Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** (14816 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
[center]***************************RAMPAGE II**************************** [/center]

NL's most prolific versus most promising newbie.
This is how careers end, it's how dreams are crushed . . . it is WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE II

Sit back and witness one of the best battles WARCRAFT has to offer.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
H.J
Despite what many think, he didn't just win a lottery ticket to fame.
Consistency on the Flow for Rank board and many sick bars got him up here.
An opportunity, most netcees will die for . . . a battle on WARCRAFT's best of the best.
His CV's as clean as Will Smith's lyrics . . . no past battles to quote from but this is a chance to get a one way ticket to the Warcraft Wall of Fame.

Ibime

Fresh from a defeat against arguably Nairaland's best netcee.
Here's the Spitzophrenic on fire . . . anger in his heart, emotions waiting to explode, threats pouring out.
Is he going to give another newbie enough streetcred to last three lifetimes??

Make a grave mistake. . . . and get buried alive like David Blaine!/
^^^That last metaphor wont dawn on him. . . till the break of day!/

I render you infertile when I’m called to rap/ so its balls you lack/
cos Street is a dead end. . . .when I cull de sack!/

1 Like

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
Rules

- 20 - 24 lines
- No verses should be posted on the thread
- To use italics, type your reply on NL as you would, with all the italics, copy and email to the NL Warcraft mail ad.
- Both verses should be e-mailed to nairalandwarcraft@yahoo.com
- Comments are welcome.
- First 9 credible votes count . . . winner must win by a difference of two or more votes.

Deadline: 1pm Tuesday, 25th October 2009
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by lalaboi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
Lines go first! then the comments!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ibime's Verse

I test this informer/ like Papoose putting his letters in order/
Cos he’s sliced in half. . . when I split H and J. . . with Alphabetical Slaughter!!!/
I’ve trekked across borders/ In every city, they know me/
He’s never been a-broad. . . . but many dic.ks have Benin Dahomey!!/ (been in da homie)
This ignorant phony/ loves to front/ till I punch the cunt/
He could phuck Donald. . . and still wouldn’t come up trumps!/

Try to diss with Jehovah/ and get split with a boulder/
I fry this potato-head. . . . and leave a chip on his shoulder!!!/
This niggas a lame/ I bet my bottom dollar that Ill bring him the pain/
so lemme eat a Benjamin . . . . and shit you the change!!/
Its a strangle-killing / when my pants constrict him/
So I’ma keep it brief. . . . with this fashion victim!/

There’s no chance of winning/ He’s just a fan I got/
My biro’s tight. . . but this Stan bic. . . is a laughing stock!/ (Stanbic bank)
I was born and bred/ to de-forest rappers. . . so its war you dread/
Cos a swoop of my axe. . . will bring an end to this logger-head!/
Check him out/ claiming he’s the best about/
But Seun knows. . . that most traffic to the site. . . to express their doubt!/
Trample closer/ and get mangled by an angry cobra/
This battle was a swing in the park. . . . . jangle over!/ (jangulova, april motor)

2 Likes

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
H.J's Verse

[b]A[/b]ccept [b]A[/b]n [b]A[/b]dvise [b]A[/b]sshole [b]A[/b]nd [b]A[/b]mputate your [b]A[/b]dam's [b]A[/b]PPLE/
cuz u [b]B[/b]ein [b]B[/b]itchmade [b]B[/b]ringing out d [b]B[/b]ullshit in your [b]B[/b]ABBLES/
u [b]C[/b]ock[/i]less [i][b]C[/b]hicken, [b]C[/b]aught u [b]C[/b]ryin to your [b]C[/b]hick 4 [b]C[/b]onDOLENCESs/
n your [b]D[/b]eadbeat [b]D[/b]roppins are [b]D[/b]reams, [b]D[/b]awg, [b]D[/b]ey (they) [b]D[/b]ONT EXIST!/

the alphabetic ish was just a FLICK IN THE START/
u dare call ma name in vain (vein), i'll stop your blood from REACHING THE HEART/
I'm HITTIN IT HARD/ whenever H.J is UNLEASHING HIS BARS/
Ibime get's a lasting impression cuz i'm LEAVIN HIM SCARRED/

Had a buffet wit ma di.ck up your chick's ass, oh wut a COCKTAIL!!/
Ma delivery gat this site on fire, and i aint even dealin with HOTMAIL
u spit dirt up in this space, dats y u suck like VACUUM CLEANERS/
your chance of a win to a broomstick?, i dont need to ASK WHO'S SLIMMER/

Oh nigga pls "get it together" as i'm "taking apart" your carcass/
ma "anal cavity's" too strong cuz ma "shit" is by far the hardest
make a "hole" in your "chest", so maybe u mite be seen as being heartless
use your blood to paint pictures, thats the masterpiece of this artiste

U always bent to write (right) like LETTERS IN ITALICS
compared to bars i deal wit, your flows aint BETTER THAN MYKALI'S
U got murdered in the street, hope u wise to chill with the persistence/
u mite get tossed again cuz u an [b]I[/b]nsignificant [b]B[/b]urden [b]I[/b]n [b]M[/b]y [b]E[/b]xistence
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by Ibime(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
eldee:

H.J's Verse

[b]A[/b]ccept [b]A[/b]n [b]A[/b]dvise [b]A[/b]sshole [b]A[/b]nd [b]A[/b]mputate your [b]A[/b]dam's [b]A[/b]PPLE/
cuz u Bein Bitchmade Bringing out d Bullshit in your BABBLES/
u Cockless Chicken, Caught Cryin to your Chick 4 ConDOLENCESs/
n your [b]D[/b]eadbeat [b]D[/b]roppins are [b]D[/b]reams, [b]D[/b]awg, [b]D[/b]ey (they) [b]D[/b]ONT EXIST!/

the alphabetic ish was just a FLICK IN THE START/

What a coincidence. . . . you started ya verse with an alphabetical slaughter. . . . and I also started my verse with an Alphabetical Slaughter. . . .  grin grin grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by HJ1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
Yeah Wut a funny coincidence. Nigga u killin it as usual. Yo eldee, nice work but u misspelt very few words n some quotation marks were missin on some words. They were there 4 a reason. Well nice work again. One
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2009
H.J:

Yeah Wut a funny coincidence. Nigga u killin it as usual. Yo eldee, nice work but u misspelt very few words n some quotation marks were missin on some words. They were there 4 a reason. Well nice work again. One

That's what I tried to explain . . . just type like you would on NL, use the italics command for your wordplay and just copy it and send over.
I'll modify it before the votes

Here's an example
Accept[/i.] An Advise [i.]Asshole And [.b]Amputate [/b] your Adam's APPLE
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by ofokasibe: 1:11am On Oct 27, 2009
now why the alphabetical slaughter coincidence??.i suspect foul play.
i think this is a draw btw , i need a 2nd round ,
it was evident hj is immatured in battles the way he was nameplaying and calling mykali and spelling ibime up and down, this is a str8 draw bitcccches. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by mailmalc(m): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2009
Opener - Ibime
Metaphor - H.J
Flow - Ibime
Punchlines - Tie
Disses - H.J
Wordplay - Ibime
Multis - Tie
Closer - Ibime

IBIME WINS!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by HJ1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
eldee:

That's what I tried to explain . . . just type like you would on NL, use the italics command for your wordplay and just copy it and send over.
I'll modify it before the votes

Here's an example
Accept[/i.] An Advise [i.]Asshole And [.b]Amputate [/b] your Adam's APPLE

yo eldee, left u a message on ur box. I sent the corrected form of it this time for ur modification!

Gemini
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by Sauron1: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2009
Opener---Ibime
Metaphor--Ibime
Flow-------Ibime
Punchlines---Ibime
Personal-----H.J.
Wordplay----Ibime
Multis-----TIE
Closer-----Ibime.

IBIME WINS!!!!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
definate win for Ibime. . . good job though H.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by ninjitsu: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
anyway, i must say this battle was fierce but not as fierce as the battle between streetwise and ibime.
Both of them had really tite punchlines but H.J had a more "diss like" approach and the creativity was better. Usin his name as a closer. Ibime's opener was also heavy. After everything i'll give to H.J.

So H.J wins
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by mykali(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
H.J did more dissing
Ibime did everything

Ibime.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
That's 4-0.
Let's see if Ibime will get this or maybe a massive comeback.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by Sauron1: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
eldee:

That's 4-0.
Let's see if Ibime will get this or maybe a massive comeback.

Eldee. . . . . .I have a battle with Streetwize this weekend.
Abeg, set up a thread for the most theatrical NL battle of all time.

This will be hot, sassy and thought-provoking.
If you dunno, now you know.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by HJ1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
No biggie. It was fun though.

Yo ibime, it was really nice rubbin d mic wiv u. Holla at ur boy. And yo eldee. It's actually s'posed to b 4-1, had a vote (like it even counts anyway. Lol)
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by streetwize(m): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eldee. . . . . .I have a battle with Streetwize this weekend.
Abeg, set up a thread for the most theatrical NL battle of all time.

This will be hot, sassy and thought-provoking.
If you dunno, now you know.

Yeeeee!!!!! na true oh. . .I 4 don 4get. . . chai
We've not even laid down rules. . .
Maybe 20 lines . . .
And when should d deadline be?

Ahenn back to dis battle. . . Twas close. . . I think Ibime's tired. .  hehe. . . but the first bar was enough to leave a lasting Impression
HJ dealt bombs too with nice mataphors and direct hits
but Ill giv Ibime a slim win. . .
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by Ibime(m): 1:42am On Oct 29, 2009
My pleasure HJ. . . . thanks for the battle. . . . thanks to everyone who voted. . . . Malthuss, Street, Mykali, Sauron, ninjitsu, ofoka and Mailmalc. . . . and thanks to Eldee for refereeing the match.

Eldee, Im ready to pen bars for RAMPAGE 3. . . . . can you set it up with Mailmalc. . .

Finally, I feel like I've only lost one battle to Street considering I didnt know what I was letting myself into in the first battle . . . . I believe Im entitled to a final rematch. . . . . Phucking hell. . . . Ali and Joe Frasier fought each other 5 times. . . . Im sure NL would like to see another royal rumble. . . . plus Im killing it right now. . . .
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 2:06am On Oct 29, 2009
It's not like we didn't expect this . . . but we all have to admit that H.J gave us a good battle.
His alphabetical slaughter was out -of-this-world and both verses were top-drawer.
Mailmalc told me bout his early days . . . H.J's progress is faster than anyone else.

And that's how it ends, another name on Ibime's list.
The militant takes this one again like he's done countless others.
I'll have to announce the winner . . .

[center]***************WARCRAFT - RAMPAGE II CHAMPION : Ibime*************[/center]
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 2:15am On Oct 29, 2009
Aiite, here's the list of upcoming events on WARCRAFT.

1. Mykali V Aquaman
2. Sauron V Streetwize*
3. Ibime V Mailmalc
4. Wordsmith V ??*

[size=5pt]*Title fight[/size]
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by Sauron1: 2:17am On Oct 29, 2009
eldee:

Aiite, here's the list of upcoming events on WARCRAFT.

1. Mykali V Aquaman
2. Sauron V Streetwize*
3. Ibime V Mailmalc
4. Wordsmith V ??*

[size=3pt]*Title fight[/size]

This one must happen this weekend.
20 lines. . . . .no holds barred.
I am coming out of ma retirement to battle the nu kid on the block. grin cheesy
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by HJ1(m): 5:28am On Oct 29, 2009
Yo eldee tanks 4 em comments. Really appreciated.
Yo street, tanks bro, been a while u popped up in NL.
Eldee been thinkin, since wordsmith aint got a battle mate. Hook me up wit him, so as to complete the fourth rampage battle. Holla at ur boy.

Gemini.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2009
the rap forum gettin back its glory days of good 'ol battles. and its about time too!!

Eldee

its only proper that i join in this resurgence

hook me up nigga

peace
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by Ibime(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2009
H.J:

Eldee been thinkin, since wordsmith aint got a battle mate. Hook me up wit him, so as to complete the fourth rampage battle. Holla at your boy.

C'mon bruv. . . . The Rampage series is only for battles feauturing Ibime. . . .its called Rampage because of the volumetric no of battles in a short period of time. . . .  don't infringe my copyright. . . . get your own pay per view series  grin cool

RAMPAGE is still subscribing. . . . I need more emcees to complete the series. . . . perhaps I can take that battle with Wordsmith. . . . I hope to round up the Rampage series by next week. . . . Mailmalc, Wordsmith and anyone else who's willing to square dance. . . . but the motto of the series is "no long thing". . . . as soon as we agree on the battle, you must be ready to drop ya verse within 48 hrs. . . . thats what makes it Rampage!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by HJ1(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2009
Ibime:

C'mon bruv. . . . The Rampage series is only for battles feauturing Ibime. . . .its called Rampage because of the volumetric no of battles in a short period of time. . . . don't infringe my copyright. . . . get your own pay per view series grin cool

RAMPAGE is still subscribing. . . . I need more emcees to complete the series. . . . perhaps I can take that battle with Wordsmith. . . . I hope to round up the Rampage series by next week. . . . Mailmalc, Wordsmith and anyone else who's willing to square dance. . . . but the motto of the series is "no long thing". . . . as soon as we agree on the battle, you must be ready to drop ya verse within 48 hrs. . . . thats what makes it Rampage!

no biggie, i actually meant warcraft. tongue grin

Eldee like i said earlier, holla. one
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
H.J:

Yo eldee tanks 4 em comments. Really appreciated.
Yo street, tanks bro, been a while u popped up in NL.
Eldee been thinkin, since wordsmith aint got a battle mate. Hook me up wit him, so as to complete the fourth rampage battle. Holla at your boy.

Gemini.
Wordsmith's not yet given me a go-ahead, but I've got Malthuss and Chamotex ready.
I'll set up a Warcraft update/call-out thread this evening so we'll set-up battles and see whose called-out who.

Malthuss:

the rap forum gettin back its glory days of good 'ol battles. and its about time too!!

Eldee

its only proper that i join in this resurgence

hook me up nigga

peace

I've got Wordsmith, Chamotex, H.J and Ibime on the waiting list . . . who would you rather have first??

~Sauron~:

This one must happen this weekend.
20 lines. . . . .no holds barred.
I am coming out of ma retirement to battle the nu kid on the block. grin cheesy
I promised Mykali a Warcraft for this weekend already . . .
They've even sent in their verses . . . I'll do your Warcraft as soon as I'm done with them.

Besides, experience tells me weekends aren't really good for big battles.
Just send in your verses ASAP. . . 20-24 lines
How do you like XENOPHOBIA (II)??
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by eldee(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
Ibime:

My pleasure HJ. . . . thanks for the battle. . . . thanks to everyone who voted. . . . Malthuss, Street, Mykali, Sauron, ninjitsu, ofoka and Mailmalc. . . . and thanks to Eldee for refereeing the match.

Eldee, Im ready to pen bars for RAMPAGE 3. . . . . can you set it up with Mailmalc. . .

Wow . . . this is coming at me faster than I expected. grin
You no dey tire??

Aight . . . here's the sequence

1. FACE-OFF: Mykali V Aquaman
2. XENOPHOBIA (II): Streetwise V Sauron
3. Rampage (III): Ibime V Mailmalc

Unconfirmed . . .

1. Malthuss V H.J
2. Streetwize V Wordsmith
3. Chamotex V
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by Ibime(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
Im not ready to wait for slow coaches like Sauron and Streetwize to get into gear. . . . Im ready to face Mailmalc tomorrow. . . .Mailmalc, abeg confirm. . . remember, the motto of Warcraft RAMPAGE is "no long thing!"  grin cool
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** by Sauron1: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
eldee:

Besides, experience tells me weekends aren't really good for big battles.
Just send in your verses ASAP. . . 20-24 lines
How do you like XENOPHOBIA (II)??

Xenophobia II is MINT!!!!! cool cool
I will use ma political connections to get it on the Home page. cheesy wink

Ibime:

Im not ready to wait for slow coaches like Sauron and Streetwize to get into gear. . . . Im ready to face Mailmalc tomorrow. . . .Mailmalc, abeg confirm. . . remember, the motto of Warcraft RAMPAGE is "no long thing!"  grin cool

U are not serious.
Streetwize is the slow coach. I had to wait for him to be through with his coursework this week.
Left to me, there's no battle that can take me more than 90 mins.
All i need is a Canibus beat, 40 Oz. of Henney and i will be fyne. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics / WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.