Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:18 AM

Should I End The The Relationship? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I End The The Relationship? (45436 Views)

Post Deleted / Throwback: What Is The Relationship Between These Two? / Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Realhommie(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

that's why I asked when they will ever get ready??
Lol... They'll be ready when they're ready, that's down to a lot of factors though..
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

that's why I asked when they will ever get ready??
lol what measures do you think makes a man to be ready for marriage?
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by beautiful232(f): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Realhommie:
Lol... They'll be ready when they're ready, that's down to a lot of factors though..

if you say so sha
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by beautiful232(f): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:
lol what measures do you think makes a man to be ready for marriage?

depend on some men tho

lots of them want to build houses before going into it

So I can't really say
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Realhommie(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

if you say so sha
Sure
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by dapiluv: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2016
I will advice you to choose wisely.But Don go and marry different house and car instead marry for the sake of love.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Rexnegro(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....
that's The problem people don't marry people again...most now marry material things...See how You stressed out The fact he's rich, got cars and houses and You said You re not into him, obviously You into his possessions. well if You care to know You might regret it at The end cos when he's control freak cos You Have sold Yourself don't come back here to complain that all men are bad o....ur Other guy who's a work in progress, who says he can't be rich also? stick with him help build him, Nurture him and when he get There Through Your support he willl value value cherish You for life. Why do You think obasanjo, tuface etc chose their wife? cos when they were nobody those ladies stood with them. that rich ex guy will never value You and inside You will struggle to love him but it can't be cos it's not natural. be careful of Your decision. as per The everyday drama Between You and Your guy, Why not slow down fo him. Don't be on same speed wit him and See if The everyday drama won't stop.takia
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

depend on some men tho

lots of them want to build houses before going into it

So I can't really say
but the book of proverbs require every wise man to do that before getting married. Acquiring a house doesn't mean building one, renting is also part of it, or do u want to live with ur husband in his father's house?
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Realhommie(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:
but the book of proverbs require every wise man to do that before getting married. Acquiring a house doesn't mean building one, renting is also part of it, or do u want to live with ur husband in his father's house?
gringrin
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Realhommie:
gringrin
nna my brother all these women are just pissing me off.. they think to be a man is a day's job...
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by IRALIFE(f): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2016
I think you need time to stay off relationships and discover yourself, know more about marriage and decide what you want in marriage (in this order). You are still young. Do not give into any pressure whatsoever. It must not be one of the two guys. If ur present bf is being controlled by his family now, expect more in marriage. The reason you left ur ex(or he left u) is still something to think about. Steer clear of both of them for now and take the above steps. I sincerely believe it will help you. You have a great future.

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by owolabi3699(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2016
truthsayer007:

When i hear average money, I laugh...Average is relative, your own average might be a guy making 500k as Monthly income. cheesy

Na why e no good to do follow follow in dis life !
lmao 500k monthly is average money lol
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by beautiful232(f): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:

that's y I said ..it's depend ok
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2016
Realhommie:
Interesting story... I have a friend who had similar experience, his gf left coz a guy came along and was promising heaven on earth including marriage.. That's how the guy shined her kongo anyhow like it's no man's biz, lol..

In the end the relationship lasted only a few months, imagine... You know, the funny thing is that these things happen everyday yet they keep making same mistakes, it's annoying that they never learn..

Honestly, I do not have any words for the Op.
.....honestly this marriage strategy is the best when you want to shine free Congo for some month...just have a paying job above 70 k, rent your own house, if you have a car that a big plus.....go to Facebook and whatsapp and start toasting ladies promising them marriage.. oboy, you go fucck totoi aya
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

that's y I said ..it's depend ok
I know that it depends. Me I am asking you now, what's your opinion abt it. wink
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by kajoula(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2016
Marlvin:
[size=18pt]You could end up losing on both sides.[/size]

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Realhommie(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2016
originalmachine:
.....honestly this marriage strategy is the best when you want to shine free Congo for some month...just have a paying job above 70 k, rent your own house, if you have a car that a big plus.....go to Facebook and whatsapp and start toasting ladies promising them marriage.. oboy, you go fucck totoi aya
Kikikikikikikikiki, I don laff tire...

Bro that strategy na bomb blast, it's very effective and efficient, lol. The female folks are way too gullible when marriage gets involved, as if na achievement.. And to even think that a lot of them have nothing to offer aside sex, haaaaaaah.

Township na sense ooooo, but common sense no common after all.... It is well bro

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by beautiful232(f): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:
I know that it depends. Me I am asking you now, what's your opinion abt it. wink

business and house is fine
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Realhommie(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:
nna my brother all these women are just pissing me off.. they think to be a man is a day's job...
They don't know, even in the bible sef it wasn't easy for Ezekiel, lol...

Imagine the question, "@27 he's not ready, then when will he be ready"?? Like say na so e easy...

Make them allow men focus abeg. Bros abeg check 1st Timothy 5:8, unless a man can do that he shouldn't even consider marriage sef, if not na curse.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

business and house is fine
so why am I not married yet?
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by ddjay: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
u better obey the rccg (redeem..) message and marry the rich guy,so that u can be sowing seed.if u r not an rccg member better be o,they need the money
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Brightgem(f): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....
Do u want2 get married or u want a rich man? ur current relatnship looks like a time bomb! why did that ex become an ex, If its over something that cud hav been fixed then mayb, but hope u know the source of his money. Its up to u. Even if u dnt go back to d ex, but wud want to marry soon, current relatnship will not get u there.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2016
SerialGist:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Madam Amelian, as long as i can remember, your relationship life seems to be a funny one. One minute you are married or in a serious relationship that is hitting the altar soon, and the next minute, you are flat to the ground again with absolutely no man to call your own? What is happening in your life? May be you need deliverance. Mount of fire will sure handle that for you.

Hater alert!

U are the one who needs deliverance, not me... Before jealousy go kill you... grin

Am in a happy place dear.. Eat your heart out... I don't fcking care.. Dey follow me up and down..

Jealousy jealousy naim dey worry you.. tongue
Bad belle naim dey worry u ooooo

Olololo someone one die on top my joy and happiness grin

Come and see monitoring spirit o.. No go rest and think of how to get a stable babe, who will. Manage your azz
Whether people like you ,like. It or not I will settle down happily..
Ntorrr!

Holy Ghost fire!!!
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by beautiful232(f): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:
so why am I not married yet?

that's your business

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

that's your business
cool
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Joe4real1988(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Joavid:

abeg calm down, madam long-throat.

first, free that 27 year old bobo cos nothing he does for you is enough as long as the thought of your ex bank account gives you orgasms.

besides, what have you done with your life so far since you graduated?
Do you have a career?
Do you have goals and plans?

marriage is not an achievement.
Mind u dat u jst killd her. Y didnt she leav d relationshp b4 nw, if she was Neva cmfortable in it?? Na longest throat jst dey worri her.. ..
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
ur ex love u? then tell us why he become EX! cos in as much as he's ur ex boyfriend, he wil surely become ur ex husband
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Keynadezy: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2016
truthsayer007:

You can't look good on cheap ass clothes undecided

who told you so.....you can look as good and expensive as you want after doing a bend down select of 1st class okirika at osha market. Just starch am well well and iron. Then you will see shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked how nairaland babes go the pursue you like Maiduguri house fly....Roflmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Money is not everything. What really matters is genuine happiness. When the values u both keep are nt mutual theres bound to be a problem. It really depends on how u want to leave ur life. Once you feel cheated u can neva be happy. You might marry him cos he is rich and you up being a housewife. I mean there are so many thingz that could go wrong.

Im not saying problems wont come up buh the ability for it to be resolved nd support each other iz d success of any marriage.

So if you are ready to get all the money you want nd accept wat ever comes after... fine. Its your choice.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by justmi1: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Go and marry him now, after all it's the money you are interested in, am sure that's why you left him in the first place, but be ready to divorce home when he gets broke, girls and money, SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Cubia(f): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
DarkRebel101:

But, if we have them both placed on a measuring scale, the chances of her marriage to the rich guy – who likes her but whom she does not like very much – making it unscathed through the vicissitudes of marital life, pales in comparison to the chances of the success of her marriage to the one wherein a symmetrical love-liking exists, even though the relationship as she said, is fraught with quarrels and disagreements — which I think is a normality and nothing out-of-synchro. I mean, who wants to be in a relationship where everything is always peaceful and as boring as a nondescript Swiss village? A little disagreement every now and then pumps in litres of excitement into a relationship.

[...]

She is only 25 and the guy is only 27. I do not see why there is the rush to get a rock on her finger, except it's a personal touchstone she set for herself, but I highly doubt it. I think she is being shoehorned by family or she feels left behind because her friends have long embarked on the marital voyage.

She says the guy she likes-loves is hooked to the strings of his family's aprons, but if we have this cast upon the screen of investigation, we would discover that she is also being pressurized into marriage by her family, and is only pandering to their wishes in her hankerings for a man – any man at all – to lead her down the aisle. In other words, she is also being controlled by her family members in a way, and already entering, or rather, about to enter into the marriage institution for the "wrongest" reasons.

I believe the story is laced with mistruths or is a total hoax.
How many Naija babes would come online to ask you whether or not to marry a rich guy with different houses and cars, or whether she should stick with a not-too-financially-bouyant guy who has shown no inkling of his interest in getting married to her in the foreseeable future? Now that's a curious thought bubble we should mull over.
wait, u actually sat down to write all these things, u try. What's d assurance that d 27 year old guy will marry her since she said he is a mummy and daddy's boy, I see no sense in her waiting, she shkd marry her ex, she said she is not really into him, morning that at least she likes him, 25 years is enough to start preparing to get married and she should be worried knowing that the present bf is dramatic and she doesn't know when he will be ready.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Cubia(f): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Shld marry her ex*
Meaning that at least*

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.