Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. (1118 Views)

Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 / Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by kissval1388: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Anambra kwenu!!!

Anambra is the best, When it comes to individuals who i describe as land mark achievers patriots, paragons of exellence, gaints of professionalism & erudite personalities, (Anambra-
has them)..

Let me give u some few tips about Anambra and her personalities..... Even if u can't read all, just try and read half.. (Itz kissval)

1.the very first black man that nearly became a pope
(cardinal francis Arinze) from Anambra state.

2. The first nigerian / african to recieve a (Phd) in mathematics & solved mathematical equations without a calculator, & has 13 degrees from different universities around the world...(prof. Chike obi) from Anambra state.

3. The very first duely elected vice president in nigeria (DR. Alex Ekwueme) from Anambra state.

4. The first gaduate to join the nigerian army
(chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu) from Anambra state.

5. The very first senate president that nigeria
had (Dr. Nwafor orizu) from Anambra state.

6. The man that spear headed & got our independence as a sovereign nation (Dr.Nnamdi Azikiwe)...from Anambra state.

7. The first senate president that took the ''senate- mace of office'' to his village & made the statement...''where the authourity stays, thats where the symbol of authourity also stays''.'' Imagine the impunity''..... (senator.Dr. Chuba okadigbo) .....from Anambra state.

8. The first internationally & critcally acclaimed nigerian lady to win the nobel laurette prize in poet & literature(mrs. Chiamanda Ngozi Adichie) from Anambra state.

9. The first nigerian to win the international & african nobel prize & honour as a renowned writer of all times in novels & literature(prof . Chinua Achebe)...from Anambra state.

10. The first professor of statistics in nigeria (prof.James Adichie)....father of chiamanda Adichie...from Anambra state.

11. The inventor of the fastest computer, that can extract more petroleum from oil fields (Dr. philip Emeagwali) from Anambra state.

12. The man who borrowed his rolls royce car to the federal government, when queen elizabeth visited nigeria so as to carry her around during the parade & tours was
the father of chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu.... (sir .lious ojukwu) ...from Anambra state.

13. The first nigerian tribe to step their feet in united states of America....was an igbo man, precisely (Anambra man).

14.The first patriotic nigerian woman who turned down (1billion naira) bribe offer, in order to save lives of innocent & downtrodden nigerians, and fighting fake drugs in nigeria to a halt, & brought Nafdac to limelight (prof.mrs. Dora Akunyili)...(Agu-nwanyi) from
Anambra state.

16. The man who made a Great impact
in CBN & served meritoriously without news of misappropriatio n or embezzlement of fund (prof.Chukwuma charles soludo) from Anambra state.

17. The worldbank vice president african division (Dr.oby ezekwesili).... from Anambra state.

18. The only 3 men who has (7 ph.D's) in different fields of study includes-- (a) Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe,(b) DR. Chuba Okadigbo, (C)prof. Chinua Achebe.

19. The only man that lends money to the
state government & spends & sprays money like tommorrow no dey, he owns the biggest oil well in nigeria, an unprecedented philanthropist nigeria has ever known, who gave the fedral government (850 million) to fight boko haram & care for the victims, he gave my state government (2 billion) in the past & now (1 billion) for security upgrading, he spent (1.2 billion) in unizik on infrastructures , buses & learning equipments....he is no other than (prince Engr. Dr. Arthur Eze)...a.k.a (ozoigbondu, Eze n'ukpo, Authority)...from Anamabra state...precisely from
(Ukpo).

#Transport_giants such as...G.U.O & sons, ekenedili chukwu motors, young shall grow motors, A.B.C MOTORS, Ekeson motors etc

#Anambra has the best husband & wife materials you can think of anywhere in the world.

#nigerian_musicians** Such as....p-square, flavour, phyno , slow dogg, kcee of limpopo, E money, selebobo etc

*it is in Anambra state that you can find the biggest & largest number of rich individual enterpreneurs in nigeria.

#Anambra is one of the oil producing states in
Nigeria,....(Orient petroleums)

#Anambra state has its own political party...(APGA)

#Anambra state has the biggest & largest market in west africa & also the biggest commercial hub of nigeria (main market onitsha) .

#Anambra has the first indigeneous car manufacturing plant in nigeria, situated at nnewi....owned by (chief. Innocent chukwuma....of innoson motors) ...from Anambra state.

Talk about Cyprian ekwensi the Novelist, Coscharis of Coscharis motors, Mr Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Uba Capital oil of Nnewi, Emeka Offor of Orifite, Mikel Obi of Chelsea from Neni, Koteck of Nnewi makers of Kotec spare parts and tummy tummy noodles, and kissval Onyeka okonkwo (official Comedian).

''It is a known fact that whenever you see three igbo's chatting & discussing, it must be all about business.
Two of them must be Anambrians & the third person must be the one they trained, settled & established in business''... Lolsssssssss

Composed by
Onyeka okonkwo.
Aka
#Kissval

. AM PROUD OF MY STATE

LONG LIVE MY FAMILY
LONG LIVE MY STATE "ANAMBRA STATE "
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!

cc:lalasticlala mynd44 seun

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by kissval1388: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ndi Anambra kwenu!!!!

Ndi Igbo kwenu!!!!

Nigeria kwezuonuoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(feeling so happy and positive)

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by Perceptor(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Abeg enough of all this anambra noise jare, yu pple ar disturbing my sleep tongue grin
Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by kissval1388: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Perceptor:
Abeg enough of all this anambra noise jare, yu pple ar disturbing my sleep tongue grin

lolsssssssss there is no sleep for the wicked.. lolsssssssss better celebrate with us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by Twistaray(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
No. It's not only the heart beat of Nigeria but of Africa.

Do you even know the meaning of the words " heart beat"?

The way you akpu people abuse words a times is quite disastrous and annoying to say the least.

Heartbeat ko
Akpu beat ni grin
Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by dEastActivist: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nice one op, it feels good when you hear about this achievements and get a boost in inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by omenka(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Anambra, heart-beat.. cheesy

They've graduated from "beating their chests" to "beating their hearts".

It is well with them. grin

Na Lala I pity pass. Someone would open a thread titled "I want to fart" and next thing, they cc Lala.

They want to eat gala, they cc Lala.

They want to use cucumber, they cc Lala. cheesy

They want to plant ugu, they cc Lala.

Soon when they want to breathe, they'd have to cc Lala. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by malton: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Heartbeat kwa. Are you a clown ni? cheesy.

But I understand that you are just being a proud "Anambrarian" like you rightly should. Funny enough, Anambra has more influential people than you have listed.

I wouldn't bet against them having the richest people per head.

The state is endowed, no doubt.

Don't come and take Mikel and PSquare from me o, OP, they are Jos boys. You people have enough. grin.
Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by OreMI22: 1:28am On Oct 28, 2016
kissval1388:

lolsssssssss there is no sleep for the wicked.. lolsssssssss better celebrate with us

O'l boy i still wonder why afonjas have not come here to spew hate and jealousy cheesy
Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by Cmoyor: 3:03am On Oct 28, 2016
Heartbeats or dance steps i rep ONE NIGERIA
Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 28, 2016
P square
Re: Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. by kissval1388: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2016
OreMI22:

O'l boy i still wonder why afonjas have not come here to spew hate and jealousy cheesy

I still don't know why lalasticlala and mynd44 haven't moved this post to f.p..
it's not asif what I wrote is false... everything written there is 100% true.. it took me days to Google and compile this post but the mods want to leave it here..
no yawa.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Saraki 2019 / EFCC Seizes 12 Properties From Former Minister, Mohammed, Son / Nigeria – Igbo Fact Sheet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.