Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me (38394 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by pussyAvenger: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Emasel:

The guy is just dulling!
dulling ke...

hope u will sau this wen d gal starts telling him d number of rich suitors dat came for him

how she pay bills alone

how useless he is.....see as una dy rush woman like say na scholarship
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by pussyAvenger: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2016
nancyberry:

guy I respect you!!!
Na man you be.. ..!
help me encourage the men out there,you must not have the whole world before you get married.
thank you for sharing this info. kiss
u have not told us wat u experienced before nw......dnt give us a facade
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by pussyAvenger: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
blackboot:

I don't feel pressured in anyway. before a reasonable man will date a girl of marriageable age for more than 2 years, he has to have plans to.settle down. How do you expect me to open my mouth and tell her to marry someone else when am the one that delayed her for this long.. is if fair at all. I will feel very bad if I can't keep my promise to her. she has gone through a lot for me and the last thing I want to happen is to see her marry a man who will treat her badly just because she married him out of desperation. she has every reason to be worried. she is a woman.
the suitors she told u about is all lies..guy get a good job first before dat marriage.....u sef be person...u hv a worth.....hw many men wan marry these days ....so dnt let one pussy push u around
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by altitudee: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
those in this situation knows best...i'm not thinking of marriage now but my woman is also 29years and ready to settle... she said she want to get married next year...i have my reason which i have explained to her but that won't cut it... i guess the better advise to those who are not in this situation is that don't follow in love with ur age mate as a guy..

1 Like

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by bubbychis(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
blackboot:

hmmmm,so what should i do
Bro go on and marry dat lady she will be a breakthrough for you
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by SweetyZinta(f): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
lofty900:
Truth is bitter bro but how long do you expect a 29 year old woman to wait. Forget about love, ur not ready to settle down. The lady is not getting any younger so allow her to move on while you get a new, younger girl that can wait until Jesus comes

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Pain(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Move on Kolito!! There are excess women, enough to go round. Some will even wed for free. I wish I knew this 5 years ago ..before marrying the Akata Rifle I have @ Home!!

1 Like

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by SunnDash(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
My guy wake-up u already knw wat to do. U tink say time dey her side,u even dey do something.some guys wey marry dem no get chingba. Dey there dey dey dull.dey wait 4 recession to expire...u betta marry her now.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by dazzlingchick886(f): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Yieldings post=50528867]You say you're not financially-stable and thus, not ready for marriage. That's your intuition speaking. Never ignore your intuition. She might be saying you will manage your income together when you get married, but that might change when you do get married and more financial responsibilities or obligations arise. Finances are always a huge cause of marital issues.

As a man, you should get married when you know you're ready, not when your girlfriend or anyone is pressuring you to marry her.

She says she can't wait for you anymore, then let her go.

I agree with u...money changes women.when she begins to handle too much financial responsibilities in the house,her respect for u will disappear cos she will begin to feel like the man of the house..I know it's going to be hard but u have to let her go..this is what I feel as a lady.

1 Like

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by kennyamusan(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Malakh:
Most people just giving themselves headache over marriage,the world is over populated, a time of sorrows is coming upon us,yet people wanna marry, dont you read scriptures and epistles,Paul said its good that people be like him for the present distress, Christ said woe to them that give suck in those days,yet people are hung up on marriage, only if you guys knew what the Great tribulation means and how close it is, you'd keep your stuff zipped but like Christ said they were marrying and giving to marriage until the doors were shut, same thing will happen again.
Chai, see the effect of Oshodi weed now......

1 Like

Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by WHOcarex: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why wouldn't she dump you when you act and think like a 5 year old kid ??

If she wants to dump you, that's fine, did you two sign a contract that you must marry her ?? Married couple who were married for 40 years do get divorced and move on with their lives and you're here crying about a girl you don't even know her her parents

What are you gonna do about it ?? Go to your room, cry about it, eat some ice cream and watch cartoons

You are the reason why some women do this nonsense shiit to some men because you're soft and emotional

Why would a man be financially stable before he can marry ??

Why can women be financially stable and marry those financially unstable guys ??

Let me tell you the naked truth, she doesn't love you and this is how God wanted it to happen, you will remember about this incident in the next 20 years from now and just laugh

Stop crying like a little girl and man up

I pity any girl that would dump me or think that she broke my heart because i don't give a flying and running fucck

There are millions of good girls out there you can marry and avoid unnecessary trouble

Men can get any girl in the world

Beyonce married Jay Z
Nicki Minaj is dating Meek Mill
Nick Canon married Mariah Carey

You can marry any girl you want
Wait o, do you know that you ended up saying absolutely NOTHING?. Abeg who do you?
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by lereinter(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
soory ehen
yu lose one and gain another
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Eazie351(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
"Should I Dump My Guy For My Rich Ex Who Wants To Marry Me?" - A Nairalander

**point left- i hope shez nuh d owner of dz thread??
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by doll912(f): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Sorry, i don't exchange words with kids

Lol! you that brought in her husband into the conversation is the baby. Grow up and get some understanding.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by JerryTemi(f): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
I Gift will love my man whether money dey or no dey as long as am working and God will give me Grace to always respect him and be submissive to him. since she said biko follow her decision it will pay seriously.
Re: My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me by Titilayooni(f): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
lofty900:
Truth is bitter bro but how long do you expect a 29 year old woman to wait. Forget about love, ur not ready to settle down. The lady is not getting any younger so allow her to move on while you get a new, younger girl that can wait until Jesus comes
end of discussion....the difference is you have grace as a man but for a 29yr old,she no get that kind of grace. Abeg let her move on while u find someone else or u wife her straight up and continue with ur lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.