Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? (17408 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by kayfra: 12:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Ugosample:

So the gold in th north, or whatever that is in the ground belongs to all of Nigeria too right, and not the north.
Why are other avenues to make money not exploited up there?

Why are they not contributing much to the national purse? instead they are waiting for oil revenues to be shared.

You have to direct that question to the solid minerals ministry.

Good question though
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by aresssa: 12:45am On Oct 28, 2016
The plight is first and foremost, environmental degradation and pollution.

So, where is the sense and wisdom in blowing up pipelines that further pollute and degrade your environment and worsen your so called plight?

If it's so easy for you to destroy your own land and you are the main culprit and primary destroyer, then why bother other people about the same plight you are responsible for.

And economically, exactly what are they expecting from the FG that the FG haven't offered or given?

They get get amnesty payments

They collect get derivations and allocations

They collect IGRs

They have the NDDC

These are extra freebies they rest of the country doesn't get and as we all know, the leaders in that region are the most corrupt in Nigeria, one is serving a jail term ion London and another was a fugitive and ex convict till his last breath.

Delta state is the most indebted state in Nigeria @ N700 billion with zero to show.

Patience Jonathan and her husband siting on tens of millions which we all know was looted or proceeds of illegalities..

Bottom line, why should we care about you destroying you land when you are the one destroying your land?

Why should we care about your economy when in fact the people looting you dry and responsible for your economic woes are right there in your states and communities living large under your nose...?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by OreMI22: 1:05am On Oct 28, 2016
[size=14pt]The right question is:

How has not blowing up pipelines helped the Niger Delta peoples for 50 years now?

Not blowing pipelines produced Abuja, Kano, DANGOTE etc ...and many many fulani billionaires.

The only reason these people are crying about the pipelines now is because their oil loot is being affected gradually.

Give Niger Delta 100% control over the God given resources the way every region controlled their groundnuts, Cocoa and Palm oil resources in the 1960s.

It is the only fair and just thing to do.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by LoveDecay(m): 1:28am On Oct 28, 2016
OreMI22:
[size=14pt]The right question is:

How has not blowing up pipelines helped the Niger Delta peoples for 50 years now?

Not blowing pipelines produced Abuja, Kano, DANGOTE etc ...and many many fulani billionaires.

The only reason these people are crying about the pipelines now is because their oil loot is being affected gradually.

Give Niger Delta 100% control over the God given resources the way every region controlled their groundnuts, Cocoa and Palm oil resources in the 1960s.

It is the only fair and just thing to do.
[/size]

Why is someone else always the cause of your problem?

Divide 13% by the total number of citizens in the niger delta. Idiot, the money is allocated but never trickles down. Fools like u r celebrating Jonathan and diezani ... 40 billion dollars missing and ur asking if bombing is good ,., idiot
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by LoveMachine(m): 1:54am On Oct 28, 2016
falxx:
Does the body language of Buhari show that there are plans to develop and improve the region? Abacha wife have been inducted for corruption and many others yet she is there moving very free. Even the wife of Buhari is unvolved in corruption cases which are more serious than GEJ's wife. Amaechi has as many cases of corruption against him with enough type written evidences and reminders sent to efcc yet all these people are free out there. So are we talking?

This is exactly what I was talking about. DEFLECTION! We have now gone from the initial question of what good does blowing pipelines bring the ND? To now I'm being asked about why PMB hasn't arrested Amaechi and Mama Abacha as if that has any significance to the initial discussion.

Would you prefer is PMB allowed all previous looters to go free? Or do you want some of the ill gotten wealth to come back? Last I checked there have been an awful lot of Northern governors, officials and other politicians who have been probed, prosecuted, arrested and even forced to return loot.

Buhari flagged off the Ogoni cleanup which GEJ didn't do for 6 YEARS! but oh yes let's call him a bigot! He made sure to include the Lagos Calabar rail in the budget that even SS reps and senators allowed to be excluded so they could feed fat on the National Cake. Ben Bruce, Akpabio, Ekweremadu all kept silent. PMB went out of his way to make sure the rail goes through Ekiti after the engineers omitted the state from the initial plans just to prove he is a president of all the people.

Is he perfect? No and no again! But the man is trying to fix a nation that has be ruined for decades. Aisha Buhari's media trial has been laid to rest so please give it a rest. Amaechi is being probed at present and if Wike had anything on him he would have thrown the book at him a long time ago like all the new governors have done to their predecessors.

So now that I've played your game and answered all of your questions in full please be respectful and respond in kind by answering the initial question that was posed in the very first post in this thread.

How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by oldninja(m): 4:18am On Oct 28, 2016
gidgiddy:

Yes this is Nigeria but the reality of Nigeria is a fraudulent one because it has illegally taken control of peoples lands without their permission. No level headed person accepts fraud, least of all people in the Niger Delta. Nigeria has illegally stolen their Oil wealth for decades and this theft has to stop. That is why they are blowing up the pipelines and destroying Oil installations.

Even the international community hardly ever criticises the Niger Delta militants because they all know that Nigeria is committing daylight robbery there.

Your forefathers never complained during the groundnut pyramids when agriculture was the main stay of 'Nigeria 's economy'. Well, enjoy the bombings since that's the best way you feel you should go, but Nigeria will surely remain Nigeria with or without these challenges. Every country has a challenge or another
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 28, 2016
izombie:
Op here is a question for you . how has not blowing pipelines and oil facilities for decades developed niger delta?

Perfect response!
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 28, 2016
How does NOT blowing up pipelines develop 'Niger Delta'?
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by Izonpikin: 5:53am On Oct 28, 2016
LoveDecay:

Why is someone else always the cause of your problem?

Divide 13% by the total number of citizens in the niger delta. Idiot, the money is allocated but never trickles down. Fools like u r celebrating Jonathan and diezani ... 40 billion dollars missing and ur asking if bombing is good ,., idiot
40 billion dollar bull shiiiit...who took the money

Nigeria started up practicing regionalism until the greed of a few took the country to where we are...We could have being running a multi faceted economy but fools called leaders squashed what ever plans that existed to leech the Niger delta...life would have been better for you and your kids...

What you see in the Niger delta is as a result of the nonsense Nigerian leaders have done both external and internal...
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by Izonpikin: 5:54am On Oct 28, 2016
oldninja:

Your forefathers never complained during the groundnut pyramids when agriculture was the main stay of 'Nigeria 's economy'. Well, enjoy the bombings since that's the best way you feel you should go, but Nigeria will surely remain Nigeria with or without these challenges. Every country has a challenge or another [/color]
what groundnut pyramid...you mean to say groundnut pyramid was feeding the whole country??..

Then who were the palm oil exporters and cocoa exporters??..Nigerian economy was diversified completely because true federalism was practiced....go and ask gowon how he nuked that wonderful plan because of the oil in the Niger delta...

1 Like

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by emymeeky: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
so do you understand now?

So what are u saying?
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by gidgiddy: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2016
kayfra:

Based on the Constitution fabricated in your toilet abi?

So you dont know that Lord Lugard fabricated Nigeria in his toilet?
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by gidgiddy: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2016
oldninja:

Your forefathers never complained during the groundnut pyramids when agriculture was the main stay of 'Nigeria 's economy'. Well, enjoy the bombings since that's the best way you feel you should go, but Nigeria will surely remain Nigeria with or without these challenges. Every country has a challenge or another [/color]

When Agriculture was the main stay of Nigeria, others were contributing their own share. Rubber, palm produce, Rice, cocoa and various other cash crops were being exported from the South and not the North.

1 Like

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by Earth2Metahuman: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2016
emymeeky:

So what are u saying?
*facepalm*

Fg owns all natural resources. . That's why they control the seaport in lagos and oil in naija delta. Goldmine kaduna and coal in enugu ....
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by emymeeky: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
*facepalm*

Fg owns all natural resources. . That's why they control the seaport in lagos and oil in naija delta. Goldmine kaduna and coal in enugu ....

Federal government, and not just the ND suffers the brunt of oil spillage. A major reason why pipelines are blown is because it affects the federal government. This is the only way the government's attention can be drawn to the plight of the community.

If dialogue would have solved it, the millitants would have taken the easiest route to dialogue as nobody loves violence.

As it is now , the ND do not care about the damage being done by their agitation. They don't care to listen to the analysis of environmentalists like you as to what damage is being meted on their environment. They are so surprised to see how environmental analysts are more concerned about the effects of the activities of the millitants on their land than their plight.
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by demslayerrz: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Okay..you see..you were really being mischievous..
Tonye I told you..

Thanks so much..
Don't cry more than us..we ain't complaining..you should be bothered on au to develop. The west without naija delta crude..
Or maybe focus more on Aje field and dangote refinery..

Told you..your not getting that answer you see..
Una feel say na una smart pass Odin..

Bounty007, Is Ondo state not in the west. Dont know whats wrong with you kids that just say bullshit everywhere. Tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by ificatchmodeh: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2016
demslayerrz:

Bounty007, Is Ondo state not in the west. Dont know whats wrong with you kids that just say bullshit everywhere. Tribal bigot.

Who's this?
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by demslayerrz: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Who's this?

Use your bounty007 handle to reply me. Bigot
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by ificatchmodeh: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2016
demslayerrz:

Use your bounty007 handle to reply me. Bigot

Are you okay?
Please stay off my mention..
Wetin person no go see...person wake up d insult..is this not madness..

Olboy I don't know you or what you're saying..get off me.
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by demslayerrz: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Are you okay?
Please stay off my mention..
Wetin person no go see...person wake up d insult..is this not madness..

Olboy I don't know you or what you're saying..get off me.

Ikedi Bounty007, where is the insult? Typical bigot, very quick to scream insult when there is non. Are you tired of insulting Yoruba people? Ondo state is an oil producing state so stop that your trash. An Ikedi that have no shame. Bigot

1 Like

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by ificatchmodeh: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2016
demslayerrz:

Ikedi Bounty007, where is the insult? Typical bigot, very quick to scream insult when there is non. Are you tired of insulting Yoruba people? Ondo state is an oil producing state so stop that your trash. An Ikedi that have no shame. Bigot

Are you okay?

Mods..please I don't understand this man..
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by demslayerrz: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Are you okay?

Mods..please I don't understand this man..

Crying as usual after being exposed as a wicked bigot and chameleon. Oh you are tired of insulting Yoruba right?

I was expecting you to use your BOUNTY007 handle to reply, breaking rule 19 since 1508BC.

1 Like

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by ificatchmodeh: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2016
demslayerrz:

Crying as usual after being exposed as a wicked bigot and chameleon. Oh you are tired of insulting Yoruba right?

I was expecting you to use your BOUNTY007 handle to reply, breaking rule 19 since 1508BC.

I don't know what you're saying..and I don't. Insult persons..so please kindly. Stay of my mention..go and insult the bounty or whatever..
Stay off my mention.
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by demslayerrz: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

I don't know what you're saying..and I don't. Insult persons..so please kindly. Stay of my mention..go and insult the bounty or whatever..
Stay off my mention.

Bounty007, you are yet to point out the insult in my post. You insult Yoruba people here daily and even laugh. You are a chameleon and a wicked bigot. You even had to deny your alternate handle. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by ificatchmodeh: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2016
demslayerrz:

Bounty007, you are yet to point out the insult in my post. You insult Yoruba people here daily and even laugh. You are a chameleon and a wicked bigot. You even had to deny your alternate handle. What a shame.

Will ignore you..guess you're not okay..enjoy!
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by demslayerrz: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Will ignore you..guess you're not okay..enjoy!

Bounty007, Throwing insult around wont change anything. Why are you ashamed of your alternate handle? You are not smart at all, continue with your insulting Yoruba people when they are better than you and your people joined together. Bigot

1 Like

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by SOMEXng: 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
SOMEX provides you with direct access to business operators, owners, investors, equipment, manufactures distributors and service providers in the mining and construction industry. New equipment models, technology and special services will be in display. Special cost and time saving innovation, testing and demonstration.
SOMEX 2016 shall play host to over 1000 visitors, specially invited investors, decision makers and operators.

Who to attend:

=Chairmen, Directors, CEO, CFO, COO, Managing directors
=Mine/Quarry managers, General managers and senior managers
=Key personnel responsible for equipment use, maintenance, selection and procurement
=Prospective Projects and new business investors

PLEASE VISIT www.somex.com.ng for more info.

follow us on twitter: @somexng
like our facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/somexng/?fref=ts

Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by falxx: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
LoveMachine:

This is exactly what I was talking about. DEFLECTION! We have now gone from the initial question of what good does blowing pipelines bring the ND? To now I'm being asked about why PMB hasn't arrested Amaechi and Mama Abacha as if that has any significance to the initial discussion.

Would you prefer is PMB allowed all previous looters to go free? Or do you want some of the ill gotten wealth to come back? Last I checked there have been an awful lot of Northern governors, officials and other politicians who have been probed, prosecuted, arrested and even forced to return loot.

Buhari flagged off the Ogoni cleanup which GEJ didn't do for 6 YEARS! but oh yes let's call him a bigot! He made sure to include the Lagos Calabar rail in the budget that even SS reps and senators allowed to be excluded so they could feed fat on the National Cake. Ben Bruce, Akpabio, Ekweremadu all kept silent. PMB went out of his way to make sure the rail goes through Ekiti after the engineers omitted the state from the initial plans just to prove he is a president of all the people.

Is he perfect? No and no again! But the man is trying to fix a nation that has be ruined for decades. Aisha Buhari's media trial has been laid to rest so please give it a rest. Amaechi is being probed at present and if Wike had anything on him he would have thrown the book at him a long time ago like all the new governors have done to their predecessors.

So now that I've played your game and answered all of your questions in full please be respectful and respond in kind by answering the initial question that was posed in the very first post in this thread.

How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta?
Imagine your responses as if you are taling to a kg child. Do I even have time for you and your propagandas
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by LoveMachine(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
falxx:
Imagine your responses as if you are taling to a kg child. Do I even have time for you and your propagandas

That's cute. Now that your purine angle has been exposed you still won't answer. As always thank you for revealing your intentions of deflection with no true aims of resolution. Good day.
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by mikolo80: 1:50am On Oct 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

Lets say you have a water well in your own compound. Out of the goodness of your heart, you allow all your neigbours to benefit from your well by connecting pipes to their homes and beyond. Overtime, you find out the consumotion of your own water by others has become so high that there is no longer enough for you and your family. You go to your neigbours and complain that you want to now control how this water is distributed and shared so as to have enough for your self, but your neigbours ignore you, some even insult you.

How long will it be before you disconnect your neigbours to remind them owns the well?
how many of these wells did you ''sink '' exactly?
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by mikolo80: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Emycord:
How has nigeria developed the nd since they start oil exploration and till militants arose. Answer that one first cos it seems thats that the unanswered question that led to bombings in the first place. Dear maclatunji don't treat symptoms treat the cause. Bombing is the symptom neglect is the cause
go and ask your governors with largest allocation ever liveth
Re: How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? by davidif: 1:54am On Oct 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

This is a weak and very poor analogy for several reasons;

1. The Niger Delta never dug the well, and never had & still doesn't have the capacity to do so.

2. The Niger Delta by law does not own the water in the well, Nigeria does, so there is nothing like "allowing neighbours out of goodness of the heart".

3. The Niger Delta itself benefits from the "water" from the well, even with an added derivation of extra buckets which other neighbors don't enjoy, but the parents of the house are fond of wasting and stealing it so members of its household then start dying of thirst in anger thinking it's due to the neighbors activities.

4. In trying to damage the well dug by the neighbors, the members of the household end up flooding and killing themselves.

What a tragedy brought about by unmitigated stupidity of the household and wickedness of the parents.

Wooooo, tell 'em! Don't mind Nigerians with there poor logic. It seems as if people don't understand the concept of adequate comparison. They like comparing apples with oranges.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Dragged For "Lying About Amaechi's Audio Tapes" / Photos From Ogun State 2019 Christmas Carol / Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.