Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Friends with Benefits - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends with Benefits (1790 Views)

GREAT: Dog Determined To Make Friends With Boy With Down Syndrome / What's Your Take On The Friends With Benefits Situation? / New Guy Looking For Friends (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends with Benefits by lauryn(f): 4:31am On Dec 01, 2005
I just want everyone's opinion about having sex with a special friend.  Do you think its right or wrong?
Re: Friends with Benefits by hotangel2(f): 5:12am On Dec 01, 2005
Infact if you are in a relationship, I don't have comment because I think it's bad.

But if you are single, and you have a friend with benefit (depending on what level of benefit you want to have) I absolutely see nothing wrong in it. As long as you both know you are just friends with benefit. smiley
Re: Friends with Benefits by vexxy(f): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2005
First off, I really don't believe in pre-maritial or casual sex.  Having intercourse with someone ultimately alters the relationship.  Women and men for that matter may, in the process, get emotionally attached.  I don't think it can be called 'friends with benefits' as much as it can be called 'sex partner/ booty call'. 

Eventually one will want more and that could be the ending factor of this type of relationship.
Re: Friends with Benefits by Outkast(f): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2005
Vexxy's right.
Especialy women, we're very emotional creatures and we can't help that. The men,well we know how narrow-minded and shallow they can be. It's not worth the hurt. Temporary satisfaction,long term pain.
Betya the guys see nothing wrong with it
Re: Friends with Benefits by hotangel2(f): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2005
But if both partners agree to it.. Then i don't think anyone should be blamed for the "hurts" later on. If you feel u can't stand it.. then, simply forget being friends with benefits. It's like u r using each other.. u both agree to it. smiley
Re: Friends with Benefits by vexxy(f): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2005
It's true, you can both agree to it but not really know what you're really getting into.
Re: Friends with Benefits by hotangel2(f): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2005
Now that's a fact right there! You both agreed.. but when the going starts going.. u get to see some stuffs u didn't plan for on the way. Now that's gon be trouble. undecided
Re: Friends with Benefits by lauryn(f): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2005
wow
i never thought this topic was going to be this controversial cheesy
Re: Friends with Benefits by vexxy(f): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2005
No, not controversial but informative cheesy
Re: Friends with Benefits by hotangel2(f): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2005
Word.
Re: Friends with Benefits by sweetnini(f): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2005
i fully agree to this extent what everyone has said
Having sex with a special friend will ruin the relationship but if u guys not only are friends and become lovers its okay cos u guys know more of eachother than other people do
As for me i'll love to have a guy as a special friend first before going deep into it.

(1) (Reply)

Why are NAIRALANDERs not using their real pictures on their profiles / Tragedy Occurs As ‘newly-wed Couple Was Killed In Crash After Marriage / 5 Things To Know As A Jonny Just Come In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.