that I should seek for refunds ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=expertix post=59404270][/quote]

The domain was sold for $200 unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olasquare: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
iykepromotions, expertix and other gurus on this pls you have new student here who is ready to learn. Kindly drop a mail add or WhatsApp so we can chat. I don't know how to or where to start on this and I don't like to jump the gun. Hope you reply in time. Thank a bunch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
olasquare:
iykepromotions, expertix and other gurus on this pls you have new student here who is ready to learn. Kindly drop a mail add or WhatsApp so we can chat. I don't know how to or where to start on this and I don't like to jump the gun. Hope you reply in time. Thank a bunch
you can start by reading from page 0 of this trend...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
iykepromotions:
Asking for a refund would be better if it's still less than 5 days old. As you may already knew, there are several other factors to consider and get correct apart from appraisal.
please, do you think colombointeriors is a good buy? it is in dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2017
peawizzy:
you can start by reading from page 0 of this trend...

Please I am a newbie too. Can you teach me?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2017
fighal:
I'm selling this domain for a very cheap fee.. need the cash for something.
PROFILEi.com registered at dynadot.
I will be giving the buyer this one for free.
xSedan.com registered at godaddy
xsedan should be a trademark
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 12:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Farouksenior:

Please I am a newbie too. Can you teach me?

Thanks
I Am a newbie as well.. just do a lot of research and reading.. you can ask the pro's to teach you cause 'm not one. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2017
ebymy:

$200? that is good na..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2017
peawizzy:
please, do you think colombointeriors is a good buy? it is in dot com
probably for personal use? The singular, which would have been more valuable is still available.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2017
talkportal:

with my understanding the factors and data are good or fair enough. But I don't want to use my judgement alone, I might be wrong and still think I'm right you know. so I bring it forward to get what guru like you think.

Are you saying it's not good enough that I should seek for refunds ?
Exactly.Not rich at all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
iykepromotions:
probably for personal use? The singular, which would have been more valuable is still available.
for personal use? maybe not. it is actually a geo+keyword domain.. colombo is the name of a place just like california, texas etc... about the singular, i guess you are right. 'm able to find a lot of end users though. Thanks AnyWay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Don4mark: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
have considered using video to market your products?
this what majority of people are currently doing to gain their market https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/08/17/why-business-need-video-marketing/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hello Guru's and fellow students in the house, I just sold a dot io domain at flippa.com. Domain was registered with namecheap.com few months back and buyer initially offered $100 but I countered with $300. Buyer later offered to pay $200 which was accepted. Payment was done through flippa escrow. Thanks to all my Ogas

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
ebymy:
Hello Guru's and fellow students in the house, I just sold a dot io domain at flippa.com. Domain was registered with namecheap.com few months back and buyer initially offered $100 but I countered with $300. Buyer later offered to pay $200 which was accepted. Payment was done through flippa escrow. Thanks to all my Ogas

Congratulations..care to share name!??
About flippa is it the normal listing fee or you paid for upgrade?
I will auction my Helsinkiproperties.com on monday on flippa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
It is just the normal listing fee. Domain is liveoak
Carmal90:

Congratulations..care to share name!??
About flippa is it the normal listing fee or you paid for upgrade?
I will auction my Helsinkiproperties.com on monday on flippa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
golddeejay:
xsedan should be a trademark
no Sir.. Sedan is a type of car. We have SUV and Sedan/Saloon(UK residents).. Sedan can't be trademarked. it's a general term.. the domain xsedan is a L+Word domain...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
fighal:
no Sir.. Sedan is a type of car. We have SUV and Sedan/Saloon(UK residents).. Sedan can't be trademarked. it's a general term.. the domain xsedan is a L+Word domain...
I have checked, you are very correct!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ingenuity2014: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good evening house. I've been silently reading and following this thread, and would love to put what I've learnt so far to work. Pls i need more guidance as these are the steps i've taken so far.
1. I registered on expireddomains.net, clicked on deleted.com domains (as I didn't see any column for expired domains) and finally chose litfolks. com.
2. I checked for the keywords on google and noted that the keywords are popular.
3. As i would like to park, i went to Estibot to check for the CPC and search volume, but found out that i would have to subscribe monthly for membership
4. I went to OpenSiteExplorer, but no info on PA/DA.
5. I searched on Alexa and Similarweb.com for traffic ranking but one still needs to subscribe to get any meaningful info.
Please how do i tackle these challenges? Thanks in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2017
talkportal:

The name is awkward, supposing it is onlinefreeroulette.com it would have been better. Better try to change it if truelly not up to five days and if not registered with coupon code. I registered with coupon code, there will be no changes or else you have another coupon code.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
ebymy:

Wish you more sales

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (3307) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ANTAX99, Englishisamust and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.