Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. (41433 Views)

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River / Wizard Claims He Crashed Into Sapele River While Flying To UK On Plaintain Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by akintom(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Religious folks are extremely ridiculous. It's this type of story below that Christians used in proving the power of their God.

When in actual rational sense, the witches and wizards, that they claimed are possessed by imaginary spirits, are mere psychotic/psychosis cases.

By Godwin Oghre

Sapele—A man, who confessed to newsmen that he was ‘flying’ from Benin Airport, Edo State, to attend a meeting in the United Kingdom, before watching a football match going on simultaneously in the coven, also in the United Kingdom, was, yesterday, discovered at Ajogodo River, Sapele, Delta State. Fuel finished in my ‘private jet.’ The self-confessed wizard said:

“I was flying in with what is known in the physical realm as ‘Plantain Leaf,’ but it is actually my expensive private jet in the coven realm. “It crashed me into this bridge, when the fuel in it finished. My members will be here tonight to refuel it for me, so I can continue my journey to the UK.

“I have to be in the UK to watch football, because there is economic recession, unemployment and inflation in Nigeria.”  

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/crashed-flying-benin-uk-says-man-found-sapele-river/

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2016
"I was flying with "plantain leaf" when my fuel finished and my private jet (plantain leaf) crashed"
grin

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by jiggaz(m): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by brandonobi(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2016
NEXT

2 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2016
This is the reason why africa is not developed

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by jcross19: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2016
Thou shall not drink sapele water!!!!!! Can you see the cause?.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by khadaffi(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2016
If there is recession in Nigeria, is there recession in the spiritual realm? This man is sick. I think he should be taken to the psychiatric for mental evaluation.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by justicejay(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2016
you think say you go leave us for this recession. we entered it together and we must suffer it together

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2016
smiley Private Jet Plant abuse wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Swiftlee(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2016
angry Odiegwu, bet why em wan fly from Benin to UK? Why na benin em wan start from? All these village wizards without exposure. Now, the rule is, any wizard or witch without an international passport cannot fly intercontinental. You will be brought down by trans saharan air police grin He should go get his 2016 manual and air traffic aviation training.

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by felixomor1: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2016
akintom:
Religious folks are extremely ridiculous. It's this type of story below that Christians used in proving the power of their God.

When in actual rational sense, the witches and wizards, that they claimed are possessed by imaginary spirits, are mere psychotic/psychosis cases.

By Godwin Oghre

Sapele—A man, who confessed to newsmen that he was ‘flying’ from Benin Airport, Edo State, to attend a meeting in the United Kingdom, before watching a football match going on simultaneously in the coven, also in the United Kingdom, was, yesterday, discovered at Ajogodo River, Sapele, Delta State. Fuel finished in my ‘private jet.’ The self-confessed wizard said:

“I was flying in with what is known in the physical realm as ‘Plantain Leaf,’ but it is actually my expensive private jet in the coven realm. “It crashed me into this bridge, when the fuel in it finished. My members will be here tonight to refuel it for me, so I can continue my journey to the UK.

“I have to be in the UK to watch football, because there is economic recession, unemployment and inflation in Nigeria.”  

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/crashed-flying-benin-uk-says-man-found-sapele-river/

How does religious folks fit into this story from vanguard newsapaper?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by EyeHateGod: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

How does religious folks fit into this story from vanguard newsapaper?
Hmm tell Me that you don't believe In witchcraft then you'll know how it fits!

7 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by felixomor1: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Hmm tell Me that you don't believe In witchcraft then you'll know how it fits!

Sorry u still dont explain it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by hemartins(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2016
He is not a wizard. He is just mentally unstable and needs medical attention.

15 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by freshness2020: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2016
E for fall enter crocodile mouth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by gift01: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2016
Either he's a drunken master or Benin people I hail una

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by jmoore(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2016
What is the connection between Christians and witches? Op, go and buy common sense. undecided

Abeg, which particular witchcraft model did he use in flying? grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by MilesLamar(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2016
e smoke plantain leaf abi

8 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by ibroh22(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2016
chai!!!!!!this one don kolo o

4 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Sijo01(f): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Stupiid man. You're flying to UK to watch match because there's economic recession in Nigeria. Yeye wizard.

6 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by raphieMontella: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Salutation to all the benin girls....
This photo is for you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Fear [size=20pt] SAPELE WATER [/size]... cos a glass will open your eyes shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by dayus12(f): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2016
I laugh in chinese format..... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Araoluwa005(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2016
I think he is mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by datguru: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2016
weed

2 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by raphieMontella: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2016
hahaha benin sha..
Well the christians will be quick to say----Jesus did it...
Delusion is bliss...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by uchenadu(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2016
;Dbeginning of madness.

2 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by Moreoffaith(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2016
He no snap picture for the stadium abi na him first time be this,Make e show us one picture from his previous visit so we can believe his story abeg.

3 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by fromnigeria(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2016
A true christian will never ever believe this because he knows the truth.
The gullible ones will, because they model lives according to the fake and 'unbiblical' messages and prophecies from their criminal pastors.

NOTE:
this story is same as any other of this like.
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. by chinnyvera(f): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Lol... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members / Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.