Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

VIDEO: Top Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Fights Davido For Disrespecting Dancers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Top Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Fights Davido For Disrespecting Dancers (371 Views)

Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid / Dancer Kaffy Celebrates Her Birthday Today / My Breasts Used To Be Big - Dancer, Kaffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Top Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Fights Davido For Disrespecting Dancers by Jojofalani(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Less than 24 hours ago, celebrity Nigerian dancer Kaffy took to her Instagram page to lash out the issue of disrespect from musicians to dancers. She personally calls out Davido for cancelling a last-minute gig which the dancers were to perform.

Read below the caption in the video she shared on instagram.

http://www.phcitypromo.com/2016/10/26/video-top-nigerian-dancer-kaffy-fights-davido-disrespecting-dancers-calls-mother-fcker/

Re: VIDEO: Top Nigerian Dancer Kaffy Fights Davido For Disrespecting Dancers by oluwajaybee: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
ok is all i can say...

over to the person below me!

(1) (Reply)

Why He Left Five Star Music: ‘i Was Helping Someone Who Knew Nothing About Music / Tekno Signed New Deal With Sony Music Entertainment(pics,video) / J. Cole To Release New Album On The 9th Of December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.