Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Register For The Us Visa Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Register For The Us Visa Lottery (2100 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register For The Us Visa Lottery by AMHEART: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
Hi Folks,
Want to register for the US visa lottery,just go to a photo studio and take a 2by2 size passport with a white background.Then send your names,date of birth,country of birth,education qualification,country of residence and contact address to my email box.My email id is: amvelli@yahoo.com .I will send the confrimation details back to you after i must have registered you in the Diversity Lottery.I will only charge you 200NGN.For more details,My contact number is 2348038511727.
Re: Register For The Us Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
AMHEART:

Hi Folks,
Want to register for the US visa lottery,just go to a photo studio and take a 2by2 size passport with a white background.Then send your names,date of birth,country of birth,education qualification,country of residence and contact address to my email box.My email id is: amvelli@yahoo.com .I will send the confrimation details back to you after i must have registered you in the Diversity Lottery.I will only charge you 200NGN.For more details,My contact number is 2348038511727.

Any chance you might do it for free bro? This thing is not that hard to do
Re: Register For The Us Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
The last time I checked the USA VISA LOTTERY is free and you don't need help from nobody. So all you need to go is follow the steps below

Go to www.dvlottery.state.gov. If anyone is having problem concerning the photo specification. Just follow the steps below using a photo editor (E.g Paint), it is normally on most computers I think

Process on how to use the paint photo editor.

Right click on the picture, then click EDIT. Then click on IMAGE at the top of the paint editor page, lastly click attributes and then type in the size of the picture you wanna use, The size for US VISA LOTTERY is (600 pixels by 600 pixels).

If you need any help on how to fill it, click on the link below and read more.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-341711.0.html

(1) (Reply)

ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES / Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) / Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.