Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Atheists!!! God Loves You. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists!!! God Loves You. (7245 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
don't just go around jumping into conversations, follow it from the beginning

That right there is a malappropos response to my question , I need a reasonable response to the question . So answer me , can you imagine your son converting to Islam ?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

Nope, but I would consider it threatening if the teacher says: "if you don't kiss my ass and worship me everyday, I'll fail you, irrespective of how well you actually perform."

What is this one even saying ? undecided Where is the sense in this ? Did you post this comment to allay your fears as an atheist , or you imagined this reply was a good rejoinder in your head . undecided
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That right there is a malapropos response to my question , I need a reasonable response to the question . So answer me , can you imagine your son converting to Islam ?
If u had followed the conversation from the beginning, u would know the idea is.not about the parents reaction to conversion bt rather how hard and unlikely it would be for such a child to convert
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
If u had followed the conversation from the beginning, u would know the idea is.not about the parents reaction to conversion bt rather how hard and unlikely it would be for such a child to convert

I am asking you a question which is not concerned with the history of the conversation with her ; can you imagine your son converting to Islam ? How will you react if he does so ?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I am asking you a question which is not concerned with the history of the conversation with her ; can you imagine your son converting to Islam ? How will you react if he does so ?
I won't raise my child to be an atheist and I will also prevent him from being brainwashed with religious doctrine. When it comes of age, it will be up to him and I will respect his decision
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
I won't raise my child to be an atheist and I will also prevent him from being brainwashed with religious doctrine.When it comes of age, it will be up to him and I will respect his decision

Very unrealistic but good for you bro .

1 Like

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Very unrealistic
lol, better believe it
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2016
TomHagen:
You define God and have expectations of Him and when He doesn't fit your definition, you claim He doesn't exist. Very illogical.

GRIMMJOE:
God defined his self,and gave us expectations his not able to meet

TomHagen:
I did not know this, could you please give us this definition you speak of?

GRIMMJOE:
Are you sure you want me to teach you your bible?

TomHagen:
Yes please.

GRIMMJOE:

Nope, you too dumb to understand the definition of God by your self and you call your self Christian

TomHagen:
Just say you no get wetin to talk. Ode!

Then this clown that claimed the earth is circle and God is sitting on the north got involve

felixomor1:

Lol

Definition of God

Exodus 3:19

God replied to Moses, "I Am Who I Am. Say this to the people of Israel: I Am has sent me to you."

Isaiah 41:13

For I hold you by your right hand--I, the LORD your God. And I say to you, 'Don't be afraid. I am here to "HELP" you.

I can still school you on God being

Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence, and Ominibenevolence
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by felixomor1: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

Then this clown that claimed the earth is circle and God is sitting on the north got involve

Definition of God

God replied to Moses, "I Am Who I Am. Say this to the people of Israel: I Am has sent me to you."

For I hold you by your right hand--I, the LORD your God. And I say to you, 'Don't be afraid. I am here to "HELP" you.

Ape descendant, good morning
cool
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by dalaman: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Lol
I thought winner01 declared war on atheists
Now he's trying to convince them that his god loves them. The thing is, you don't declare war on people you love. And keep an eternal burning pit for them. That doesn't make sense.

Do you think winner01 truly believes in anything called love? I remember when he started posting here on the religious section about 2 years ago. All his post then we're anti Islam. He goes there to spew his hate and try to show the muslims that they are wrong and will burn for being muslims. Christians just talk about love without having any in their minds. Look at church today does it look like a place where there is any love? He just use christianity to hide and promote his hate and bigotry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

Ape descendant, good morning
cool
You see me for Dream? angry
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by felixomor1: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
You see me for Dream? angry

No, your lies woke me up from sleep
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by akintom(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
winner01:
Another source of conviction in the existence of God, connected with the reason and not with the feelings, impresses me as having much more weight. This follows from the extreme difficulty or rather impossibility of conceiving this immense and wonderful universe, including man with his capability of looking far backwards or far into futurity, as a result of blind chance or necessity. When thus reflecting, I feel compelled to look to a first cause having an intelligent mind in some degree analogous to that of man; and I deserve to be called a theist. - Charles Darwin (The life of Charles Darwin (1902). p60.)

God created us fearfully and wonderfully. Despite the fact that some humans do not accept that all of nature was intentionally designed, we continue to be witnesses to such creative genius and intrinsic design in Nature.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4404983_screengrab20160924113022edit_jpeg72011c553209aa4b7bac942572a072a6

God showed His creative ability when He created us (humans) in His image and ever since, we have been striving to imitate God in almost everything, exhibiting creative power, showing emotions, exerting authority and assuming control over our respective niches.

Man has a wide range of unlimited abilities and I believe he has only scratched the surface of technological advancement.
Man's level of intelligence and creativity is so unimaginable that it has left majority of humans in awe of the mighty power of a Creator who could give rise to such creative beings.
Many of these beings are naturally intelligent that the full cycle of school has sometimes proven to be a hindrance to the explosion of their creativity. As a matter of fact, most of the brightest minds, inventors and innovators either did not go to school or did not complete the full cycle of school.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405070_img20160705181335edit_jpeg38c7b6d18f2ca525d45fb6b9ddc950af Non academic genius is not restricted to humans alone.
This might be proof that man needs to look inwards and exploit his God given gifts.

It is also worthy to mention that a minority of humans chose to deny that design is evident in Nature, instead they attribute beauty to a prolonged combination of time, natural materials and chance thereby removing the (Personal) Creator God from the picture.
Personal because of the ability to make choices. God chose to create the universe.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405015_s18300593edit_jpege1f7afe88a869848f640d50b80909241
It is not surprising that some humans think this way. About 4000 years ago, King David described the denial of Gods existence as:
- Foolishness (Psalm 14:1)(because of the compelling evidence of obvious design) and
- Pride (Psalm 10:4)(because of the pursuit of ones lustful desires).

Pride is one of the major problems of man. It has been the cause of major wars, violence and the dark eras of history. Pride clouds the natural emphatic thought process of man. www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405140_s3682225edit_jpeg91c960b33c8bbed6236aa2503051e386
Whenever man eventually opens his eyes to the results of his pride (such as poverty and starvation), he still blames God for it in arrogance and anger.
However in reality, God has created a world which can provide for man's needs, man still wants to satisfy his greed.
Pride makes its difficult for man to love his neighbour as himself (as commanded by Jesus) and submit to authorities, both man-made and God.

The height of pride is to reject the existence of ones Creator.
The acknowledgment of the creator God basically demands that man lives according to God's will and remain accountable to Him. This places a restriction on the evil desires of man.
However, like a child who feels he has outgrown his parents restrictions, like a child who believes his parents are nothing but stupid old people, like a child who wishes his parents were never alive to guide him, the atheist seeks to impeach God and replace him with any of his creations, any at all (Anything but God)(Romans 1:25).

Yes, atheists may live as normal as any other christian or even better. Their lives may be free of challenges like any other human. (Matthew 5:45). It may seem as if there is no reason to believe in God.

A similar scenario was illustrated in the movie God's not dead where a successful atheist exchanged words with a deeply religious old lady. Their conversation went thus:

Mark (atheist): "You prayed and believed your whole life. Never done anything wrong. And here you are. You're the nicest person I know. I am the meanest. You have dementia. My life is perfect. Explain that to me!"
Mina's Mother: "Sometimes the devil allows people to live a life free of trouble because he doesn't want them turning to God. Their sin is like a jail cell accepted, except it is all nice and comfy and there doesn't seem to be any reason to leave. The door's wide open. Till one day, time runs out, and the cell door slams shut, and suddenly it's too late."
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405038_s19085465edit_jpeg42df71ab3236aa9d7efd7f0d471d8882 Pride distances man from God, launches man into the territory of the enemy and gives the illusion of freedom.

Mina's mother is right. Its all vanity. As William Shakespeare wrote: "Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player. That struts and frets his hour upon the stage. And then is heard no more"
Virginia Woolf even shoots more directly: "In any case life is but a procession of shadows, and God knows why it is that we embrace them so eagerly, and see them depart with such anguish, being shadows."

Atheists may even go further than just disbelieving, to spend the only life they have to invest their time and money relentlessly to lead people away from the gospel (as evident on Nairaland).
In extreme cases, they may push to annhilate religious folks to limit the spread of "superstitions" as acted out by several atheistic communist countries, terror groups such as the League of militant atheists and individual violent parades.

These collective actions goes to show however that it is difficult to completely lack a belief in God (I mean totally), it is much easier to suppress the truth and live a lie. It is much easier to spend enormous amounts of time and energy trying to convince oneself and other people daily that God really does not exist.

It simply goes to show that God has impressed this fact in our hearts. It's why this subject is heavy on the heart of every human (atheists and theists alike) whether they chose to accept it or not.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4400209_1446285011497481017389922993709444359847789n_jpeg31a9e5cba8693fc3a9b47aec7f3d58a1

If you are an unbeliever reading this, and is not sure on which God i'm talking about out of the 5000+ gods, well, you owe it to yourself to do your own research, to find out the truth irregardless of what you've heard or been taught.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4404918_s28684729edit_jpeg7af29ac0ae033f6926b6e52facb201ae

Today, we demand that Jesus expresses Himself in our midst when in actuality we have never been as distant from Him as now. Why not humble your heart and seek God in truth and sincerity.
It does not matter if you were born into a christian family or not. You need to do your own independent research to know who Jesus really is.

It also does not matter what you have done, it does not matter what evil has happened. Jesus Christ is waiting with his out stretched arms to welcome you back.
Jesus Christ loves you, died for your sins and has provided a solution to the bridge between man and God caused by the devil.
Indeed, only the lamb of God could take upon the sins of the world, conquer death and seize the keys to the gates of hell.
Hallelujah!!!, Man now has a way out and it remains a choice as God will not take the priviledge of freewill from man. Man can either accept or reject this wonderful offering from God.
There are consequences for our every decision, and the decisionwe make concerning this matter is no different.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405149_s22826428edit_jpege2677acd36f56e260acca0bb35c81626
The Good news is Jesus Christ's free gift of salvation. Accept him today and flow the life of God out to other people.

God bless you.

Hey,
This is another collection of evidence of the cognitive dissonance that afflicts the theists.

The God that you folks created, but that you now assumed created you, is HATE personified, just as you his children stinks of HATE scent.

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
dalaman:

Do you think winner01 truly believes in anything called love. I remember when he started posting here on the religious section about 2 years ago. All his post then we're anti Islam. He goes there to spew his hate and try to show the muslims that they are wrong and will burn for being muslims. Christians just talk about love without having any in their minds. Look at church today does it look like a place where there is any love? He just use christianity to hide and promote his hate and bigotry.
I told muslims they will burn in hell undecided
I cant remember this undecided

Whatever the church is doing that is not christlike can be judged from the life of Christ.

Dalaman, you know that Christ preached love. It does not matter if some christians willingly go against this teaching. We can call them out for it.

1 Like

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by dalaman: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
winner01:

Whatever the church is doing that is not christlike can be judged from the life of Christ.

Dalaman, you know that Christ preached love. It does not matter if some christians willingly go against this teaching. We can call them out for it.
Yes you have threatend muslims with hell many times if they fail to accept your religion in the past. I actually knew you for your anti Islam post back in the days. I keep telling you that Jesus talked about things that are not possible. He said people who believe in him will be able to do anything they want as long as they truly believe it. That is impossible.

No matter how you believe in Jesus there are many things you can not do regardless of your intentions. He promised those that believe in him thr ability to do greater things than all the things written about him. Another fail and impossible feat. No christian can do any of the things written about Jesus talk more or doing more than him. He said people should love their enemies, another impossible feat.

If people can love their enemies they wouldn't be their enemies in the first place, they are their enemies because they can't love them. He said people should love their neighbors as they love them selves. It is impossible. There is no church today in this world where people love their neighbors as they love them selves. A simplementation look at the church today confirms what am saying. The churches do not look like a place where people even love themselvestalk about loving their neighbors.

All the things Jesus said are not possible that is why no Christain can achieve them. Christians don't love their enemies and pray for them, they don't love their neighbors as they love themselves because what Jesus was saying is mythical. You yourself are full of hate and bitterness towards atheist and muslims. You can not love them and pray for them. Your posts show all your hate and bitterness towards atheist and muslims. You can not give what you don't have.

Stop talking about love because you don't even know what it means. You don't have it and you can't give it. You can only keep deluding yourself.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
I thought we could have a reasonable discuss. Guess I was wrong, same old ana.
lol. Never knew you know me.

Fine, let's have that reasonable conversation shall we?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
analice107:

who doesn't know you,even the Muslims, I was just passing by in that section ,just to see attack left ,right centre ,i swear do people don't like you at all,only God knows what you did to them
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by raphieMontella: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
winner01:

buddha preached love and forgiveness too..

Ancient men with wisdom are there..in numbers...
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
who doesn't know you,even the Muslims, I was just passing by in that section ,just to see attack left ,right centre ,i swear do people don't like you at all,only God knows what you did to them
This really makes my day. This shows am on the right track. When you stand for the truth, liars hate you.
Am glad.

Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Luke:6:26
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
analice107:
Nope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Nope
Ok then, bye
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Nope
So you cant have a reasonable conversation. Later you will be screaming "reason" upandan.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by TomHagen: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

Definition of God

So how did you arrive at the eradication of poverty from this definition?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
TomHagen:
So how did you arrive at the eradication of poverty from this definition?
Just take a look at you self,being schooled by atheist, are you not ashamed?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by TomHagen: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Just take a look at you self,being schooled by atheist, are you not ashamed?
Abeg answer question. This style no dey work.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
winner01:
So you cant have a reasonable conversation. Later you will be screaming "reason" upandan.
u are very ......... I was having a reasonable discuss with her then she started the insults and bringing my parents in. Pls don't get on my bad side.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
TomHagen:
Abeg answer question. This style no dey work.
Am tired of this déjà vu shît,your not asking me cos you don't know,your just looking for a plot hole,to attack me from...and sound intelligent
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by TomHagen: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Am tired of this déjà vu shît,your not asking me cos you don't know,your just looking for a plot hole,to attack me from...and sound intelligent
Pffft. You asked why God has not not ended poverty. You have to show why you think God has to end poverty? If you can't, then you have defined God and as a Being who has to end poverty and now using the presence of poverty in the World to claim that God (that you have created in your head) does not exist. Quite illogical.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
TomHagen:
Pffft. You asked why God has not not ended poverty. You have to show why you think God has to end poverty? If you can't, then you have defined God and as a Being who has to end poverty and now using the presence of poverty in the World to claim that God (that you have created in your head) does not exist. Quite illogical.
You have answered your question
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by TomHagen: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
You have answered your question
Like a coward, he takes off.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
TomHagen:
Like a coward, he takes off.
Ok
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
theoneJabulani:
u are very ......... I was having a reasonable discuss with her then she started the insults and bringing my parents in. Pls don't get on my bad side.
What is your bad side undecided

How old are these people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Split My Tithe? / Behold,the Face Of Winners' Chapel New Resident Pastor. / Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.