Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) (1489 Views)

Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf / See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) / Pop Star, Rihanna Is Pregnant! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2016
The world shook its collective head yesterday as R&B superstar Rihanna announced that she was officially pregnant with the child of former boyfriend and sparring partner Chris Brown. Brown has seemingly been forgiven by the public of domestic assault due to his unusually soulful tunes which usually feature a fair amount of misogyny.

Source=www.celebtricity.com/rihanna-3-months-pregnant-by-chris-brown/

1 Share

Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by Bravekeys(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmm i no believe
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2016
During the press conference, Rhianna stated,
“CHRIS DOESN’T KNOW I’M
TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW SO
I HAVE TO MAKE THIS QUICK.
I’M PREGNANT AND THE GOOD
NEWS IS THAT CHRIS IS THE
FATHER. WE’RE SO VERY HAPPY
AND WE HAVE PUT EVERYTHING
BEHIND US AND WE’RE READY
TO MOVE FORWARD WITH OUR
LIFE TOGETHER.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2016
It was at this time that Rihanna was interrupted by the
ringing of her cell phone. She gestured for the press to give
her a minute as she answered. She stated into the phone,
“hey honey. How’s your day? Oh, really? That’s not good.
I’m just at the store getting some juice. No, I’m not talking
to anyone. I promise. Why would I be lying?”
It was at this time, the press realized they were caught in
the middle of something they no longer desired to be a part
of as they slowly walked backwards towards the door as
Rihanna explained to the father of her child how she was
only running errands and not doing anything scandalous
behind his back.

A close gang member homie of Chris Brown said that Chris Brown told him :
“I’M GONE KEEP IT ONE HUNNID
BLOOD THESE HOES AIN’T
LOYAL AND U KNOW THEM
ISLAND GIRLS GET AROUND, SO
BEST BELIEVE I ALREADY GOT
MY DNA TEST ON DECK I’M
JUST KEEPING IT COOL FOR
NOW BLOOD, BUT GOOD THING
IS THAT HOE GOT MONEY
BLOOD SO I AIN’T GOTTA GO
THRU ALL THAT COURT SHIT
AGAIN U FEEL ME?!”
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Chris Brown Ex Girlfriend Karreuche was reportedly furious and released a statement
saying:
“I CAN’T BELIEVE I GAVE HIM
ALL THOSE YEARS AND HE
KNOCKED UP TWO BI*CHES, I’M
SO DONE, SHE CAN HAVE HIM
HIS D*CK GAME WEAK ANYWAY,
I DON’T DO LONG SKINNY PEN*S
NO MORE I GOT ME SOME
‘THICK’ OAK WOOD NOW I’M
GETTIN MY WALLS STRETCHED,
REAL BITCHES KNOW WHAT I’M
TALKIN BOUT.
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Bravekeys:
Hmmm i no believe
Follow the source.
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by Ishaq717(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2016
uhm...*heavy sigh*
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2016
Ishaq717:
uhm...*heavy sigh*
No be new thing na.
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by chris2face(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2016
Storey for the goods
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by Tobyshegz(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Rumour since may 2013 Ogbeni na who you dey tell this crap to now
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2016
This op lies no be here o!. cheesy

If you've written "Rihanna pregnant for Drake" i would have believe you. grin
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2016
chris2face:
Storey for the goods
Follow The Source.
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:
This op lies no be here o!. cheesy

If you've written "Rihanna pregnant for Drake" i would have believe you. grin
Follow The Source.
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Tobyshegz:
Rumour since may 2013 Ogbeni na who you dey tell this crap to now
Follow The Source.
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2016
HQuadreal:

Follow The Source.
Are you seeking for traffic to your site?. grin
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:
Are you seeking for traffic to your site?. grin
Who tell you say na me get the site.
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2016
HQuadreal:

Who tell you say na me get the site.
Then you dey work for somebody.
I like real gist not false.
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:
Then you dey work for somebody. I like real gist not false.
Na you get your mouth.
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2016
HQuadreal:

Na you get your mouth.
cheesy
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2016
grin xhris' ex a freaking comedienne
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin xhris' ex a freaking comedienne
Hahahaha.
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by Raydos: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2016
Girls find it so difficult to leave the first guy that fall in love or disflower them!
Re: Rihanna Is 3 Months Pregnant For Chris Brown (Read On) by HQuadreal: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Raydos:
Girls find it so difficult to leave the first guy that fall in love or disflower them!
Correct

(1) (Reply)

Banky W: Back In The Day, Before God Became My Barber / Omo See Curve!!,top 10 Hottest Curvy Celebrities In Hollywood / No More Beef, Wizkid Dancing To Davido Hit Song "If" (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.