Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3518424 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (3308) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tundeks: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
If you want to make legit #60,000 in 24hours, contact/whatsapp me on 07067850621
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ingenuity2014: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
ingenuity2014:
Good evening house. I've been silently reading and following this thread, and would love to put what I've learnt so far to work. Pls i need more guidance as these are the steps i've taken so far.
1. I registered on expireddomains.net, clicked on deleted.com domains (as I didn't see any column for expired domains) and finally chose litfolks. com.
2. I checked for the keywords on google and noted that the keywords are popular.
3. As i would like to park, i went to Estibot to check for the CPC and search volume, but found out that i would have to subscribe monthly for membership
4. I went to OpenSiteExplorer, but no info on PA/DA.
5. I searched on Alexa and Similarweb.com for traffic ranking but one still needs to subscribe to get any meaningful info.
Please how do i tackle these challenges? Thanks in advance
I'm still waiting for a response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kmotcrown8282: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
please can I do this domain business on android phone? because my laptop has developed a fault
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
ingenuity2014:

I'm still waiting for a response.

Using estibot as a quest is allowed once in a day, Pls clear yooouuur cache, I have been using alexa.com consistently without registering...all those parameters are of no use to me..thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2017
kmotcrown8282:
please can I do this domain business on android phone? because my laptop has developed a fault
Yes any smartphone can do it provided it can open SEVERAL tabs in one browser and with a fast internet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
ebymy:

The domain was sold for $200 unfortunately.

$200 is better than $0. Congrats on your sale bro. More sales ahead

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dunsinglo: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for this info pls can I get you manual for this business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dunsinglo: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dunsinglo:

I will love to talk to you privately sir

Dunsinglo@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dunsinglo:
You can do more research on your own even outside this thread or visit www.julanky.com for direct Mentorship, tools and Guidelines.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ingenuity2014: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Carmal90:

Using estibot as a quest is allowed once in a day, Pls clear yooouuur cache, I have been using alexa.com consistently without registering...all those parameters are of no use to me..thanks
Thanks, i'll try alexa.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ingenuity2014: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
ingenuity2014:
Good evening house. I've been silently reading and following this thread, and would love to put what I've learnt so far to work. Pls i need more guidance as these are the steps i've taken so far.
1. I registered on expireddomains.net, clicked on deleted.com domains (as I didn't see any column for expired domains) and finally chose litfolks. com.
2. I checked for the keywords on google and noted that the keywords are popular.
3. As i would like to park, i went to Estibot to check for the CPC and search volume, but found out that i would have to subscribe monthly for membership
4. I went to OpenSiteExplorer, but no info on PA/DA.
5. I searched on Alexa and Similarweb.com for traffic ranking but one still needs to subscribe to get any meaningful info.
Please how do i tackle these challenges? Thanks in advance
Iykespromotions, expertix and other gurus, please i'm still waiting for ur response. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Damitism: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Please, I'm confused ooo. I read that we can advertise/put up for sale our domain name on different selling sites. My confusion arises whenever I finished listing the domain name, the website will ask me to go and change my server to two servers given. Please, is it compulsory I do the server change for all the selling website? I'm not planning packing because the domain is totally new, no traffic at all for now. Please, help me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Damitism:
Please, I'm confused ooo. I read that we can advertise/put up for sale our domain name on different selling sites. My confusion arises whenever I finished listing the domain name, the website will ask me to go and change my server to two servers given. Please, is it compulsory I do the server change for all the selling website? I'm not planning packing because the domain is totally new, no traffic at all for now. Please, help me.
You can only park with only one of the sites at a time and others like sedo and flippa will give you their code for prove of the ownership of the domain name and you are good to go. You always change from one to the others on one as you like
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
ingenuity2014:

Iykespromotions, expertix and other gurus, please i'm still waiting for ur response. Thanks
@ingenuity please be genuity. You are asking for too many things at a time and there are confussion in your questions. Please ask for one or two things at a time and you can easily get anwsered. Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Damitism: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
expertix:

You can only park with only one of the sites at a time and others like sedo and flippa will give you their code for prove of the ownership of the domain name and you are good to go. You always change from one to the others on one as you like
Thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Damitism: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hello, please, sorry for my questions. please, I don't have escrow account and also no PayPal, I have registered my domain on flippa but stocked at the page of payment option. please, what is the solution. My listing money has already been deducted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olasquare: 1:03am On Aug 22, 2017
iykepromotions:
that's where the main work is. truth is that there are several tools, sites and softwares used for domain name searching and analysis. expireddomains.net is one of them. but knowing them alone does not really matter. you need to strategise how best to use them.

Thanks op for this wonderful and friendly gesture. As u advice me, am really reading keenly from d beginning and am getting along well. Back to this quote....in other to know how to make d best use of the expired domain...

1. What do u advice
2. Can u list the no of sites, tools, and software that can help in making research and decision for a newbie. Thanks once again. Shallom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2017
peawizzy:
for personal use? maybe not. it is actually a geo+keyword domain.. colombo is the name of a place just like california, texas etc... about the singular, i guess you are right. 'm able to find a lot of end users though. Thanks AnyWay
It's a mispelt word. I think it's meant to be columbus
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2017
slimjosh43:
There is coLombo in sri lanka....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2017
Damitism:
Not compulsory. For instance at afternic, once you add you domain name for sale in their platform, it will be scattered among their numerous partners including Godaddy whether you change your nameservers or not. Name server changing is only important for domain parking.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2017
slimjosh43:

no, it isn't a mispelt word... colombo is the capital of sri lanka..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Damitism:
Hello, please, sorry for my questions. please, I don't have escrow account and also no PayPal, I have registered my domain on flippa but stocked at the page of payment option. please, what is the solution. My listing money has already been deducted.

Once you made payment for listing at Flippa, you will receive mail that your domain is live on their auction. And if your domain receives enough biddings, you only need a paypal exchanger to collect your proceeds from them. You can also collect your proceeds through your bank account; but that will make you lose some cash if you are collecting your money through your bank account directly.

Once you get the paypal exchanger - just send the paypal address to them, so they can add it to your account from beginning

If you don't have any exchanger - Please contact Legalwealth to help you, he will give you his email for the transaction. Here is his whatapp +2348091833866 you can also visit his website for full contacts and details.

The procedure are:
After receiving bids,
wait until the end of the auction,
Buyer will be asked to deposit the total money into Flippa Escrow,
After the Buyer paid the money to Flippa Escrow,
You will then send the domain to the buyer's account; either by pushing or transfer
When the domain gets to the buyer's account,
Then you will request the buyer to release the fund for you,
When released the fund, it will go to the exchanger's Paypal account,
You then demand the exchanger to pay you your money

And you don get alert; God Wins

Just pray that your domain get enough bidding

Chikenna

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
expertix:

Once you made payment for listing at Flippa, you will receive mail that your domain is live on their auction. And if your domain receives enough biddings, you only need a paypal exchanger to collect your proceeds from them. You can also collect your proceeds through your bank account; but that will make you lose some cash if you are collecting your money through your bank account directly.

Once you get the paypal exchanger - just send the paypal address to them, so they can add it to your account from beginning +2348091833866 you can also visit his website for full contacts and details.

If you don't have any exchanger - Please contact Legalwealth to help you, he will give you his email for the transaction. Here is his whatapp

The procedure are:
After receiving bids,
and you wait until the end of the auction,
Buyer will be asked to deposit the total money into Flippa Escrow,
After the Buyer paid the money to Flippa Escrow,
You will be asked to send the domain to the buyer; either by pushing or transfer,
When the domain gets to the buyer's account,
You will now demand the Buyer to release your fund,
Abd the fund will go to the exchanger's Paypal account,
You then demand the exchanger to pay you your money

And you don get alert God Wins

Just pray that your domain get enough bidding

Chikenna

Thanks for the mention and recommendation! !!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2017
expertix hey is this domain benzshuttle dot com OK to register?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Frankicent:
expertix hey is this domain benzshuttle dot com OK to register?

You have to be carefull about this type of domain name. It looks like trademarked name. A typical mark of benz product. Look for anither name product names and lay your hand on them. Cheers and good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ingenuity2014: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
expertix:

@ingenuity please be genuity. You are asking for too many things at a time and there are confussion in your questions. Please ask for one or two things at a time and you can easily get anwsered. Cheers
Thanks expertix. grin, henceforth, i'll be genuity. Pls how else can I get the CPC of a domain, as I can only use estibot.com once a day free of charge.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
ingenuity2014:

Thanks expertix. grin, henceforth, i'll be genuity. Pls how else can I get the CPC of a domain, as I can only use estibot.com once a day free of charge.

You can use Google Keyword Planner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
I want bid for a domain that I saw in GD expired as they said I'm prohibited to bid for the domain. I don't understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
I want to bid for a domain that I saw in GD expired but they said I'm prohibited to bid for the domain. I don't understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by successincentiv(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
I also shared how you can make money blogging with passion

www.passionentrepreneurs.com/make-money-blogging-with-passion/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Xtianvic(m): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please help me... I picked my gt debit card today. After activation i tried making payment with it on godday but it kept sayig unsuccessful. Pls it there anything am not getting right?.
Cc iykepromotions expertix et al
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Xtianvic:
Please help me... I picked my gt debit card today. After activation i tried making payment with it on godday but it kept sayig unsuccessful. Pls it there anything am not getting right?.
Cc iykepromotions expertix et al
you don't need to stress yourself. GTBank cards still work fine for international transactions. make sure you put the first 16 digits correctly and where they wrote c.vv, put the 3 numbers at the back of your card plus other details like name on card and expiration date. if this still persist, call the number at the back of your card.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (3308) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.