Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,285 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" (71469 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
ireneony:
@bolded ..absolute crap
shut up youer one of them, I know one when I see one
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by ceda99: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
kayabd:
so Na Dis fine girl get dat dark and rough pussy
ruff pussy like ruff coin cheesy grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by DissTroy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
IamNawty:
Ashewo girl.. Like we care if they kill u or not

Hypocrite! She's not different from you who'd sell her soul for money even as a mole.

She's the same as you who's lacking in morals.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Are you a human or ani.....
if you never do cucumber stuff before. Make I bafff naked angry
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by tonquendo4u(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
All of u will b forming holy holy.She's a lesbian.Whats d issue with it?most of girl saying trash here are lesbians or bisexual.Its crazy.cant we just stop being mean and think about this girl.u guys want her to commit suicide and you'll b happy.She said its photoshop.Yes.What were u expecting her to say in d face of such scandal?she has to defend herself.most of us have done crazier stuffs.Stop crucifying this babe.Am sure there might b a case of blackmail because she couldn't have released that video.Anybody can have a sextape knowinly or unknowingly.we just pray it doesn't come to us.Lets pray for her to get through it.She has a family and she's human.most people have recorded sextapes n nude pix in d course of growing up.that it didn't come to us doesn't mean we should b inhuman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
nicerichard05:

Cucumber mama spotted
iswr my nihga I just d observe her cool
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by Dandsome: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
ikombe:
Dis wan don wan finish the remaining vaseline wey remain for im house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga I won't use Vaseline. I no de do that kind thing.. I wan investigate to know if it was truly her or it was edited. Kindly send the link please.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by tonquendo4u(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
Is there any part in the video where they held gun to her head? Did she look like she was forced to partake? Which 'truth' does she want to say? Its obvious this girl doesnt have good advisers, first you want to deceive the whole world and insult our intellegience by giving us that "photoshop" cock and bull story and now you are inventing imaginary assasins. My dear 'the breeze haff blow and the fowl nyash has opened", the best thing is to accept your 'mistake' and wait till the breeze blow another nyash open so the spotlight can shift from you, releasing all this amateur fiction stories is only giving you more negative attention unless you are enjoying the fame...... angry angry
Coeraion isn't only by gun.U can use drugs or anything.am not saying she was forced.But she just had sex and recorded it.Many people do it as fun.that it got into d wrong hands didn't mean she has to die.Just cut that babe some slack.u want her to kill herself?
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by imperialQueen(f): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
CandyDiamond:
People like you do the worst things,remove the logs in your eyes first

egbon... candydiamond, is your name now chidinma okeke??

was i even referring to ya
see mumu, quote me nd DIE

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
MARKone:
Watched the part 2 of the clip that clearly showed her face, heard that there is part 3 grin. If I were her I would stop all the f00lish online post she is making and lie low, as in very low, till the storm is over. She messed up big time. If possible leave the country.
part 2 dey?? cheesy
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by MARKone(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
UncutSk:
part 2 dey?? cheesy

3 sef dey. Shame no catch the Babe, she still get time to come rant online.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
jmoore:

You are Chidinma Okeke. grin
iswr guy
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
MARKone:

3 sef dey. Shame no catch the Babe, she still get time to come rant online.
she no even sabi lie sef, she should just beg for forgiveness
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by elampiro(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
nyabinghi:
igbo girls are prostitutes and lesbians, that tribe is filled with criminals. There was a tribe.

Reduce your hatred towards other tribes and religions. You are always fighting and cursing Christians.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
snowblaq:
...ur blackmailers would shoot u if u go for the press conference.....but isnt that kinda the same thing she is doing by putting this write up online?......
babe she no sabi lie

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
altitudee:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE "ARREST THIS GIRL" IS IT BECAUSE THERE IS NO LEAKED VIDEO ABOUT U DOING SOME THING WORST? I'M NOT IN SUPPORT OF HER CRAFT, I HATE IT! BUT IS SHE REALLY IN HER RIGHT SENSE OR WAS IT BECAUSE OF THE MONEY SHE WILL BE PAID AFTER THE ACT/ART ? MANY LADIES/GUYS CLAIM THEY ARE KEEPING THEMSELVES FOR WEDDING NIGHT IN TRUTH...THIS WHAT THEY DO...JUST SAW THE 1 MINUTES 33 SECONDS VIDEO..... THESE ARE MY QUESTION?
WHEN WAS THIS RECORDED?
WHY IS THE VIDEO OUT NOW?
WHY NOT DURING HER REIGN?
A LOT OF Y?

I HOPE ALL OTHER BEAUTY PAGEANT ARE NOT SUFFERING THE SAME FATE
if they catch me with my Vaseline, who am I to deny? Am angry that she is lying
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
CandyDiamond:

The government cannot use videotape as an evidence to jail some, it will hold no water at the court of law, they know that already that is why they will not arrest her,video evidence is unverifiable
so why do wire taps send pipo to jail, just shut already you lesbian and repent
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by nyabinghi(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
elampiro:

Reduce your hatred towards other tribes and religions. You are always fighting and cursing Christians.
elamps, talk to your people to stop doing same to muslims and yoruba. i dont attack people first. i defend my tribe and faith when the need be.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by MARKone(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
nyabinghi:
igbo girls are prostitutes and lesbians, that tribe is filled with criminals. There was a tribe.

You must be an 1mbecile! @ this day and age, you are flexing tribal muscle online. After m@sturbating with the video, you come here to type trash. I just tire for some people, the little ones here can be excused, but not you, Mpama!
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by chiraqDemon(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
If u are a lesbian just travel out and go amd do it somewhere else instead of to just keep lying and spoiling your name
Its not like she knows how to wvwn lie sef
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by shizle26(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mandynews:
Miss Anambra Chidinma Cries Out – My BlackMailest Will Shoot Me If i Talk

Chidinma okeke didnt come up for d press conference reasons that her blackmailer said to her in a phone call conversation that if she shows up and make any statement she will be shot. This was gotten from her post on Facebook few hours after the press conference was schedule to begin. All means of getting to her was abortive. Information reaching the press men who were dia at NUJ center got the info abt the 3rd girl who is on d run after sending the video to a guy due to her carelessness. The incident is now open for law to take its full course on her. The question is. Is chidinma innocent? Is this a kind of political stuff to bring Anambra to the black book?

See What Chidinma Wrote below.

The Question Again is Who Wants To take this Girls Life

Drop Your Advice In The comment Box

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/miss-anambra-chidinma-cries-out-my-blackmailest-will-shoot-me-if-i-talk/
. Please which link to download the video?
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by holluphemydavid(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dis girl shud keep quiet and burly her head in shame, she has notin to say, besides she initially denied it was a photoshop, so wot did she has to say, Nigerians are not gullible, she is notin but a disgrace to woman folks
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
IamNawty:
oh u usually dislike me?
Am a lil bit confused
Am I meant to f cry

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by nyabinghi(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
MARKone:

You must be an 1mbecile! @ this day and age, you are flexing tribal muscle online. After m@sturbating with the video, you come here to type trash. I just tire for some people, the little ones here can be excused, but not you, Mpama!
you are a bastard, me watch lesbian video, am i cursed like you, ozuo like you, na amadioha fire your balls.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by IamNawty(f): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Am a lil bit confused
Am I meant to f cry

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by IamNawty(f): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
DissTroy:

Hypocrite! She's not different from you who'd sell her soul for money even as a mole.

She's the same as you who's lacking in morals.

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
IamNawty:
Ashewo girl.. Like we care if they kill u or not

Awwww that is hard... She's human too, everyone know what she did was bad.. But please take an easy shot on her, don't call her names, let God judge
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by MARKone(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
nyabinghi:
you are a bastard, me watch lesbian video, am i cursed like you, ozuo like you, na amadioha fire your balls.

It is you and your entire linage that Amadioha will strike, borderless f00l, Ode!. Useless thing! You think you can come online and say trash about a tribe, insult our women, silly bastard!! Una women no dey do Ash@wo abi? Useless swine! Say nonsense again and let vultures consume your corpse, Ozu nwuru awu.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=50527348]Ashewo girl.. Like we care if they kill u or not[/quote

Hmmm
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by nyabinghi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
MARKone:

It is you and your entire linage that Amadioha will strike, borderless f00l, Ode!. Useless thing! You think you can come online and say trash about a tribe, insult our women, silly bastard!! Una women no dey do Ash@wo abi? Useless swine! Say nonsense again and let vultures consume your corpse, Ozu nwuru awu.
you are a bastard, 75 percent of local prostitutes are igbo, take that to the bank. na sango go kill ur entire lineage, ise you this osu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.