Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98011 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by mukhaila: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2016
I'm stuck at the passport photo upload. For those that were successful, which browser did you use? As for the GMAT, Graduates, google it and check for websites that offer free tutorials on GMAT and GRE.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by kikies(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2016
KceeK:
Done with mine. Tried once and I had no stress applying. I can help any finding it difficult to register.

Pm me if you need my assistance lets talk
Pls help with the link used in applying
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by sameetula: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2016
the web site ant going through

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by avadella(f): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by blazeee: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Hello guys I have been trying to access the site All through the night but not going through.......is any one experiencing same issue or is it my network.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by SlimCupid(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2016
I can't even access the website, recruitment.dpr.gov.ng. Been trying on both phone and PC since yesterday. Your assistance will be very much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2016
pls I hope application isn't restricted to some particular disciplines??and can someone plss provide d link...God bless
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by abimic(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2016
blazeee:
Hello guys I have been trying to access the site All through the night but not going through.......is any one experiencing same issue or is it my network.....
Yours was just last night?
Mine had being since two days ago, it's being saying service unavailable, hopefully it would go through soonest. But let's keep trying, it would go through surely.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by bendutch(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2016
what's the age criteria, can 2.2 in mechanical engineering apply? thanks.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by sanilistic: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2016
The site is really some thing else
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by sanilistic: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2016
abimic:

Yours was just last night?
Mine had being since two days ago, it's being saying service unavailable, hopefully it would go through soonest. But let's keep trying, it would go through surely.
I pray so oooo
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by nomso02(f): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2016
RIGHT NOW TO LOG IN IS AN ISSUE SELF
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by MrDojo(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2016
since yesterday, i cant get the recruitment site to open, i am here wondering how it opened for others........ cry cry cry angry angry angry
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by usmanktg2(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2016
Dampop1:
Hello,

How long does there interview process takes, i am still serving, will graduate march of 2017, Can i still apply please?

Same with you.

Abeg make we go apply, the question is, if we apply before my Passing Out Parade, How much will I lost? Zero Naira.
I am losing Nothing, that's why I will apply.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by EngrZiri(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2016
this will help

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Spetzzy7(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2016
I can't upload my passport, it's not just selecting. ... anybody experiencing such
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Quite early to complain though d site is not so fast.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by emsheddy(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2016
KceeK:
Done with mine. Tried once and I had no stress applying. I can help any finding it difficult to register.

Pm me if you need my assistance lets talk
Kindly help me with the list of documents required so I can arm my self before the begin the registration process! Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by delivryboy: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2016
Unike1:
You all asking for GMAT should please stop and not derail this thread. It's appalling how graduates behave these days. He said he applied in 2010 and advised you read up GMAT now everyone is asking for it. Go get GMAT and study. If he tells you to go read 2010 GMAT so you'll go buy it and start studying right? Smh! Because you feel DPR is stupid to set questions from 2010 GMAT. Please let's act as adults that we are. We should learn to process every little info we can gather from this thread without asking too many unnecessary questions. Do your research and prepare. If you think you really need to contact him then send him a pm please.
It is good enough to have a forum where one can find answers to some difficult issues but it's exhausting when people hope to be spoon fed on the simplest tasks. People just sit back and nag about website, how difficult it is to upload files, what happened to persistence, and finding new ways to do things differently? I'm also appalled. Wake up guys and stop being intellectually lazy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by magabounce(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2016
AM presently on it
its taking like foreverrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2016
MicroBox:
Note guys: DPR is not bias..
Went for the graduate trainee 2009/2010.
Passed the 1st and 2nd stages, went for interview at VI Lagos and everything went very well.
Please your contact address should be reachable cos that is the medium they will use to send your appointment letter.
Hmmm everything happen for a reason!

Do u tink Gmat is needed for those that are applying for experienced position?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.