Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

And The Hottest Nigerian Rapper Is... - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / And The Hottest Nigerian Rapper Is... (598 Views)

Why Is Dababy The Hottest Rapper? & What's His Weakness? / Who Is The BEST Nigerian Rapper?let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And The Hottest Nigerian Rapper Is... by pressplay411(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Regardless of what any one says we all know every rapper always believes he's the best (even your next door rapper too)
But the highly coveted title can only be held by One.
Every generation has a rapper that rules and dominates.
From Kool Mo Dee to Run DMC,
From NWA to Snoop Dogg
From LL Cool Jay to Nas
From TuPac to Notorious BIG,
From Eminem to 50 Cent
From Lil Wayne to Drake
From Dr Dre to Kendrick Lamar
From Jay Z to Jay Z. (seriously he's timeless)

But back to the home front, Nigeria has witnessed some interesting talents that have graced the microphone and left their indelible touch and footprints on the rap scene.

From Eedris Abdulkareem to RuggedMan
From Modenine to Trybezmen
From MI to IcePrince
From Vector to YCee
From Nigga Raw to Phyno
From Dagrin to Olamide
From Sinzu to Falz

The list goes on. But the big question remains, Who by general consensus should be crowned Nigerian King of Rap?

For me, it's a hard one to choose but based on certain criteria and parameters that qualify for a complete rapper I just have to give it to none other than Da Short Black Boy from J-Town MI Abaga.

Who's yours?
Re: And The Hottest Nigerian Rapper Is... by queenitee(f): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
I would allow the poster below to decide
Re: And The Hottest Nigerian Rapper Is... by pressplay411(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
queenitee:
I would allow the poster below to decide

In the absence of any poster below you, I guess we'll like to know who is your hottest Nigerian rapper?

#Where AreTheRapFiends?

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa House Of Fame Humble Mighty Music / Get The Music Lyrics!!! / Mizta Kigzy-_gbadura Fumi (pray For Me) Prob E. Zy. U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.