Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video (938 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video by Talentteam100(f): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chidinma Okeke dethroned following sex scandal video. After the sex scandal that broke the internet which caused an uproar of online bullying, fans are concerned that Chidinma Okeke may cause harm to herself. Chidinma Okeke came from a very respectful family and there is no exact statement as to why the video of her scandal was leaked online by her blackmailers known as ‘the leakers’.

#prayforChidinmaOkeke
Source: http://theinformantspy.com/2016/10/miss-anambra-chidinma-okeke-dethroned-amid-sex-scandal/

Re: Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
omo if she like mke she kill herself.na she b d first to get sex tape online?

1 Like

Re: Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video by streetdisciple: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
iranu

What about the innocent cucumber that was molested cry cry cry

#istandwithcucumber

Re: Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video by Talentteam100(f): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
streetdisciple:
iranu

What about the innocent cucumber that was molested cry cry cry

#istandwithcucumber

Haha smh that made me laugh out loud. Seriously though she's had so much hateful comments and fingers pointing at her
Re: Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video by shollyboy2: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
I never even pray for myself finish. una say make I dey pray for person wey dey use that kind big cucumber shine her own Congo....damn it..that cucumber is enough to feed me for lunch... if she like make she commit suicide na she know... but how About the other lady.. Adaobi Nzekwe,? make we no pray for her too? mtewwww if it's bobrisky now non of you would say we should pray for him.
Re: Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video by Talentteam100(f): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
shollyboy2:
I never even pray for myself finish. una say make I dey pray for person wey dey use that kind big cucumber shine her own Congo....damn it..that cucumber is enough to feed me for lunch... if she like make she commit suicide na she know... but how About the other lady.. Adaobi Nzekwe,? make we no pray for her too? mtewwww if it's bobrisky now non of you would say we should pray for him.

Lol actually you can pray for the lady too.
Re: Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video by Talentteam100(f): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
omo if she like mke she kill herself.na she b d first to get sex tape online?

Let's not promote hate na
Re: Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Irani and Shollyboy2 Una too much!!
Re: Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video by IamNawty(f): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pray faya! Wen she was opening her yansh was I der? Wen she was paid was I der? Did we share d money togeda?
OYO ni oooo..

(1) (Reply)

No Dream Is Too Big!! Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Wizkid & Banky W Performi / MMM Nigeria Brings Out New Rule On Withdrawing Money / Harry Potter Star,sir John Hurt Dies At 77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.