Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

When You Arise In The Morning.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When You Arise In The Morning.... (510 Views)

Tired Of Struggling For Buses In The Morning/evening Rush Hour? / Women Arise Development And Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment For 3 Positions / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Arise In The Morning.... by salaudeen4245(m): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2016
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive––to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love––then make that day count!"

I'm going to take his advice to heart and also turn it into action. No one can make or break my day except me so I'm going to make it––COUNT! How will you make your day count?

3 Likes

Re: When You Arise In The Morning.... by SaintChukz(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2016
salaudeen4245:
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive––to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love––then make that day count!" - Dr. Steve Maraboli.

I'm going to take his advice to heart and also turn it into action. No one can make or break my day except me so I'm going to make it––COUNT! How will you make your day count?
- Jimmy Sweeney.

Op, if you don't care enough to ascribe these quotes to their original authors, can you please kindly do us all a favour and stop plagiarizing these quotes on a daily basis.

~"Daily Dose O'Love".
Re: When You Arise In The Morning.... by salaudeen4245(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2016
ok i will put ur name there.

~"Daily Dose O'Love".[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Interview Answers: Answers For The Top 3 Tough Interview Questions / Vacancy: Accountant, Business Developer And Software Developers Wanted In A Star / University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Is Recruiting (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.