Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Please Advice Me:can We Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me:can We Marry (597 Views)

Five Reasons Why We Marry Wrong Partners / Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) / We Marry Our Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me:can We Marry by kwuui(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
hi! Please i want the house to advice me on the issue of my getting married.I am above 35 ,a graduate and teacher.And she is a secondary school cert-holder and a hairstylist 2 be.she got it all in height as I trip for tall ladies as i am very tall,like a basketball player and well built too,she is pretty and all i want except sex because i am born again.I have met graduates but feels at home with this one.can we survive and build our home?I earn #50000 least after all but more in a month after my full time hustle.thanks
Re: Please Advice Me:can We Marry by Dotwillis1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Please Advice Me:can We Marry by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ok so what's the question? Yes marry her if you want. Are you worried about financial capabilities? I don't know what you're asking for? You want our blessings or aproval?
Re: Please Advice Me:can We Marry by thorpido(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Marry her.
Let her continue her education after marriage if that is what you desire.
Re: Please Advice Me:can We Marry by Young03(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
He picture first, I need to confirm something
because she isn't a graduate, u don't want marry her

na so u go remain single till 40

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Shares Beautiful Photos Of Her Mom As She Celebrates Her Birthday / MEN ATTRACTED TO CHILREN BELOW 13 “MINOR” / 10 Differences Between The Girl You Dated And The Woman You Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.