Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered (6301 Views)

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC / Another Killers' Den Uncovered In Ibadan, Body Of School Boy, Many Others Found (2) (3) (4)

Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by irich21(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2016

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by prettyjo(f): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
nigerians must always show themselves

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by semasir: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
E don dey happen small small...... Game on

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by cassidy1996(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Niger own must different

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by hungryboy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Small time,
All those guys were dey call MMM, Money making machine,
Go dey call am, My Money Miss

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by buckyfof(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
E dy d blood
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by item4biz: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Why confirm when you have not confirmed receive of payment?

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by Skanas(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
item4biz:
Why confirm when you have not confirmed receive of payment?
I tire ooOoo....person no see alert e go de confirm transaction....na him want make dem scam am naaa...
Guys, abeg confirm transaction after u don see alert....abegggggggg!!!

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by Horspiroll007(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
I don't see the guy as a smart person. Rather I c the person that confirmed payment reception as mumu... How else do u think MMM will kno u av received ur money other than that means. It is until u've seen alert that u must confirm... Alert first then u confirm.....
I'm neva in a hurry to confirm.. I can leave ur POP there for days if I don't c my money... Else na to go report to Support...

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by PAPIJAID(m): 1:07am On Oct 28, 2016
All MMM participants need online banking so that even If the fraudster calls at the middle of the night, you can check your mini statement to confirm payment. I paid to someone last week through interbank (because the person's bank is not in my vicinity) but he claimed he is yet to see my payment and I screenshot my mini statement and send to him and that settled the whole issue
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 28, 2016

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:06am On Oct 28, 2016
The person that confirmed without getting any alert deserves to be scammed. MMM structure makes it highly impossible for one to scam or to get scammed.

The guy should be reported to MMM support ASAP

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by olysexy(f): 6:07am On Oct 28, 2016
Idontbelievethisshit
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by avril9(f): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2016
What do you expect in a country with a high number of unemployment,let them take the risk if they can after all the banks make use of our money to trade while they give us peanuts as interests,some ppl may say its a lazy way to make money but as long as they are getting paid then abeg to each his own.
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by anyicash(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2016
This is a tip of iceberg, massive defrauding is looming, in phyno's voice onwebediifeifuu
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by totorimi: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2016
So it's Keystone bank that is not sure of tomorrow they are using to do heir seminar. Anyway, when I remember Nospecto, WealthSolutions etc I tell myself once bitten twice shy. Government has already issued warning about all these wonder banks yet my people won't listen.
My advice to anyone who has recovered 100% already is to go and quit NOW before it is too late. Any moment it will crash.

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by costal(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmm sound Kul if it's not scam

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by costal(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2016
It's sound cool if it is not a scam
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2016
in Fela's voice: Overtake has overtake the overtake
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by centboy123456(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2016
kessdave47:
i tot it a scam till i got paid yesterday! http://share.taskmine.club/share/share.php?ref=David888

Is dis mmm or another one
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
anyicash:
This is a tip of iceberg, massive defrauding is looming, in phyno's voice onwebediifeifuu

The one wey tecos they scam and defraud u since what have you done about it?
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by cjeriia: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
totorimi:
So it's Keystone bank that is not sure of tomorrow they are using to do heir seminar. Anyway, when I remember Nospecto, WealthSolutions etc I tell myself once bitten twice shy. Government has already issued warning about all these wonder banks yet my people won't listen.
My advice to anyone who has recovered 100% already is to go and quit NOW before it is too late. Any moment it will crash.
Seconded...!!!!

2 Men Arrested In Bauchi For Killing Okada Rider / PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie / Don’t Tell My Children Their Father Is ‘yahoo Boy’ -suspect Plead With EFCC