Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

NPA Scams - Bode George, 5 Others Goes To Prison. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NPA Scams - Bode George, 5 Others Goes To Prison. (828 Views)

I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs / Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding / Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NPA Scams - Bode George, 5 Others Goes To Prison. by Ben13: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
The Lagos High Court under Justice Joseph Oyewole has found Peoples Democratic Party chieftain,Olabode George, guilty of fraud concerning his tenure as the chairperson of the board of the Nigerian Port Authority (NPA).  Chief George and five of his cohorts were found guilty on 40 counts of fraud.

They were sentenced to two and a half years in prison without an option of fine. The PDP party chieftain is on his way to Ikoyi prison.

http://saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4065:npa-scams-bode-george-and-5-others-found-guilty-on-40-counts-to-spend-212-years-in-prison&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18
Re: NPA Scams - Bode George, 5 Others Goes To Prison. by spiritofthedead: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
If I hear

(1) (Reply)

How Dumb Can They Get? (couple Arrested After Reporting Stolen Marijuana) / Lasu Gang Rape: Police Make Arrests / Intolerance or fanatism? Pakistan Disabled Girl Arrested For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.