Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,494 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

It's Obvious They Want My Hubby Dead At All Cost - Fani-kayode's Wife Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Obvious They Want My Hubby Dead At All Cost - Fani-kayode's Wife Cries Out (456 Views)

Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Obvious They Want My Hubby Dead At All Cost - Fani-kayode's Wife Cries Out by bumi10(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Femi Fani-Kayode reportedly slumped in EFCC custody over the weekend, though EFCC has moved to debunk that and says is a blatant lie and accuse FFK's family for wanting cheap publicity but the wife Precious and his aide says it's true.

"Its very clear they want FFK dead at all cost. He is a man that would never give you the pleasure of seeing him down so saying he isn't ill or never slumped on Saturday is just a way of trying to deny him medical attention.

He is ill and constantly checks into the clinic at the Commission and you have seen the health reports. This is pure wickedness," Precious said.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/its-obvious-they-want-my-hubby-dead-at.html

Re: It's Obvious They Want My Hubby Dead At All Cost - Fani-kayode's Wife Cries Out by slivertongue: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
RELAX NA HIM HOUSE HIM GO VISIT
Re: It's Obvious They Want My Hubby Dead At All Cost - Fani-kayode's Wife Cries Out by yarimo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
It's obvious that your HUBBY don't want to bring out nigerians MONEY. undecided
Re: It's Obvious They Want My Hubby Dead At All Cost - Fani-kayode's Wife Cries Out by ollymoore: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mrs fani kayode but you konw our prayer is any corrupt preson in this nation must die................so abeg pls allow him die
Re: It's Obvious They Want My Hubby Dead At All Cost - Fani-kayode's Wife Cries Out by Baawaa(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
When they are stealing like no tomorrow is not wickedness.
Re: It's Obvious They Want My Hubby Dead At All Cost - Fani-kayode's Wife Cries Out by divinehand2003(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Eyaaaaa
I feel for you madam. It's so unfortunate that FFK is on the wrong side of the boat.
He too show himself during the 2015 presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious They Want My Hubby Dead At All Cost - Fani-kayode's Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wetin consign me?

When your husband use our commonwealth buy you jeep, I dey dia?

When you and your family dey flex around, I dey dia?

Dem com catch una now, u dey seek my support?

Try again next time
Re: It's Obvious They Want My Hubby Dead At All Cost - Fani-kayode's Wife Cries Out by HtwoOw: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
And the reason is?

Absolutely nothing

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Share Cute Family Photos / The Greatness Of The Nigerian Youth. / Buhari Confesses, Says He Almost Abandoned His Position As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.