Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,441 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Was This Pic Taken - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Was This Pic Taken (4337 Views)

My Son's Teacher Does Not Want A Headache ,She Marked This.(pic) / How True Is This (pic) / Katsina University Religious Regulation: An Illegality Taken Too Far (2) (3) (4)

How Was This Pic Taken by jedaii(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
photography God

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by semasir: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2016

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by dollarprincess(f): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
shocked shocked cry
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
The photographer be like "see those bikes coming, that is accident coming....Camera Autofocus, we need to capture this beautiful moment

Meanwhile....
If a girl dumps you because you don't have money and after you have made money...she came back begging...
My brother...Forgive her...promise her marriage...Tell her family that you want to renovate their house...Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR.....

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Young03(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
satellite

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by PukkaBlog(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
oh

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by jedaii(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by jedaii(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
The photographer be like "see those bikes coming, that is accident coming....Camera Autofocus, we need to capture this beautiful moment

Meanwhile....
If a girl dumps you because you don't have money and after you have made money...she came back begging...
My brother...Forgive her...promise her marriage...Tell her family that you want to renovate their house...Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR.....

lol u are capable of comitn murder.
so that's on own definition of forgiveness Abi

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by jedaii(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Young03:
satellite
not satellite

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by alexov(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
I would say the person that took the picture saw 4 grown men on a motorcycle, was amazed by their stupidity and lack of concern for their safety and decided to take a few pictures and as luck would have it, the motorcycle got into an accident with another and came crashing down and he was on standby to get it on camera or it could also have been a video of the whole incident with that moment paused and screenshotted.

17 Likes

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by ajishomo: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
The photographer had only wanted to take the photograph of 4 men on a motorcycle. So, he was snapping repeatedly to get the best shot when all of a sudden.....ghraaa..........horrrrrrnnnnn.....ghraaa....baaaaaannnnnnng!!!

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Photoshop; obivously.

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Booboi: 12:31am On Oct 28, 2016
it is the work of satellite, then the poster did play back in oder to get the shot u re wondering on. so that is it.

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Jamaticulus(m): 12:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Wetin concern me
Boh wun mi...mo le gun okada dey asia

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by TulsaOklahoma: 3:19am On Oct 28, 2016
The pic was taken from heaven then set via heavenly Bluetooth

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by spaggyy(m): 4:42am On Oct 28, 2016
Its a video and that part was screenshot

Have you ever wanted to build a successful buying and selling business online from the comfort of your home
contact me on whatsapp 08067984710 i am willing to show anyone interested for free, but please i will advice you have a start up capital of #65500 or #130,000 i guarantee you a ROI of 100% profit ( i am willing to deal with only matured minds)
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by olureignforever: 5:16am On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Gbadegesin19 post=50561770]The photographer be like "see those bikes coming, that is accident coming....Camera Autofocus, we need to capture this beautiful moment

Meanwhile....
My brother...Forgive her...promise her marriage...Tell her family that you want to renovate their house...Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR.....[/quote

Lol. no crack my ribs biko
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by stewatt(m): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2016
Its just too obvious the picture was extracted from a video of an high quality mega pixel of a phone and hereby paused,screenshot and cropped making it look like an actual picture..
ITS TALLEST AGAIN

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Solmax(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2016
I think the picture was taken as a screenshot from a video.

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by olysexy(f): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2016
from a vid on a car..... check my jiji page 4such hi quality pencil like camera
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by DjAndroid: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2016
The picture might be from a video.

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by falcon01: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2016
perfectly timed
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2016
I don't know.
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by AnodaIT(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Must have been a screenshot of a video
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Bossontop(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2016
Na photoshoot of nigerian film na grin grin
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Earth2Metahuman: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2016
The person was already recording the scene before the accident

He just captured the picture from.the video recorded.

Or unlikely scenerio, just a photoshop

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by jedaii(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2016
alexov:
I would say the person that took the picture saw 4 grown men on a motorcycle, was amazed by their stupidity and lack of concern for their safety and decided to take a few pictures and as luck would have it, the motorcycle got into an accident with another and came crashing down and he was on standby to get it on camera or it could also have been a video of the whole incident with that moment paused and screenshotted.
nice one
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2016
I was there,that was Kenya....
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by classicalhenry(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2016
alexov:
you are wise
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by sotimonpe(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2016
1. Discover How to Register your Business with #CORPORATE AFFAIRS #COMMISSION with N10,750 ONLY.

2. Get your #Business Name, company, NGO, School #Church etc register through us.

3. GET Our e-book on How to make up to N: 30, 000 per month without leaving your current Job
4. learn how to #designwebsites, #Bulksms website, #e-commerce website etc.

5. Do you have anythings to #sell or to #promote?

If yes to any of the above Whatsapp / CALL 08075800577 08062094853

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Kingdanitez97(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Na their village people screen shot am

How You Can Make Good WAEC / JAMB Grades 2017 / Jonathan James, The Guy Who Hacked N.A.S.A When He Was Just 15 Years Old. / SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student