Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) (55313 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by kiev002(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Witchcraft
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by chocodaviva(f): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Handsome
Freshest
Brilliant
Oba so far
Am nt into all dis cultural performances oh
But if u see dis Oba ogunwusi live u will drool even as a man <3
I was Der .......

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wadeoye:
All these people that follow Obas here and there, what is their work and how are they feeding their families?
Do they all depend on tax payers money for survival? Collecting money from local, state and federal governments doing nothing other than wearing agbada?

No wonder when you travel from Lagos to Abuja by road, you don't see any plantation on the road. Everybody waiting for someone else to the work.

Oba's cabinet and aides na. They're on his payroll.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Abasstoheeb:
ooni is trying

Bt dos ritual is my forbidden

Damn grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
K
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
Intrepid01:

Lool. .....when you still need prayers and healing you'll still go to either RCCG,MFM, Winners of Synagogue; these are Yoruba controlled places of worship. We have it all, that's the point. .....just kip hating
The person you replied is a confimed Ijebu man. He was being sarcastic I believe embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Are all these people on Ooni's payroll?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wadeoye:
All these people that follow Obas here and there, what is their work and how are they feeding their families?
Do they all depend on tax payers money for survival? Collecting money from local, state and federal governments doing nothing other than wearing agbada?

No wonder when you travel from Lagos to Abuja by road, you don't see any plantation on the road. Everybody waiting for someone else to the work.

thank you. This is one of the things killing us economically. Too many jobless people. This is just for the Oni of Ife. What Alafin of Oyo, Oba of Lagos, Oba of Benin, Obi of Onitsha etc. What are these so called kings contributing economically. there is only one royal family in most countries of Europe as rich as they are.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
another name for yorubas is ritual.they luv it like nepa luv to take light.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by shegxyy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Clinton9000:
I'm tired of all this nonsense. Why are we SE/SS in the same country with this people? Men...SMH

I don't blame you, I blame those fools that didn't allow biafrans to continue in their delusion called republic of biafra. Who wants to live with an igbo man that pronounces repaint as repent.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Giftedcurse(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Before the white man came to force their so called religion we Africans have our way of doing things, we should not forget our roots because our cultures and traditions is what makes us. Before you come to NL to defend your faith and our ethnic bigotry take a moment and appreciate what is your own.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:28am On Oct 28, 2016
lawrenzi:
This is our tradition..respect it biko

What will jesus, the Ooni's father, say to this?

No wonder...

JESUS WEPT!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by October1960: 12:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Backwardness
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 1:49am On Oct 28, 2016
ucee64:
LAST SEEN: Whatsapp- 1Min ago .BBM - 5Mins ago, Twitter- 2Mins ago . BIBLE - 2002. My dear, the Devil has soaked your cane in kerosene

Isokay
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by teebillz: 2:07am On Oct 28, 2016
chocodaviva:
Handsome
Freshest
Brilliant
Oba so far
Am nt into all dis cultural performances oh
But if u see dis Oba ogunwusi live u will drool even as a man <3
I was Der .......

I hope you didn't get wet down there too.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Ginaz:
Juju tinx lipsrsealed
see her mouth like juju tinx grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 2:32am On Oct 28, 2016
The Ooni has simply advertised Dangote salt......so why are some people crying foul!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by MAURI: 5:58am On Oct 28, 2016
Oba's cabinet and aides na. They're on his payroll
Bros,
Can u also give us additional info on where he gets the money to pay all these pple since he takes then around the world too? Considering the price of flight tickets now & exchange rate.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by DCONE1(m): 6:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Maybe Ekiti is not pure he has to make some sacrifice and rites to protect him from their curse....just my thoght
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2016
SirShymexx:
Did they do any ritual to stop conniving amala eaters from betraying one another and also stop their servitude to Fulani slaves?

Amala eaters need prayers to Yoruba gods cos they're on the path of self-destruction.
If peradventure you have issue with your life, it may be hatred that cause it. There can never be any alternative to patriotism. The last time I checked, when Ojukwu contested, you guys voted OBJ and left yours. Orji Kanu contested, you guys voted Yar'adua. Who is more of a betrayal than Igbo kingdom? Martin Onovo contested against Jonathan but Igbo preferred the latter. Who is a betrayal between the two tribes? A kingdom that love another tribe than its own.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by skoriba: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Wadeoye:

If you fly from Lagos to Abuja you will see many plantation from aerial view BUT you wouldn't see because you have more ditches , bad spots and gullies on the road to watch out for rather than looking for Plantations....A won Abobaku lo n bawi yen
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2016
gidzbobby:
And this one will later go to church to do 1 yeye thanksgiving... Okwaya Nwagnu, Kwantinew.... We are watching
so it's a king ure calling this one.. Nah wah ooo I don't blame you it's d age of technology advancement that I blame, that's why most of "you ppl" hide behind the internet and spit out rivers of Shit from your mouth. if not ure not more than a person that should be publicly flogged for calling a whole king "this one" no respect again for royalty. let me advise you jst bcoz ur hiding behind d IP address of ur Fone doesn't mean you should say anything to anybody that disrespects them, even tho u want to air ur opinion there are more sensible ways to do it rather than this shameful way u choose to express it. #AwordIsEnough4dWise
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2016
Clinton9000:
I'm tired of all this nonsense. Why are we SE/SS in the same country with this people? Men...SMH
pls lord sensible... can u tell us watd nonsense is in this story and can u tell me what the SE and SS are doing that is more sensible ooo.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by ooshinibos: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2016
lawrenzi:
This is our tradition..respect it biko

I heard this oba goes to church as well ,
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by gentyolu(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
ucee64:
LAST SEEN: Whatsapp- 1Min ago .BBM - 5Mins ago, Twitter- 2Mins ago . BIBLE - 2002. My dear, the Devil has soaked your cane in kerosene
...reading some places in dat bible can lead u straight to hell fire
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2016
is d ooni of ife lost or stupid today church tomorrow ritual abeg pls help him it seems he doesn't blieve in his tradition and he is getting to know dat oduduwa was not a god as e thought thanks to the oba of benin for enlightenment. i guess this what u get wen der is serveral families that shares monarchy system and pls tell him is lies are burning my fone imagine saying oyibo pple come from yoruba race...funny
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by BAVOSKI(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Wadeoye:

I tamaya for all of them ooooooo

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by OldEagle: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Intrepid01:

Lool. .....when you still need prayers and healing you'll still go to either RCCG,MFM, Winners of Synagogue; these are Yoruba controlled places of worship. We have it all, that's the point. .....just kip hating
thank God for Salvation ministries and love world since u want to bring tribalism into church too
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2016
OldEagle:
thank God for Salvation ministries and love world since u want to bring tribalism into church too

Lool ..........if churches were to be football clubs....you know those ones you mentioned are like amateur clubs to the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona and Bayern Munich that we have up there.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=toyetade post=50565022]

thank you. This is one of the things killing us economically. Too many jobless people. This is just for the Oni of Ife. What Alafin of Oyo, Oba of Lagos, Oba of Benin, Obi of Onitsha etc. What are these so called kings contributing economically. there is only one royal family in most countries of Europe as rich as they are. [/quote

we are pple of different race so e cnt b applied here i dnt even see any good reason y d rest monarch are still standing apart from the oba of benin cus d man had made history in the world and even in nigeria so he deserve to hve the pride to stand imagine is kingdom controlling d south east ,n central,west etc b4 d advent of the British wic destroyed it so pls dnt include him to dat of ur comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.