Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Will Reposition Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reposition Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu (419 Views)

Ondo Election: I Will Not Be Partisan If Elected, Akeredolu Promises / I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu / PDP Chairmanship: Adeniran Picks Form, Restates Commitment To Reposition The Par (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Reposition Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by ifeanyihamilton(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2016
The All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu, yesterday flagged-off his campaign promising to reposition the state , if elected the governor in November 26, gubernatorial election.

Akeredolu who enjoined the people of the state to vote for the party in order to join the progressives of the south west states, promised to tackle decay in the infrastructural facilities in the state.

read full story at https://newdiplomat.ng/news/will-reposition-ondo-elected-akeredolu/

Re: I Will Reposition Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by juman(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2016
The clueless apc people.
Re: I Will Reposition Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by borntosuccess(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2016
alright
Re: I Will Reposition Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by gabe15(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2016
Lol watin u wan talk before
Re: I Will Reposition Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2016
Talk is cheap.Why didn't you restructured the corrupt NBA when You were the president then?

(1) (Reply)

Obiano’s Re-election And The Discontent Within / Sharia Bill: A Powerful Press Statement To The State / Governor Badaru Spotted Carrying His Luggage From A Flight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.