Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos (58715 Views)

Photos From Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 63rd Birthday Celebration In Switzerland / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shares New Photos After Being Blasted For His Outfit In Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by rman: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dino craves attention so much.

That apperance was about the slippers for him.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by seguno2: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
always representing iPods, that is iPods ways of doing things

Since when did APC and Kogi people become iPods?
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by mmsen: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Why are they in Switzerland in the first place?
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by akaahs(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Na crash cocktail.
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by orjikuramo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please, y'all give me a breather! Must he conform to your own opinion. Mtchew! Trust me, if it were Zuckerberg or Mandela, y'all will start to sing his humility song. Just wait and see how I won't even give a "f" of what the world thinks when God blesses me.
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Broderick555: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Any dress code?
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by dayleke: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Maybe he missed the memo...

For all of you making excuses for him and putting Zuckerberg's name out there,
Even Zuckerberg will put on a jacket and I bet you not slippers either...
It's a formal gathering for crying out loud....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by dayleke: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Broderick555:
Any dress code?

Yes,it's a cocktail party..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by shogotermies(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
it seems Nigerians don't know what cocktail party is.. See guys,its different from DINNER,so please learn and stop blasting him... If he wears short there it's actually not bad..
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Psyrus(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Court attention at all cost, the dude has got a monopoly for idiocy in an attractive way

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by hardon1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
if na zukaberg dress like that, same castigators will term it humility. Nigerians sef

looking at it u will know he actually crash the cocktial, probably given a call by one of his colleagues to come join them.
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Unigweson25(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
If dem dress fine una go talk ,if dem dress anyhow una go talk.... D truth of d matter be say Una just de envy am.
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by totorimi: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
I think he is trying to display Bubu's picture on his T shirt. No apology whatsoever he is in order.
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by HomesOfLife(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Blaming the king of fools shouldn't draw one's attention from the vast confederacy of fools who crowned him their king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by MichaelUweh(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
I think the most important thing is that Dino Malaye have represented us, I don't think the atire he wore should now be a barier. So pls let's talk on the way forward of this country and leave Bother Dino alone.......tanz
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by olutosfem(f): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
He just run commot for bed..... wink u know what I'm saying
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Ukwuunu(f): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dino seeking attention since 1960.....
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by kikies(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Igbira get sense?
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Coolgent(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
He look more like street tout than law maker.
I weep for my country cry
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Jesusloveyou: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
seguno2:

Since when did APC and Kogi people become iPods?
I tot u iPods always like corrupt people even from the north and anyone that goes against buhari, to the extent of loving aisha more than buhari loves her, IPods with victim mentalities. As if buhari rape and pregnant iPods women

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by John902(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
chaii
--Modified----
its no one seeing the inscription on his shirt
Economy
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
It's Dino Baby!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Praiseson: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
May the plane bringing back these set of disgraceful idiots calling theirselve senator of federal republic of Nigeria plaunder in the heart of meditterania sea where noone can locate their carcas
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by gbounty: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please if minimum wage in Nigeria is 18,000

how comes our senators earn over 30,000,000 monthly?
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by tsilva: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
I can only say that this act is a plea to well meaning nigerians with intellect who have a conscience and put the people first before anything to start developing interest in taking into politics, so that we do not keep lamenting like this.
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Abuloma80(f): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
The scammer with Nairaland name as dareylink and phone number 08141629384 has done his evil deeds again. He scammed me, my hard earned (PENSION) money through airtime credit and refused to send me DATA as advertised on Nairaland.

l searched his number on Nairaland and got more than what l bargained for. He has been on that trade for long. Sad enough l learnt about him after l became a victim. lt won't be well with him by God's grace. He will regret his deeds one day, either here or hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by francotunsco: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nairaland and illiterates is just like bread and butter! How on earth does anyone expect him to dress to a cocktail event? Wear suit? Tie? Shioor...
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by sean0190(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by ALAYORMII: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
sarrki:
Did I blame him? No

I blame the people from his constituency

That voted in this clown

He's even putting on slippers
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by Smickymino(f): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Stupid man.. He should be expelled from office for 6months, i wonder what they are teaching the youths...
Re: Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos by slurryeye: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
How this clown becomes a senator in the most populous black nation still baffles me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.