Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here (18019 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Movie Lovers (flash, Arrow, Agent Of SHIELD, Supergirl, Etc) / For All Movie Lovers / Memes For Gamers And Movie Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
MJBOLT:

it drops this year,i think around october or thereabout
grin
Wowww but e far ohh Chai!!! cry
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Deejacy2:
Wowww but e far ohh Chai!!! cry
saw 7 drops around october also,jeepers creepers 3 starts filming next month
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
MJBOLT:

saw 7 drops around october also,jeepers creepers 3 starts filming next month
I hate Saw jorr...

Too Gory!!! And Jeepers Creepers ain't Scary

I love more of Ghost, Haunting, Mystery...
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Deejacy2:
I hate Saw jorr...

Too Gory!!! And Jeepers Creepers ain't Scary

I love more of Ghost, Haunting, Mystery...
too bad,i watch any type of horror movie,just finish watching ouija:origin of evil,check it out
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
MJBOLT:

too bad,i watch any type of horror movie,just finish watching ouija:origin of evil,check it out
I know Ouija, not scary... wink

But I don't know origin of evil

What site do you download your horror movies from?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
MJBOLT:

where can I download it?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deejacy2:
where can I download it?
[url]
Deejacy2:
where can I download it?
[/url]
Deejacy2:
where can I download it?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deejacy2:
where can I download it?
[url]hdmp4mania.com[/url]
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2017
MJBOLT:

[url]hdmp4mania.com[/url]
Using Phone ohh

My phone keeps saying error when I want to download
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Deejacy2:
Using Phone ohh

My phone keeps saying error when I want to download
i cant upload the other link dont wanna get banned,check that ya topic where you asked for links to download horror movies i dropped some link there
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 19, 2017
MJBOLT:

All of them and this board thing sha, goan be summoning Spirit up and down. Mtcheww

But The Movie was Quite interesting, but not too Scary grin
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just finished watching the concluding part of the Scream film series (1 - 4). In my opinion, it's one of the best horror slasher movies ever made. There was never a boring moment unlike Final Destination that losed its steam after the first film, and the other 4 were just predictable and boring. The producers should have backed off after the success they had with the first movie, talking about Final Destination.
You should see it.
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Deejacy2:
All of them and this board thing sha, goan be summoning Spirit up and down. Mtcheww

But The Movie was Quite interesting, but not too Scary grin
yeah, but it an enjoyable movie nonetheless

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gracious007:
Just finished watching the concluding part of the Scream film series (1 - 4). In my opinion, it's one of the best horror slasher movies ever made. There was never a boring moment unlike Final Destination that losed its steam after the first film, and the other 4 were just predictable and boring. The producers should have backed off after the success they had with the first movie, talking about Final Destination.
You should see it.
yeah i agree with you 100 percent,the final destination films are like comedy films and the saw film franchise is one of the best in the horror movie genre,try and watch saw 5 & 6...i'm waiting for saw 7 to drop this year
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
MJBOLT:

yeah i agree with you 100 percent,the final destination films are like comedy films and the saw film franchise is one of the best in the horror movie genre,try and watch saw 5 & 6...i'm waiting for saw 7 to drop this year

True. Apart from the first film in the FD film series, the rest were just old plain empty with no substance.
When I watched the first movie, I could feel the tension in my veins, cos suspense was well timed and expertly improvised therein. The other films felt as though the makers were struggling to sustain a dead brand. I stopped at the third film. I will try and finish the series out of courtesy.

Saw is a great movie. I am yet to understand the concept about it all though. That sadistic, old, masked psycho with his crazy games. I have seen films 1 - 3 so I will continue from where I stopped.

Have you seen Scream? Honestly this particular horror movie is in its own category. Try to watch it. Drag Me To Hell is another movie you would also wanna see. For now I'm about to watch The Craft.
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gracious007:

True. Apart from the first film in the FD film series, the rest were just old plain empty with no substance.
When I watched the first movie, I could feel the tension in my veins, cos suspense was well timed and expertly improvised therein. The other films felt as though the makers were struggling to sustain a dead brand. I stopped at the third film. I will try and finish the series out of courtesy.

Saw is a great movie. I am yet to understand the concept about it all though. That sadistic, old, masked psycho with his crazy games. I have seen films 1 - 3 so I will continue from where I stopped.

Have you seen Scream? Honestly this particular horror movie is in its own category. Try to watch it. Drag Me To Hell is another movie you would also wanna see. For now I'm about to watch The Craft.
i've watched scream,i'm yet to watch drag me to hell i hear it very good...i'll try the craft later
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
MJBOLT:

i've watched scream,i'm yet to watch drag me to hell i hear it very good...i'll try the craft later

Drag Me To Hell is Dope like coke. I am having a hard time trying to decide which is more scary between the former and The Conjuring. I watched it during daytime in the midst of people but that didn't do anything to reduce the terror. Just like the title, your psyche would be drag down a stony road. Movie is scary as fück.
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by sod09(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gracious007:

Drag Me To Hell is Dope like coke. I am having a hard time trying to decide which is more scary between the former and The Conjuring. I watched it during daytime in the midst of people but that didn't do anything to reduce the terror. Just like the title, your psyche would be drag down a stony road. Movie is scary as fück.
u should try i spit on ur grave series.
its not scary but d way she torture her victims is crazy, u rite fd was predictable.
saw still d best horror ever
hostel is also dope, i will try drag me to hell to. i never like haunted house story so d conjuring is a no for me, i wont allow one silly movies to give me night mares
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
sod09:
its not scary but d way she torture her victims is crazy, u rite fd was predictable.
hostel is also dope, i will try drag me to hell to. i never like haunted house story so d conjuring is a no for me, i wont allow one silly movies to give me night mares

@emboldened: hahaha. Abeg nor kill me with laugh here. The Conjuring messed with me for days. I nearly wished I didn't watch that movie because it was so real. Especially the jumping demon and nun demon, valak. Try watch it, but make sure the doors are locked (unfortunately locked doors can't deter vengeful ghosts), it will make you stronger.

I have seen I spit on your grave. Don't really like it. The producers just wanted to vent their anger on the male gender. Drag Me To Hell is chilling to the bone. I will check out Hostel.
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by sod09(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gracious007:

@emboldened: hahaha. Abeg nor kill me with laugh here. The Conjuring messed with me for days. I nearly wished I didn't watch that movie because it was so real. Especially the jumping demon and nun demon, valak. Try watch it, but make sure the doors are locked (unfortunately locked doors can't deter vengeful ghosts), it will make you stronger.

I have seen I spit on your grave. Don't really like it. The producers just wanted to vent their anger on the male gender. Drag Me To Hell is chilling to the bone. I will check out Hostel.
lol
as if u read my mind, haunted or ghost movies always look real to me... i never like dem
i will try it though
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
sod09:
lol
as if u read my mind, haunted or ghost movies always look real to me... i never like dem
i will try it though
Lol. You are asking for trouble.
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by sod09(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gracious007:

Lol. You are asking for trouble.
i will survive
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
sod09:
i will survive
Good. That's the spirit.
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Double post.
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Gracious007:

if you think conjuring is scary watch insidious trilogy,the grudge trilogy or darkness(2002) then you can thank me later
grin
sod09:
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2017
MJBOLT:

if you think conjuring is scary watch insidious trilogy,the grudge trilogy or darkness then you can thank me later
grin

Haha. The Grudge is damn scary. More frightening than conjuring. Both of them are about abandoned haunted houses, but The Grudge is more of a terrible curse that trails its victim to their grave once you have been infectedy by entering that cursed house. And the force behind the curse won't stop until you are dead. The demons in Conjuring had limits but not the creepy woman in the grudge. Please they should stop showing cats in horror movies. The black cat in Grudge makes me view any cat under close range as evil. Insidious. Have been wanting to download this movie, but I just skip it. Will add it to my list. Horror movies are the best!

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Up next: As Above, So Below
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by sod09(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2017
MJBOLT:

if you think conjuring is scary watch insidious trilogy,the grudge trilogy or darkness(2002) then you can thank me later
grin
nawa for u oo...
i say i no like haunted horror, u day give me titles again
u no wan make i enjoy my sleep again
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2017
sod09:
nawa for u oo... i say i no like haunted horror, u day give me titles again u no wan make i enjoy my sleep again
ok,watch friday the 13th it's not a haunted movie
grin
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Gracious007:

Haha. The Grudge is damn scary. More frightening than conjuring. Both of them are about abandoned haunted houses, but The Grudge is more of a terrible curse that trails its victim to their grave once you have been infectedy by entering that cursed house. And the force behind the curse won't stop until you are dead. The demons in Conjuring had limits but not the creepy woman in the grudge. Please they should stop showing cats in horror movies. The black cat in Grudge makes me view any cat under close range as evil. Insidious. Have been wanting to download this movie, but I just skip it. Will add it to my list. Horror movies are the best!
That woman in the grudge is just pure evil,you cant escape from her,she reminds me of mary shaw....The same guy that directed conjuring also directed insidious (james wan) he also created the saw film franchise..
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by sod09(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
MJBOLT:

ok,watch friday the 13th it's not a haunted movie
grin
lol...watched it
cool cool
Im still gonna try those u listed though
I wont die of heartattack sha
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2017
MJBOLT:

That woman in the grudge is just pure evil,you cant escape from her,she reminds me of mary shaw....The same guy that directed conjuring also directed insidious (james wan) he also created the saw film franchise..

Yeah, just started watching insidious early this morning. It seems promising. Patrick wilson, the guy who starred as Ed Warren in Conjuring also has a major role in insidious. I am beginning to like his movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) / Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.