Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… (61432 Views)

Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / I Need A Take Home To Mama With The Following Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

1. Who walks for miles just to see/meet you

2. Who says “sorry” even though she didn’t do anything wrong..

3.Who cries because she still loves and misses
you..

4. Who still tries to get you back..

5. Who no matter how much you have hurt her
still loves you..

6. Who stops her argument with you to save
your relationship..

7. Who continuously makes you feel special and
tries to make you happy..

8. Who is upset but, does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you..

9. Who wants to leave you because of your rude
behaviour..but, she is not able to do so because
her Love for you overcomes it all.

ADD URZ...

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ayobase(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have gotten mine.

22 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ATK4Joy(f): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nice write up op! Is a pity Some guys don't reason this way!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by barongmj(f): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
All this does not matter, love cannot be bought neither can it be forced. To some guys, they want the opposite of all what's listed there. So the best thing is be yourself, no1 is perfect just find som1 that gets complete with your impection

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Blendoscarz10(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
yeah...but sometimes this quality is really attributed the the guys .....i should say Ladies dont loose this guys that has all this attributes

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
ayobase:
I have gotten mine.
Dats good for you.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Nice write up op! Is a pity Some guys don't reason this way!

Individual differences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
barongmj:
All this does not matter, love cannot be bought neither can it be forced. To some guys, they want the opposite of all what's listed there. So the best thing is be yourself, no1 is perfect just find som1 that gets complete with your impection

Dis qualities aid love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Blendoscarz10:
yeah...but sometimes this quality is really attributed the the guys .....i should say Ladies dont loose this guys that has all this attributes
Lolz
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by alexiej(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
embarassed embarassed this type of girl is very rare now jor.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by somez(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Damn, she has it all.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lucky me.Show me love guys am there
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
its all BS!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
somez:
Damn, she has it all.
Really
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Cholls(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
my brother what is the name of the NOVEL?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by dollyjoy(f): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Actually,i can do all that and more sef. No guy should lose a wonderful lady like me. Hahahahahaha grin:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by SalomonKane: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually,i can do all that and more sef. No guy should lose a wonderful lady like me. Hahahahahaha grin:
Dolly baby. grin
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by dollyjoy(f): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Dolly baby. grin
Uncle big Joecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by KingRex1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hmm, I want to love o smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by chigoizie7(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Apparently, I have let 4 or 5 girls with such attributes go.

Op, what do I do?

How do I get them back?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Really?. grin
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by SalomonKane: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Uncle big Joecheesy
My name isn't Joe. How bobbie? Sorry body? wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by omochelsea004(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
if i have a lady with all this character op listed in my life ehn coupled with decency, omo nah to they always pamper am oooo, i go love her no be small, i go cherish her, value her, please her with whatever i have, make her always feel like queen, infact na only God go pass am in rank for my life, this is what is happening to me presently, my fiancee is just too arogant & disrespectful, she doesn't av an atom of respect for me, upon how i show her true love, this is driving me crazy because that is not how we started the relationship 5 years ago, she is making me lose interest in her, i can't explain how am feeling presently, i really love this lady

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother what is the name of the NOVEL?
Lolz. Elements of women.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
U ave to, in order to win their hearts.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
chigoizie7:
Apparently, I have let 4 or 5 girls with such attributes go.

Op, what do I do?

How do I get them back?

Trace them bak and find out, if any has taken a place in their hearts. If yes,pls back off and wait for another. If NO, apologise not as usual, but in a dynamic way and make her see reasons why u want her bak and promise her to make tinz up wit her, if she agrees, do not make the mistake u made dat made she leave u before.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by dollyjoy(f): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
My name isn't Joe. How bobbie? Sorry body? wink grin
Your name isn't Joe? What is your name then?

No Answersadsad
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by chigoizie7(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

Trace them bak and find out, if any has taken a place in their hearts. If yes,pls back off and wait for another. If NO, apologise not as usual, but in a dynamic way and make her see reasons why u want her bak and promise her to make tinz up wit her, if she agrees, do not make the mistake u made dat made she leave u before.

Almost all of them are still there, some haff join bahd gang.

Besides, I am not ready yet.

Ee get 2 girls wey dey my agenda list, make I collect 1st.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
omochelsea004:
if i have a lady with all this character op listed in my life ehn coupled with decency, omo nah to they always pamper am oooo, i go love her no be small, i go cherish her, value her, please her with whatever i have, make her always feel like queen, infact na only God go pass am in rank for my life, this is what is happening to me presently, my fiancee is just too arogant & disrespectful, she doesn't av an atom of respect for me, upon how i show her true love, this is driving me crazy because that is not how we started the relationship 5 years ago, she is making me lose interest in her, i can't explain how am feeling presently, i really love this lady

Its either she have lost the love she ave for u or the very essence of relationship is lost. Mayb u show her this write up to read, I believe she will change. but u need to check if there is any thing she really want from u or need to seen u dat she is not seeing or u don't ave. Sit her down and talk with her, so u guyz can shave ur gray areas. Since u really love, make her laugh always becos it drag ladies closer, let her know u love her through not mere saying it but let her see it. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
chigoizie7:

Almost all of them are still there, some haff join bahd gang.
Besides, I am not ready yet.
Ee get 2 girls wey dey my agenda list, make I collect 1st.
Lolz. Do dey have this elements.
Are u in love for loving sake?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by chigoizie7(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

Lolz.
Do dey have this elements.

Are u in love for loving sake?

When I am in a relationship, I am one faithful asshole. I don't cheat,

But once I am single, I am one he'll of a man LovePeddler.

But I guess I am enjoying the whoring escapades, I am not yet tired bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / My fiancée is cheating again / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.