Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Should I End The The Relationship? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I End The The Relationship? (45434 Views)

Post Deleted / Throwback: What Is The Relationship Between These Two? / Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by twosquare(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Amelian:

I wonder too
Go for the other guy.. At least he does not have drama like your guy. And the other guy has a mind of his own.
I detest drama than anything else..
With time, u will get to love the other guy..

All we need is peace , love and security from our husbands to be..
Every other thing is secondary..

I have some fri3nds who marr3id ugly men as husbands.. The men are very financially OK and they tell. Me everytime their husbands cares for them like crazy while they use him to. Make shakara because they are fine.. Lol..
Well am not in that school. Of thought cheesy
Mine is average money, great looks and peace.. Ce fini.

Op go for the one ready for. Marriage.. Shikena... No long story
I perceived that ex is a cheat...reason she mentioned that her currennt boo isn't cheating on her and respect her...Guess ex is ex for a reason, right? Maybe this guy that has money does.t respect her then...omo olowo things...just connecting the dots..Op should tell us more about this ex apart from his earthy possessions.

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
truthsayer007:

Lmao, I said "A Man"...I wasn't referring to your BF. So because i know 50k wages is small money, by the time you remove daily transport. How much is remaining.

Even as a man, you have to Dress well and Feed well to look good. So where will the money to look good come from?

You can't look good on cheap ass clothes undecided

Oh OK, I thought u were referring to my man but inbetween
I know one can't look good on cheap clothes and removing transport daily as reduces the amount.. But there are other ways to go about it to balance the equation .. If the opportunity arises.. And that's s why am his woman, nah... I will support him knowing I earn more. It's not a problem for me.
It's not easy to have a smooth sailing relationship with less drama.. If one has a partner that gives him or her peace of mind and the other person earns more, there's nothing wrong helping out .. That's the way I see it. And both couples are open and sincere with each other? It's no big deal.. What's a companion for
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Amelian:

Oh OK, I thought u were referring to my man but inbetween
I know one can't look good on cheap clothes and removing transport daily as reduces the amount.. But there are other ways to go about it to balance the equation .. If the opportunity arises.. And that's s why am his woman, nah... I will support him knowing I earn more. It's not a problem for me.
It's not easy to have a smooth sailing relationship with less drama.. If one has a partner that gives him or her peace of mind and the other person earns more, there's nothing wrong helping out .. That's the way I see it. And both couples are open and sincere with each other? It's no big deal.. What's a companion for

Ehnnnn? Are you serious...i didn't know women like you are exist in Nigeria.

Abeg if you have a younger sis, Not too young sha...and that also thinks this same way, abeg link her to me.

As far as i know, Nigeria women never support their spouse financially, even after marriage they keep their own money & spend on their family only. The Assumption is that a Man is the head of the family, So he must provide for everything.

A girl even told me that it is my duty to rent her a house on the Island, because I am her BF. I swear...God knows am not lying about this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
truthsayer007:

Ehnnnn? Are you serious...i didn't know women like you are exist in Nigeria.

Abeg if you have a younger sis, Not too young sha...and that also thinks this same way, abeg link her to me.

As far as i know, Nigeria women never support their spouse financially, even after marriage they keep their own money & spend on their family only. The Assumption is that a Man is the head of the family, So he must provide for everything.

A girl even told me that it is my duty to rent her a house on the Island, because I am her BF. I swear...God knows am not lying about this.

Awww, sorry to burst your bubble but am the only child of my mum..
But why not simply seat your gf down and make her understand... It's all about communication.. That's all it takes dear.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Amelian:

Awww, sorry to burst your bubble but am the only child of my mum..
But why not simply seat your gf down and make her understand... It's all about communication.. That's all it takes dear.

thanks smiley
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dump him

You don't deserve him

Gold digging hoe

6 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by seunlly(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Y asking me foolish question

Can't u consult IFA priest
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by petkoffDrake(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Today is my birthday people. Show me love

5 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Marvel1206: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
fellis:
Treasured lady why the dot?
It is called Space Booking grin
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Let me see any stupid woman dats gona tell me women don't marry for money, I could just give her a dirty slap with anger

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by fyneboi79(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Marlvin:
You could end up losing on both sides.

exactly my thought.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by politicalpastor: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....

What is wrong with girls of nowadays? U are just agter ur ex money. I pity for ur innocent boy friend. Girs of nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by creepsyme(f): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....
just hear urself, " he is rich and has different cars and houses" pls if u are so tempted u are free to succumb. all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:

You are 25 and still don't know money can't buy love?

3 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by dopedealer(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Money cash hoes
Money cars hoes
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by MrCounselor: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Whatever rocks youth boat.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
donbenedict:
Let me see any stupid woman dats gona tell me women don't marry for money, I could just give her a dirty slap with anger

Relax, bro. cheesy Some men also marry for money. We know them as gigolos.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by scachy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:

Hmmm,seems like marriage is a jamboree to u. Anyways if u r interested in marrying ur Ex simply because he's willing, ready n have different cars, happy divorce in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
donbenedict:

I would say that because I'd rather be loved in a relationship nd love equally than be rich and practically lonely. It's it worth it. We all gave our standards and values
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by onionsoup(f): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Marlvin:
You could end up losing on both sides.

So thread softly on both sides. grin
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by permsec: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
cry cry cry
Dyt:
Mama's boy are the worse set of men to deal eith
angry angry angry
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by MisterGrace: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Be sincere, the rich man isn't an ex.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Amelian:

I wonder too
Go for the other guy.. At least he does not have drama like your guy. And the other guy has a mind of his own.
I detest drama than anything else..
With time, u will get to love the other guy..

All we need is peace , love and security from our husbands to be..
Every other thing is secondary..

I have some fri3nds who marr3id ugly men as husbands.. The men are very financially OK and they tell. Me everytime their husbands cares for them like crazy while they use him to. Make shakara because they are fine.. Lol..
Well am not in that school. Of thought cheesy
Mine is average money, great looks and peace.. Ce fini.

Op go for the one ready for. Marriage.. Shikena... No long story
There are no relationships without drama.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by ireneony(f): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
you are just 25 where are you running.
So you think marriage will solve your problem?

Gosh! I don't know why most girl Nigerian ladies thinks marriage is an achievement in life.
yeah! Getting married is good, but don't let the society dictate for you.

Getring back to your ex is not the problem but getting back to him because of marriage is the problem.
I can see the pressure of getting married on time is clouding your judgement!
So because he now owns cars and house, you are thinking of getting in with him.

I would have advised you better, if the man was new to your life.
Anything concerning ex, count me out!

Life is about taking risk!
if you know ur present relationship is not working out, why not option out and start a new relationship with someone other than going back to your ex.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
author=Billiondoe post=50543655]

grin grin grin grin grin

I can hear a Kanye West song playing in the atmosphere...

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
DarkRebel101:

But, if we have them both placed on a measuring scale, the chances of her marriage to the rich guy – who likes her but whom she does not like very much – making it unscathed through the vicissitudes of marital life, pales in comparison to the chances of the success of her marriage to the one wherein a symmetrical love-liking exists, even though the relationship as she said, is fraught with quarrels and disagreements — which I think is a normality and nothing out-of-synchro. I mean, who wants to be in a relationship where everything is always peaceful and as boring as a nondescript Swiss village? A little disagreement every now and then pumps in litres of excitement into a relationship.

[...]

She is only 25 and the guy is only 27. I do not see why there is the rush to get a rock on her finger, except it's a personal touchstone she set for herself, but I highly doubt it. I think she is being shoehorned by family or she feels left behind because her friends have long embarked on the marital voyage.

She says the guy she likes-loves is hooked to the strings of his family's aprons, but if we have this cast upon the screen of investigation, we would discover that she is also being pressurized into marriage by her family, and is only pandering to their wishes in her hankerings for a man – any man at all – to lead her down the aisle. In other words, she is also being controlled by her family members in a way, and already entering, or rather, about to enter into the marriage institution for the "wrongest" reasons.

I believe the story is laced with mistruths or is a total hoax.
How many Naija babes would come online to ask you whether or not to marry a rich guy with different houses and cars, or whether she should stick with a not-too-financially-bouyant guy who has shown no inkling of his interest in getting married to her in the foreseeable future? Now that's a curious thought bubble we should mull over.
Guy your english though, impressive!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by krissconnect(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
If I tell you to go ahead with your boyfriend you'll think I dnt pray you get rich or married to that wealthy guy, if I tell you to dump your boyfreind,somepeople will call on my heads and spit on my face. So make I just chill
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by klax(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Go ahead and dump him but I beg you in the name of God dont ever come here and say your blood is getting dry day by day or getting thin and lean and becoming living skeleton day by day or seen maggot coming out of a part of your body then that day you will hear the word you have never heard in your entire life ok.

Thunder will fire anyone that says you should not dump your boyfriend.

Dump him my dear but the warning is above for you ladies like you annoys me a lot your type make some guys to disrespect ladies with passion.

3 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by AustinowithaC(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please I stole this from you; I plead that you take it back. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by misspicy(f): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
Is this even a question?
A guy gives you drama and you met a better guy.

Stop asking questions and say yes already,time waits for no woman grin
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Relax, bro. cheesy Some men also marry for money. We know them as gigolos.
at least we don't lie abt ours. What pains me is when these dumb skulls pretend abt it. It's pretty much annoying. Just look at their comments.. 99 percent of them are advising she should marry d ex with cash..

Gawd..! I don vex. See bro, mod or no mod, I don't mind being banned, i'm just lookin for a scape goat to finish her life tonyt
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Deep down within, you know what you want already. Please, just don't make the wrong choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.