Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (432 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queen Goes Viral For Touching Herself As She Smokes / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by ohn1759: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Guys would you date or marry a girl who smokes cigarettes or maybe weed or takes Large amount of Alcohol?

Ladies i also want to know you think about this. Do you (Ladies) smoke or drink and what how do guys perceive and treat you?
#palmgossip
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by franklyn00(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
if she drinks at a considerate level ok, but smoking nope, dont want to marry anyone that would give me problems and go to rehab
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Breasts and lung Cancers loading for female smokers and alcohol drinkers.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
personally.. no
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by firstking01(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
If she's willing to forgo the habits then i might just recapitulate my thinkingundecided
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have no response for that cos its depends on how enlightened one is

(1) (Reply)

How To Cool Your Husband's Hot Temper / Sexes(gender) Of Fruits And Why? / True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.