Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:29 PM

If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! (1316 Views)

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party / If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! by marvelck: 5:06am On Oct 27, 2016
If your girlfriend decide To relocate to Lagos Or Abuja, just forget about her. Cos if she relocate to lagos she might end up falling into the arms of any of those yoruba demons with sweet mouth and enough efizi. And if she decide to go to abuja, she might fall for any of the big boys or sugar daddies in abuja. And with the distance between you and her, she might not be able to resist the temptations in lagos or Abuja. You know you can't compare the guys in Lagos or Abuja, with the ones in other states, who are not as exposed or bad as lagos boys. So, its better you do the needful or just forget about her....

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! by sexy74(m): 5:50am On Oct 27, 2016
My brother has your supposedly girlfriend done that toy? Leave women matter stay focused and beg God to bless your hustles more.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 27, 2016
Stewpid post, no substance.

You think all women are cheap abi?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! by FreeSpirited: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2016
A great deal of Ladies in Abuja and Lagos are all hustlers.... she would likely join the train

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! by dissybling(f): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2016
nonsense
Re: If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! by firstking01(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2016
You just dey create thread upandan like say na your papa get nairalandundecided…3 of your threads are still yet to get up to 20 comments you still dey create moreangry

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! by 2dice01: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2016
what if she relocate to uk or usa wetin go happen
Re: If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! by honimun007(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2016
experience is d best teacher
Re: If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! by Raydos: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2016
How i wish everyone had two brains, so if one stops work - the other one will continue!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! by Marlvin(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Long distance relationship is nothing but a charade, a mirage.

(1) (Reply)

Photo! How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day,end Time Story / 2 Dangerous Sex Positions Forclassic Men / Who Do You Think Belongs To The Kitchen Here? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.