Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) (1843 Views)

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by dre11(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Husband Breaks Down After Finding Out His Best Friend Has Been Having sex with His Wife

A WATERFALLS couple’s marriage collapsed when the wife was allegedly involved in an adulterous affair with her husband’s best friend.

Justice Gorwa says he discovered his wife Chantelle Chifamba’s illicit affair with his friend Talent Guhwa when she fell sick aft allegedly aborting the latter’s pregnancy.

Speaking to H-Metro, Justice said the adulterous affair between Chantelle and Talent was the greatest betrayal he has gone through in his life.

“There is nothing as heart-rending as being hurt by people you trust.

“I never thought that my best friend and wife would be so heartless that they woul have a sexual relationship.

“People in our neighbourhood used to tell me that something fishy was going on between my wife and Talent but I never took it serious because I thought they didn’t understand how we relate as families.

“I only got to know about it when Chantell aborted the pregnancy and Talent started demanding the child from her,” said Justice.

Narrating how his wife cheated on him, Justice said Chantelle and Talent allegedl shared the forbidden fruit when he was at work.

“I have always been a good husband and father; I would go out of my way to suppor my wife as well as our child but for some reason I wasn’t good enough for Chantell

“I used to send her money during the time that she was sleeping with Talent since I was out of town with work.

“When I came back, Talent started demanding the baby from Chantelle that she had aborted and that was how I got t know about it.

“The issue of her abortion has become th talk in our neighbourhood and the woman who helped her to abort is also from our neighbourhood.

“The foetus is said to have been dumped close to some banana trees in our neighbourhood,” he said.
Meanwhile, Chantelle has since applied fo a protection order against Justice at the Harare civil court.

She claims that Justice started to be violent towards her accusing her of cheating on him.
“He is the one who has been cheating, I discovered it through text messages he has been sending to his girlfriend.

“I left his house naked because he said I came with nothing and I was supposed to go back without anything.

“He has been coming to my mother’s plac hurling stones and urinating in the garden she claimed.
Talent’s wife, only identified as Amai Wayne, confirmed her husband’s affair wit Chantelle.
She also said the affair was now straining her marriage.

“My husband and I have never been in good books ever since the time he had an adulterous affair with Chantelle.

“He has been accusing me of being the reason Chantelle aborted the pregnancy but I wasn’t involved in all of that,” she said.

http://hmetro.co.zw/man-beds-best-friends-wife-2/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by Adesiji77: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
angry
Re: Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by ijustdey: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
when these two who are supposed to be his trusted fellow, decided to do this to him..........

hum!!!!! am suppose to congratulate the man that he is still alive because those two are capable of terminating his life.

I guess the man married this ashi from the dance floor
Re: Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chess! Some people are so wicked lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by ayourbamie: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
just like what p square said in the song omoge mi
Re: Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by konklud22(m): 3:17am On Oct 27, 2016
trust no one...
for me nothing like best friend.....
i know my circle, buh dat doesnt mean i dnt watch my back...
to many fakefriends

1 Like

Re: Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by sisisioge: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Children of God! Sons of men! It is well o.
Re: Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by Islie: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
cc lalasticlala....
Re: Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by poshbaby47: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
ayourbamie:
just like what p square said in the song omoge mi

Ati padi mi....
Re: Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by vosquare: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dre11 and bad news lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Man Beds Best Friend Wife, Had Abortion For Him (photos) by austine4real(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Family Issues. / Be Sincere: Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mum's Phone Number / MOBILE HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.