Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? (7982 Views)

Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Jenny1010(f): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
I went to the market to buy cucumber and everybody was giving me this silly look. The other day some of my male friends visited me, all i have at home then was some cucumber , when i brought it out to serve them , they all scream NO! NO! NO! with a giggle....like i was giving them poison. That one girl use cucumber to satisfy her sexual urge doesn't mean every girl seen with cucumber wants to use it for same thing. i have heard of guys who use Vaseline, but yet we dont see every guy with Vaseline as a masturbator.

angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by RoyalBlak007: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by jamalnation(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
#istandwithcucumber

20 Likes

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by tonaydo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
am a virgin so I don't know where you are driving at

2 Likes

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Jenny1010(f): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
jamalnation:
#istandwithcucumber

what about the vaseline crews; who will stand with them? undecided
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
I am so erect now..!!

please who has groundnut oil, I want to use it and cook beans..

Epp!!

lol

24 Likes

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by hyprealestatemkt(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Funny but true. I discussing with a friend and he told me he doesn't trust any girl with cucumber, I was like wow
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin

Haahhaha... What's wrong with buying cucumber? I wud rather choose the hybrid Japanese cucumber wink
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by jmoore(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Na only cucumber you see for market? undecided

The only thing you have at home is cucumber? undecided

9 Likes

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by iykekelvins(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lmao, naija for you..

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Dannyfaraday(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
tonaydo:
am a virgin so I don't know where you are driving at

Gerrarahere

2 Likes

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by sisisioge: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

I kuku no like cucumber before, the thing no dey sweet. Na to continue to buy bananas o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Jenny1010(f): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Haahhaha... What's wrong with buying cucumber? I wud rather choose the hybrid Japanese cucumber wink

The japanese cucumber are short, i prefer them long and fresh cheesy

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by bigtt76(f): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
The prolly thought it was refurbished cucumber grin

Jenny1010:
I went to the market to buy cucumber and everybody was giving me this silly look. The other day some of my male friends visited me, all i have at home then was some cucumber , when i brought it out to serve them , they all scream NO! NO! NO! with a giggle....like i was giving them poison. That one girl use cucumber to satisfy her sexual urge doesn't mean every girl seen with cucumber wants to use it for same thing. i have heard of guys who use Vaseline, but yet we dont see every guy with Vaseline as a masturbator.

angry

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by femolacqua(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
That's Naija for you ,once a story goes viral all eyes will be on the look out.
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jenny1010:

The japanese cucumber are short, i prefer them long and fresh cheesy

Hahhahaaaha... Check the hyrbrid one coz it has these tiny bumps grin grin grin

Plus it's more cheaper and crunchier cheesy

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by amerimex(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ds is not making any sense to me
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
why y'all keep expanding your walls with CUCUMBERs shocked,
Now how are we gonna enjoy those pussies after digging mighty CUCUMBERs in there shocked
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Jenny1010(f): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahaaaha... Check the hyrbrid one coz it has these tiny bumps grin grin grin

Plus it's more cheaper and crunchier cheesy

waw.. this look good. am already salivating

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
#Istandwithcucumber

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by grad2012(f): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
What's all this rubbish about cucumber sef.I eat cucumber almost everyday cos of its health benefits abeg op don't let that bother you.

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by skywalker240(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin

Nairaland girls= Cocumber republic tongue grin
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by UncutSk(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
cucumber is good for the cat

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by UncutSk(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I am so erect now..!!

please who has groundnut oil, I want to use it and cook beans..

Epp!!

lol
sad

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cucumber Is Stale Ja'e...'em nw Goin For Cassava..Smh

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
O Lord my best fruit..i cnt even eat it again,talk about sucking and eating ur own dick after sex All these Lesbians e no go better fr una
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Vado(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

I kuku no like cucumber before, the thing no dey sweet. Na to continue to buy bananas o.

What a cucumber can do, and unripe banana can do better grin . Some people like theirs unripe lol. Heard it does wonder for an acute vision too. That's double double.

2 Likes

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by sisisioge: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Vado:

What a cucumber can do, and unripe banana can do better grin . Some people like theirs unripe lol. Heard it does wonder for an acute vision too. That's double double.

grin grin grin grin
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
I'm only here to see the babes standing with cucumber angry
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by satowind(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Y will u hv only cucumber in ur house?

5 Likes

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Debossking007: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin lols so so funny!!!
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Topsy04(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Never underrate the mighty POWER of cucumber

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... / .... / Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.