Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ikorodu Gra 111 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikorodu Gra 111 (1895 Views)

Ikorodu Gra 3 Land 4 sale@ Odonla Ikorodu. With C Of O. / Lagos State Government Allocation Land For Sale Ikorodu Gra 3 Scheme: / Lagos State Government Land, Ikorodu Gra Iii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Gra 111 by vibrant: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
hi guys.please i need information on Ikorodu gra 111.how far is the place from ikorodu round about/island.can someone start develpment on the site.is the place already assessible?does it ve road drainage network.what about electricity?pls i would apprecite your reply.thanks.
Re: Ikorodu Gra 111 by segcymoor(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2009
I live in Ikd. and I ve work in dat area b4. It's 15min drive frm roundabout and the road is quite accesible- State Govt. just did the road const. to d place frm Sagamu rd. and their is Electr. As regards to build now, I will say yes on d condition that u intend to live their urself. because commecial building may not be profitable due to dist' frm main town. But u can enjoy living their because it's beside LSDPC Est. and people is quiet livind in dat est

.Meanwhile, I am an Architect in case u nd our service, here is My Company Profile and CV
Looking forward to here frm u,
thanks.

,47, Shipeolu Street, palmgrove,lagos st

Mobile;08023807960

Email:arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com
3,Gbolahan Mabunmi Str., Sabo, Ikd., Lagos. Sege.moore@yahoo.com

OMOTAYO, Segun Tony,esq.

Personal Data Sex:Male Date of Birth:13th July,1974
Marital Status:Married State of Orign:Ijesha Isu, Ekiti State
Position in Company: Managing Director/Snr. Architect/Proj. Manager
Experience:2004-TO DATE MOORE SHELTER DESIGNS
*Chief Architect/Team member in Designing MULTI-PURPOSE HALL at D’Jos Hotel, Ijede, Lagos.(Completed as at April, 2008)
Client:Prince Daisi Ajose
*Project Manager of the above Project being completed in early 2008.
*Snr. Architect in Team member in Designing RESIDENTIAL ESTATE along Ibeshe, Ikorodu, Lagos.(Completed as at 2006)
Client:Mr. Debo Ajibade
*Snr. Architect and Project Manager of Team workers in BLOCK OF FLATS at Ijoko-Ota, ogun State. (Under construction as at Dec. 2009)
Client;Mr. Alex.Eweoya
*Snr. Architect/Project Manager of SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT along Lekki-Epe Express way, Awoyaya, Lagos state.(under construction as at 2007)
Client:Mrs. Omowunmi Babatunde
*Project Architect and Project Manager of 5 BEDROOM DUPLEX at Abijon Estate, Lekki, Lagos State.(Completed as at July 2009)
Client:Mr. Delab
……………….To mention but few
Task Perfomed
*Building and Developing Business for the Company
*Develop and sustain good relationship with Client
*Ensuring compliance to the standard of Building Regulation Body
*Planning of Job Execution
*Liaise with Client on the technical issues and progress of work at site

FEB. 1997-JULY 2001 ADEYEMO & ASSOCCIATES
*Assistant to Principal Architect in virtually all Project Executed during this period
*Prepare Working Drawings & Supervision of Project during this period
*Ensuring Compliance to the Standard of Chief Project Manager during this period
*Assign for meetings and Prepare Presentation design for Client.

JAN. 2002-SEPT.,2004 SLY-CEE ASSOCIATES
*Assistant to Principal Architect in virtually all Project Executed during this period
*Prepare Working Drawings & Supervision of Project during this period
*Ensuring Compliance to the Standard of Chief Project Manager during this period
*Assign for meetings and Prepare Presentation design for Client

EDUCATION
2005-2007------Lagos State Polytechnics, Surulere Campus, Lagos
Advance Diploma in Architecture
2007------------University of Lagos
Advance Certificate in AutoCAD &Arch CAD application
2007-2009------Lagos State Polytechnics, Surulere Campus, Lagos
Diploma in Building Technology

COMPANY PROFILE

MOORE SHELTER DESIGNS is a registered organization in
Nigeria poised to produce elegant and functional Architecture; built to COREN standard. We are concerned about excellent professional standard.

It's a firm made up of relevant professional personnel in Building industry ranging from Architects, Civil Engineer, Quantity surveyor, Building Engineer.

We have experienced and well-grounded workers that sound in Building construction ranging from Brick-layer, carpenter, plumber etc.

AIMS & OBJECTIVES
*Prepare modern Architecture with the aid of computer software based on brief given.

*Co-ordinate activities in Bilding construction, qualities assurance and strategic planning

*Liaise with client on technical issue and progress of work at site.

*Interpret the technicality of the DESIGN to the workers in order to ensure quality of finished task

*Ensuring compliance to the standard of Building Regulation Body
u
Re: Ikorodu Gra 111 by franko2: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
pardon me for digressing but, mr architect, since u live in Ikd, wot do u think of land purchase in the araromi and/or bayeku areas of town, also just as good to buy now?
Re: Ikorodu Gra 111 by segcymoor(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2009
I advise u not to try Baiyeku because 80% of land their is Agric Acqusion even i am not sure of Araromi.
Consider---Igbogbo, Igbe,Ebute all this place is quite free and u can live their immediately
Re: Ikorodu Gra 111 by franko2: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2009
Thanx a million! Will bear this in mind,
Re: Ikorodu Gra 111 by vibrant: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
Thanks arch.I am grateful for your timely response.I got my info wrong.its not GRa111 but Ikorodu GRa111 ext111.(Agodongbon village).Is the place habitable now.can i start my building there.How close is the place to the purpoted 4th mainland bridge.i would appreciate your response.

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Warri,delta State / various bungalow and resturance for sale @ SURULERE,bode thomas bb 305c1fc2. / I Need A Female Flatmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.