Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here (18215 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Movie Lovers (flash, Arrow, Agent Of SHIELD, Supergirl, Etc) / For All Movie Lovers / Memes For Gamers And Movie Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Prodigee:
Nah...i just think we are wired differently - special. It's kind of funny though; ironically i'm quite a fearful person, but when it comes to watching really scary horror movies, i don't get that scared. Just a little though, because that's the real fun in horror - getting scared!

we r just alike! dats cool
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Prodigee:
Same here! I'm not much of a fan of the bloody and body-mutilation types; find them kinda irritating. The Unborn is pretty scary though.

ure right though still I can't hlp but watch dem all
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Prodigee: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2016
shestrong:

ure right though still I can't hlp but watch dem all
Abi na!...as horror na horror; gotta show love to them all.
Have you seen these tv series: The X-Files? Fringe? They have predominantly horror elements and themes

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Prodigee:
Abi na!...as horror na horror; gotta show love to them all.
Have you seen these tv series: The X-Files? Fringe? They have predominantly horror elements and themes

hey,no I haven't at all, will find dem@prodigee
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by nelslimKicks: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Anywhr I can download movies?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
nelslimKicks:
Anywhr I can download movies?

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by sod09(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2016
any latest horror series or movies
I mean pure horror
u guys shd check out friend request ND cabin fever
day are 2016 movies

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=sod09 post=50888044]any latest horror series or movies I mean pure horror u guys shd check out friend request ND cabin fever

on my way. .....
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=shestrong post=50909098][/quote]

avoid the 2016 remake of cabin fever like a plague
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by sod09(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
MJBOLT:

avoid the 2016 remake of cabin fever like a plague

y
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Electronzeez(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Who have seen the omen 666?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
sod09:
y

why?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Electronzeez:
Who have seen the omen 666?

I hvnt, is dat a heaven nd hell story line?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Electronzeez(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2016
shestrong:

I hvnt, is dat a heaven nd hell story line?

No its all about how devil came in to american politics , a weird child was born in to a very influential family in america .

You should see that movie.

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 12:50am On Nov 18, 2016
don't breathe might have a sequel, downloading lights out
grin

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Electronzeez:

No its all about how devil came in to american politics , a weird child was born in to a very influential family in america .

You should see that movie.

I'll look for it ,thnx

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2016
anybody here seen the forest??
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 1:55am On Nov 20, 2016
MJBOLT:
anybody here seen the forest??

u bad ohh! I hail thee horror king
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
shestrong:

u bad ohh! I hail thee horror king

cool
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by sod09(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
MJBOLT:

cool
y shd we avoid 2016 cabin fever
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Gdefo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
'31' rockz too...love the plot

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
watching freddy vs jason

2 Likes

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by ken4luff(m): 1:46am On Nov 26, 2016
The possession,stay alive,identity,the orphan,sinister,conjuring,drag me to hell,evil dead,as above so below,high tension,the hostel,wrong turn,grudge,ring,excorism of Emily rose,the rite,mama,room 1408,annabelle,jessebelle,amyvitille house horror,the others,freddy vs jason,haloween,the burning,ouija,

2 Likes

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by sod09(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2016
ken4luff:
The possession,stay alive,identity,the orphan,sinister,conjuring,drag me to hell,evil dead,as above so below,high tension,the hostel,wrong turn,grudge,ring,excorism of Emily rose,the rite,mama,room 1408,annabelle,jessebelle,amyvitille house horror,the others,freddy vs jason,haloween,the burning,ouija,
watched all
except orphan ND hightension

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2016
downloading the unborn
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2016
How do I feel when I watch a horror movie?

Firstly, as a horror freak, it's extremely rare for me to get frightened by a horror movie. I don't get the nerves over just any horror film.
Only few have the capacity to inspire emotions of terror in me.

From experience overtime, I dare say those concerned about paranormal, supernatural or bizarre events are the true definition of what unbridled horror encompasses.

However, the gory and gore types are interesting to watch at times, especially if the villain is the mysterious sort, or a serial killer, or a creepy stalker, or a complex mind-games enthusiast e.t.c and also if unsettling suspense is masterfully improvised, but the excitement is short-lived.

More to the point, when I feel the tension rising in the middle of a horror movie, the one that keep you on the edge of your seat to the very end, it initially sets my heart thumping in slow rhythmic contractions towards an anticipated violent clash, and as that clash tumbles towards the climax, my heart beats thunders rapidly as it gathers more momentum, filling my being with a kind of an explainable feverish excitement.

When I feel I can't manage it any further because my heart is almost exploding, I place my palm on my chest, inhale inwards and then let it all out slowly, look at my right and left in quick succession for any threat and then smile satisfactorily to myself.

The feeling is bliss!

But I must sound a note of warning, the feelings linger for long. You would definitely pay dearly for it after the end of that movie. Lol. Then as time and tide journey on, the feeling would fade away gradually.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2016
Horror movies I've seen...

Wrong Turn
The hills have eyes
Saw
The texas chainsaw massacre
Dracula 3000
The Grudge
The Ring
Lights Out
Final Destination
The Conjuring
Jeepers Creepers
I Saw The Devil
Hatchet

Those are the ones I could remember for now anyway. Will modify duly.

2 Likes

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2016
ken4luff:

av seen all except Halloween
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2016
NinjaX:
How do I feel when I watch a horror movie?

Firstly, as a horror freak, it's extremely rare for me to get frightened by a horror movie. I don't get the nerves over just any horror film.
Only few have the capacity to inspire emotions of terror in me.

From experience overtime, I dare say those concerned about paranormal, supernatural or bizarre events are the true definition of what unbridled horror encompasses.

However, the gory and gore types are interesting to watch at times, especially if the villain is the mysterious sort, or a serial killer, or a creepy stalker, or a complex mind-games enthusiast e.t.c and also if unsettling suspense is masterfully improvised, but the excitement is short-lived.

More to the point, when I feel the tension rising in the middle of a horror movie, the one that keep you on the edge of your seat to the very end, it initially sets my heart thumping in slow rhythmic contractions towards an anticipated violent clash, and as that clash tumbles towards the climax, my heart beats thunders rapidly as it gathers more momentum, filling my being with a kind of an explainable feverish excitement.

When I feel I can't manage it any further because my heart is almost exploding, I place my palm on my chest, inhale inwards and then let it all out slowly, look at my right and left in quick succession for any threat and then smile satisfactorily to myself.

The feeling is bliss!

But I must sound a note of warning, the feelings linger for long. You would definitely pay dearly for it after the end of that movie. Lol. Then as time and tide journey on, the feeling would fade away gradually.

somewhat true,nice one ninja
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
shestrong:

somewhat true,nice one ninja

Thanks. So what horror movie(s) would you recommend to me, or what are your top 5 favourite horror movies if I may ask?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
NinjaX:

Thanks. So what horror movie(s) would you recommend to me, or what are your top 5 favourite horror movies if I may ask?

the boy,pride and prejudice and zombies,Rings,Leatherface,the witch,lights out ,A man in the dark,the conjuring:the Enfield poltergeist, neon demon
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
shestrong:

the boy,pride and prejudice and zombies,Rings,Leatherface,the witch,lights out ,A man in the dark,the conjuring:the Enfield poltergeist, neon demon
Alright. Thanks. Will check them out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.