Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

Just In: Kaffy Apologies To Davido For Calling Him Names - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just In: Kaffy Apologies To Davido For Calling Him Names (411 Views)

Artist "Signature" Claims His Highly Dissapointed In kaffy And Peter P- Square / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Kaffy Apologies To Davido For Calling Him Names by Eminent412(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Kaffy, after she openly called Davido names earlier today apologies to him.

In her statement she said

I want to start by apologizing profusely for my profanity. It’s not how I roll .i am one person who promote discipline and respect among dancers towards their clients and one another.
However this isssue is REAL. We MATTER and deserve respect as we have become part of the building block of the entertainment world.
We communicate with our bodies what words and sound can’t express. We paint a picture that defies laws of nature ND produce masterpieces beyond mere imaginations.
It requires a lot of brain power to begin to be a dancer not to talk of the ability to command muscles people can’t imagine using and that is still
underrating the Power of the Art of Dance.

Read the full apology letter

[url= ][/url]
http://flavour360blog.com/2016/10/just-kaffy-apologies-davido-calling-names.html

(1) (Reply)

What You Call Swag, Sex Appeal, Charisma In Me, Is All To The Glory Ff God – RMD / See How Comedian Seyi Law Has Proved To People That He Is Not Impotent / Chidinma Okeke Was Blackmail In By Anambra Broadcasting Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.