Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand (47578 Views)

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by mysticgal(f): 5:20am On Oct 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Wow I learnt something cool

make this into a thread
Thanksing you smiley
Lalasticlala ohhhhh

2 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2016
KillerBeauty:
What's yeast infection? Is it as STD?
Not grouped under STD's, very common infection and easy to treat
Its called so many names in Nigeria such as; toilet disease, candidia infection, virginal itching, I am reacting to toilet, I wore wet pants.
If you attended a boarding school you will hear and see a lot of these, the prevalence is very high.
In Nigeria, most times they just give tetracycline and flagyl (yes it works, but too many medicine and bitter) or some messy chemist give antibiotics (trust me it doesn't work cos its not a bacterial infection).
there is also this pill that they insert I know canesten insert pill and fluconazole (just one oral tablet)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by KillerBeauty(f): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2016
mysticgal:

No, a yeast May not be STD, it happens when there is an hormone imbalance.
Yeast makes your vagina itch you, I think the infection gets to me when I sit on that very wrong toilet seat undecided, eat too much garlic lipsrsealed, overstayed pad, clean from my anus to vagina, instead of the other way round or mistakenly use soap or Dettol to wash my vagina when bathing and sitting on dirty seats embarassed
The thing can make you scratch for Africa.... And you wii be catching fun scratching, till you stop and hear the devil laughing at you because, the way e go pepper you? Chai! Women suffer sad
Once you've got a syndrome of such, please rush to your gyne to avoid something going wrong in future... I use One drug like that that looks like tampon(just saw it in my drug closet. It's called mycoten(cotrimazone) by DGF) , or you could get clean water that is hot put it in a big paint bucket, or a nice bucket that's strong. pull off,and then sit on the bucket, (not the water) and let the steam of the hot water do some magic(it also works if you feel your vagina smells) then the last I learnt in school is; get a clove of fresh garlic, get a thread, preferably the one used for sewing, and then remove the shell of that garlic and create a tiny space for the thread in the garlic, tie up the thread in the garlic and leave a good amount of the thread to hang freely, then insert the fresh garlic in your vagina with the thread hanging outside to make removal easy(note:it would be peppery like).
I also advise, you try all those above, out, at night when you've bathed and are about sleeping. Once you remove the tampon like drug or garlic in the morning, you'll see all the yeast,that would accompany them out......... But please, your gyne, comes first. Please.
Wow shocked
Haven't experience all that before. So its safe to say I haven't had yeast infection before
I pray I continue to dodge it till the day I die cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2016
I do a thorough check up once in a while with a gynecologist cheesy
dimexy247:

Really? undecided Sounds great but a thorough check up would have been better, I think grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Audray:
What is this naw?
Nail polish and high are probs?
What happened to
*Oppressive cooking law
*The "Smile you are a woman" phrase
*You can't do this or that cos ur a woman
*Always talk gently
*Don't ask a guy u like out if not u are an ashawo
*Doing all the chores is naturally ur duty
*Suffer quietly
Blah blah blah
It's too much sef
only a woman can really explain all the struggles they actually go through/ @Op- U did a great job exposing d men's struggles but explaining female in the body of a man? NO, NO, dz aint working

5 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by sisisioge: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin grin

Thank God I'm a woman...

Can't use that tampon sheet sha! The first time I came across It I was way younger and since then I still haven't gotten over my phobia for it.

Thank God for old age, you forgot to mention the stress of hanging one's panties to dry with other people's own. This style of rabies sharing is faster than sexuaaal transmission. I remember back then in the Uni when all four of us had a gift someone brought in...chai! The scratching no be for here grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by mysticgal(f): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2016
KillerBeauty:

Wow shocked
Haven't experience all that before. So its safe to say I haven't had yeast infection before
I pray I continue to dodge it till the day I die cheesy
Amen, darling, amen
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by SAMBARRY: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2016
Hormonal imbalance nko
Delayed meses undecided
Having to be checking whether your tampon is full and needs to be changed
Menses coming at the wrong time undecided
being honey during ovulation and you know sex during such times are the unsafest times undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by prettyangel10(f): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2016
mysticgal:

Yeast makes your vagina itch you, I think the infection gets to me when I sit on that very wrong toilet seat undecided, eat too much garlic lipsrsealed, overstayed pad, clean from my anus to vagina, instead of the other way round or mistakenly use soap or Dettol to wash my vagina when bathing and sitting on dirty seats embarassed
The thing can make you scratch for Africa.... And you wii be catching fun scratching, till you stop and hear the devil laughing at you because, the way e go pepper you? Chai! Women suffer sad
Once you've got a syndrome of such, please rush to your gyne to avoid something going wrong in future... I use One drug like that that looks like tampon(just saw it in my drug closet. It's called mycoten(cotrimazone) by DGF) , or you could get clean water that is hot put it in a big paint bucket, or a nice bucket that's strong. pull off,and then sit on the bucket, (not the water) and let the steam of the hot water do some magic(it also works if you feel your vagina smells) then the last I learnt in school is; get a clove of fresh garlic, get a thread, preferably the one used for sewing, and then remove the shell of that garlic and create a tiny space for the thread in the garlic, tie up the thread in the garlic and leave a good amount of the thread to hang freely, then insert the fresh garlic in your vagina with the thread hanging outside to make removal easy(note:it would be peppery like).
I also advise, you try all those above, out, at night when you've bathed and are about sleeping. Once you remove the tampon like drug or garlic in the morning, you'll see all the yeast,that would accompany them out......... But please, your gyne, comes first. Please.

Thanks for this, but the hot water part, you can add salt to the hot water before sitting on it, it works too.

@ Op, another struggle females relate to is Spotting. That's your period comes like two weeks after your actual period, but not as serious as the normal period.

6 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by mysticgal(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
prettyangel10:

Thanks for this, but the hot water part, you can add salt to the hot water before sitting on it, it works too.

@ Op, another struggle females relate to is Spotting. That's your period comes like two weeks after your actual period, but not as serious as the normal period.
You are welcome dearie
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by chigoizie7(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mtcheeew, na me send them?
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by oscaruzie(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
all dz ones na excuse jare!!!that's why I like tomboys wella....dem no get time for all dz shii.... grin cool cool
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by seunlly(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Interesting!!!
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
What about the use of cucumber,did you forget to add dat?

6 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Garshyzee(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Utterly irrelevant sad
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
So much disgusting shit. Lol. I'd NEVER like to be a woman

4 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by dimexy247(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I do a thorough check up once in a while with a gynecologist cheesy

That's great, grin. Enjoy.
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
5. Yeast infections
Do you know how embarrassing and uncomfortable it is to wake up with an itchy vagina?! Or how expensive Gynecologists are? Or how embarrassing it is to spread your legs for the doctor? Or having to wonder whether the secretions you have are normal or not, all this, just because the PH level down there changed or because we are stressed or some bullshit like that. SMH
Mindfulness be like:

gringrin
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by whitebeard(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
no light help me beg this people biko.!

1 Like

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by UchaNwababa: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Ahan?! Is it by force to have it grin....because you have it doesn't mean every girl has it. I get my pvssy checked once in a while by a gynachologist, and I'm telling you I've never had it and I will never have it. I take good care of my pvssy smiley
Are you useing Vasseline?
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
UchaNwababa:
Are you useing Vasseline?
for what please?
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by niggi4life(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
I guess i walked into the wrong thread this sunny afternoon, now i feel so irritated and also feel like vomiting... Gosh, i really need a chilled bottle of Big Stout

1 Like

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
I will ask my wife when I marry if those things are women's problems really or is their real problem not how to get a genuine caring, responsible and lovely- God fearing man who understands that women are little gods that should be worshipped in "the other room". Is the writer implying that God made mistakes?
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by dimexy247(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
AgrotConsult:
only a woman can really explain all the struggles they actually go through/ @Op- U did a great job exposing d men's struggles but explaining female in the body of a man? NO, NO, dz aint working

Thanks for pointing that out, just wanna make it simpler. grin
Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Orikinla(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
7. Orgasms
We have all had to fake one or two cause we needed it to end like ASAP! Go figure …
No babe has ever faked orgasm for me.
If your man cannot give you orgasm, see me asap.
A guy on Nairaland thanked me for my 100% sex enhancement vegetarian recipe.

I met a younger woman after traveling by road from Port Harcourt to Calabar and I drank only a bottle of malt and I was on her for 4 hours until there was no more condoms left. She was moaning my name.
See my adult blog, Kisses 'n' Roses Blog for details and all solutions to problems of unsatisfactory sex life.

A healthy sex life makes you healthier and stronger.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by UchaNwababa: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Inconclusive without Cucumber.

1 Like

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Collins0609(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
mysticgal:

u know u got all dis yama yama 4 under and una go xpect guys to give u head.man go use mouth dey swallow yeast.umu nwoke na eri nsi

23 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Orikinla:
No babe has ever faked orgasm for me.
If your man cannot give you orgasm, see me asap.
A guy on Nairaland thanked me for my 100% sex enhancement vegetarian recipe.

I met a younger woman after traveling by road from Port Harcourt to Calabar and I drank only a bottle of malt and I was on her for 4 hours until there was no more condoms left. She was moaning my name.
See my adult blog, Kisses 'n' Roses Blog for details and all solutions to problems of unsatisfactory sex life.

A healthy sex life makes you healthier and stronger.
You need urgent violent deliverance from demons of lust and infatuation

5 Likes

Re: 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand by sparktony(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
mysticgal:

u try..... But I am eternally grateful to God for creating me a guy...*# no offence*#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.