Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98002 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by nmreports: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2016
Nice
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by kikies(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2016
sameetula:
the web site ant going through
Pls help with the link to apply with
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Brownville007: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2016
The site is not opening . Pls if u have applied can u supply us with a working link. Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by delivryboy: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2016
kikies:

Pls help with the link to apply with
www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by cleverkenny2: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Good morning guys, pls how can I upload my passport, at the page it's showing click save and continue for u to upload passport but its not just responding to click.whatelse can I do?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maina55: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=drarchallus post=50539258] we are together[/quote. The same with me,,, I have been trying to upload my passport
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by gabrielniy(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2016
mumbasa:
Nna , I uploaded my passport and on the next page I saw the face of a strange man beside the page.
I'm having ish with the passport page. Which browser did you use? I've tried uc Web and chrome.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by gabrielniy(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Spetzzy7:
I couldn't upload my passport, what could be the problem? It wasn't even selecting
Had same challenge all through the night. Maybe it's a result of the traffic.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2016
gabrielniy:

Had same challenge all through the night. Maybe it's a result of the traffic.
Pls post the link here
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
delman88:
I have applied successfully and gotten my reg num.

Due to the traffic during the day,I will advise u do it at midnyt.
Post link here
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by dotman10(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
vin2012:

please did you apply using a phone or a system, cos I'm having issues updating my higher education and document part with a phone

Thank you for this wonderful information. you have indeed reinstated my confidence and interest in the job.

Can you please brief us on the pattern of their aptitude test and possibly suggest to us what you studied with so as to prepare adequately for whatever is coming ahead. thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ochs: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
EdoBoy90:

You will graduate or pass out march of 2017.

Are you still in school or service? In service, it is called pass out not graduate. In school, it is called graduate.

Please concentrate in service.

if u r dat eager to answer hs question, y dnt u jus politely correct n encourage him to apply n take hs chances. no harm in apply instead of all d whole glorified correction abt d diff btwn POP n graduating.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Emyben(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2016
I am still finding it difficult to open the site talk less of applying. What seems to be wrong?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2016
hemartins:

Was there Specification for the size of the document?
No there was no specific size
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2016
vin2012:

please did you apply using a phone or a system, cos I'm having issues updating my higher education and document part with a phone

I used my phone.... And I did all the uploading with my phone
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by niyogeol(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Hello guys, the key to submitting your application is persistence. I used moxilla firefox for mine with a lot of patience and constant refreshing of the page whenever it showed service not available.

The link to apply is recruitment.dpr.gov.ng

The documets you need to upload are: a passport photograph, NYSC certificate, Degree certificate and SSCE certificate. The last three documents should be in pdf.

I hope someone would find this useful.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Enasdan(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2016
browserote author=maxwell767 post=50544272]

I used my phone.... And I did all the uploading with my phone[/quote] which browser did u use
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Jascon4:

Can u please send the link to the site

http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by hemartins(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2016
maxwell767:

No there was no specific size
Thanks boss.
Do have a wonderful day.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by amirez(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2016
I don't have my higher institution certificate yet, can i apply with my statement of result?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Gaxx01(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2016
niyogeol:
Hello guys, the key to submitting your application is persistence. I used moxilla firefox for mine with a lot of patience and constant refreshing of the page whenever it showed service not available.

The link to apply is recruitment.dpr.gov.ng

The documets you need to upload are: a passport photograph, NYSC certificate, Degree certificate and SSCE certificate. The last three documents should be in pdf.

I hope someone would find this useful.

I converted d 3 docs to pdf but still not uploading.. its saying error.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by jandonnaira: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2016
I am unable to access the link.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by omartins(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2016
ikenna2323:
How do I upload my passport it's not even selecting
After using different 5 browser I still can't upload passport.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by amirez(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2016
For those who have successfully applied, is it possible for me to use my statement of result since i don't have my higher institution certificate yet?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by omartins(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2016
maxwell767:

I used my phone.... And I did all the uploading with my phone
Please which browser did you use? I had try UC Browser, Opera Mini, Chrome Beta, Firefox Beta and phone browser still can't upload passport.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by nitt: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2016
The site is bullsh*t

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by slowice(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Can someone please help me with the link... Hope an economist can apply w
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by 9niceguy(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2016
slowice:
Can someone please help me with the link... Hope an economist can apply w

recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by MicroBox: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Eaa247:

Do u tink Gmat is needed for those that are applying for experienced position?
Yes both Graduate trainee and Experience wrote same text at Queens College Lagos..
I bet you its not something to be worried about.. its during the interview they will ask you more question relating to your qualification. GOOD LUCK.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by magabounce(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2016
FIRST OFF, shrink all your docs to less than 320kb before it can upload
use google chrome
been on it all morning
av spent abt 3 hrs already
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by magabounce(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Gaxx01:

I converted d 3 docs to pdf but still not uploading.. its saying error.
shrink them to less than 320kb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.