Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) (31258 Views)

Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos / Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by Islie: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2016
By Evelyn Usman

Operatives of the Zonal Intervention Squad, Zone 2, Police Command, Onikan, Lagos, have uncovered a ritualists’ den at Abule Ifa, Siun area of Obafemi Owode Local Government, Ogun State, arresting two suspected leaders of the syndicate.

Recovered inside the massive den were several fetish materials and assorted charms.

Assistant Inspector-General of Police in charge of the Zone, Abdulmajid Ali, yesterday, led a team of senior officers among who were Commissioner of Police, Ogun State Police Command, Mr. Ahmed Iliyasu; Officer in Charge of Operations, Zone 2, DCP Suleiman Balarabe; Commander of the ZIS, CSP Gbenga Megbope, and Commander 16 Police Mobile Force, Chika, among others, to the den.

The visit, as explained by the AIG, was to have an on-the-spot assessment of the den and also to design possible legal means of taking over the den, which he described as dangerous.

He stated that the discovery and subsequent arrest of the suspects were made following a tip-off.

He disclosed that the den was used by some fraudsters/ritualists to dupe people and perpetrate evil acts.

“The operatives, who had been on surveillance of the men of the underworld, were able to arrest the ring leaders of the syndicate identified as Taiwo Adeleke, 47, and Kayode Oseni, 52,” he added.

While commending the policemen for what he described as a job well done, he reiterated his readiness to set all machineries in motion, with a view to tackling crime and criminality within the zone.

He said: “Necessary legal steps will be taken to take over the structure and dislodge the syndicate,” adding that the suspects would be charged to court.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/police-uncover-ritualists-den-ogun-arrest-two/

Pic of the Den and ritualists

Pic credit: http://thenationonlineng.net/two-suspected-ritualists-arrested-police-raid-den/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2016
Ogun is unarguably the most dreaded and dangerous state in Nigeria.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by Immatex(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Ogun--Ritualists' HQ

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by martyns303(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2016
So the Nigerian police believes in an institution called "Voodoo". They are using it to defraud people? Really? What about churches? I guess that's another level of abracadabra...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Ogun again?

State checked! State checkers association of nairaland take note

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by avadella(f): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Ogun again!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by olumaxi(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2016
After d discovery and d arrest,nothing more.......i wonder the evil stil going on in SOKA oyo state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by brandonobi(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2016
their juju no save dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by DIFY20(f): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2016
God of noahnoah
Any time I hear of Ogun 3things come to my mind.....ritual,crimes, kidnapping, rape etc

Any time I hear of Oyo 2things come to my mind...brown roof Republican, Oyo weed etc

Any time I hear of osun I just see hunger. Osogbo weed, Stavetion. Etc

Any time I hear of ekiti I see dumb Governor and dumb citizens..

Wen I hear ondo case close

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2016
Next
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by Swiftlee(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2016
angry I feel like giving this men multiple slaps..see face sef

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by ijustdey: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
Ogun state should be named the headquarters of ritualism

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by uwagimboo: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Enugu state - Coal
Imo state -Crude oil nd Prostitution.
Borno - Bomb nd Insurgent
Ogun - Ritualist, rape nd kidnapping

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
ogun

not surprised undecided even the name of the state dey sound like one traditional thunder God

5 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by francis247(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
avadella:
Ogun again!
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by garlicrey(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wetin consign me...

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by RedCapChief(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Ogun is unarguably the most dreaded and dangerous state in Nigeria.

Lagos is the economic capital
Abuja is the administrative capital
Ogun state is the voodoo capital

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dis pipo 4 up so hope na 1st class una dey 4 skool?
Cos d way una dey rush comment eh,if una 4lo una book like dat una 4 nr dey here!!Dis pipo 4 up so hope na 1st class una dey 4 skool?
Cos d way una dey rush comment eh,if una 4lo una book like dat una 4 nr dey here!!
Dis pipo 4 up so hope na 1st class una dey 4 skool?
Cos d way una dey rush comment eh,if una 4lo una book like dat una 4 nr dey here!!
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by sassiemyk: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
The "Devil" is definitely from Ogun state. That is where his African place is built

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by Fryzi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hehehe.. Na dem o! Ogun n crime are like Aisha Buhari n 'the other room :-D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by AlphaCentauri: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
no joy for those niggas face lolzz

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
If no dead body is found there, let them free those people.

If no one comes up with concrete evidence of defrauding people, those people should be freed.

Whatever happened to freedom of worship in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by thunderbabs: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Yo, assorted charms? Edakun, how did the Police know what charm is assorted?

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by RZArecta(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
The consistency of Ogun state and news like this is getting out of hand undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by philGeo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
E-tribal warlords will soon run down here with their 1mb ready start war like, brown zinc and the rest words, please let us always said the truth, either your brother is involved or not then we will move forward, please let make Nigeria great once again, but did you know if not for the bad Economics this Buhari Government for be the best? Nigerians rejecting federal appointment? Never believe it, imagine some sentences they are giving and call it excuse?
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
sorryooo
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Three thing that u cant do 1. you cant count your hair 2.you cant wash ur eyebrow with soap 3 you cant breath while bringing out your tongue.

please!!, Ewu ,bingo retract your tongue and stop doing like a dog!!!, *must you practice every thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by Gkemz: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
If it's not in Ogun state, where else would it be. The headquarters of diabolical practice. The unfortunate thing is that police and politicians patronize the trade very often.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos) by Seuncoded(f): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Thanks God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch / Notorious Robber Nabbed By 1am During Operation In Bayelsa State. Photos / Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.