Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

[music + Video] Temmie Ovwasa – Afefe (ybnl Princess) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [music + Video] Temmie Ovwasa – Afefe (ybnl Princess) (1049 Views)

VIDEO : Temmie Ovwasa – Bamidele / Where Art Thou YBNL Princess ? Temmie Ovwasa Quit Or Qualm / MUSIC: Temmie Ovwasa (YBNL Princess) – Afefe | Mediabaze.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[music + Video] Temmie Ovwasa – Afefe (ybnl Princess) by Kastromillz: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
YBNL Nation artiste Temmie Ovwasa (YBNL princess) commands your attention with the release of her video for breakout single “Afefe”.

The Ilorin based artiste brings a fresh sound, which sees her switching rhythm and flows over the infectious trap influenced beat. Possessing a strong and unique vocal, she sings of determination in life and the need to make it. In the visuals, Temmie performs solo in a dark theater, conveying every emotion with her naturally raw tone. The video reflects the same swing of the track.

“My music is eclectic and soulful, different and it’s real. I don’t try to copy anyone, and I’m only going to spread a positive message while having fun doing it,” shares Temmie. Enjoy Afefe!!!

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/10/music-video-temmie-ovwasa-afefe-ybnl.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPyq_YL-b4

(1) (Reply)

OPINION- Brymo Is Too Underrated / Learn Music Production, Dj Training, Voice Training Etc / No. 1 Imo State Highlife Superstar; Cj Chris, Premieres Hot New Song; WINDOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.