Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Kwara State Polytechnic Silently Increased The School Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara State Polytechnic Silently Increased The School Fees (660 Views)

The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees / 4 Habits That Silently Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Silently Increased The School Fees by egini87(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
KWARAPOLY FEE INCREMENT HOT NEWS: This information goes to all returning students.....please what are we going to do with the increment of the school fee? The institution once said that their is no increment on the fee but the returning students login and generate payment findout that the payment is increase either with 10,000, 11,000 or 12,000 in this hard time all over the state facing economy crises. Tuition fee on KP site nothing but lie indigene Non-indigene 1 ND I FULL - TIME 38,700 53,200 2 ND II FULL - TIME 29,500 32,090 3 HND I FULL - TIME 44,200 58,700 4 HND II FULL -TIME 32,700 35,900 5 ND I PART - TIME 40,000 54,700 6 ND II & III PART - TIME 31,400 34,350 7 HND I PART - TIME 40,400 55,600 8 HND II & III PART - TIME 33,500 43,850 All returning students should login to their various students portal and generate their payment for the resuming session and tell me what they see. If it has not been increased. Why is Nigeria like this or can i ask why managements and it so called government elected rulers are like this. When people are glamoring and lamenting in hunger and starvation, this heartless and unfair acts being are busy seating and increasing the tuition fee. TACTIC QUESTIONS 1. Who will pay the fee? 2. Is it the parents that are not receiving their salary? 3. Is it the student struggling to sponsor him/ herself to obtain a school degree? 4. Is it the government that are not even seeing the period anymore that will pay? 5. Or the federal government that sees nothing but falacy? Note: This message is published not to destabilized the peace in campus or creating disharmonious in the society, but published to the reader mindset that its not easy and for the reader to forward it until it gets to the Kwara State government, Kwara State Polytechnic, Management and the DSS Kwarapoly, and also the HUMAN RIGHT should come to the average and poor students aid. The stalite cries out WHO WILL HELP US
Re: Kwara State Polytechnic Silently Increased The School Fees by amadu777: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wt of ND results fees ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Spend Your School Holidays Wisely / University Of Ibadan Leading In Self Sufficient Of Rice Production (PIX) / NUC - List Of Illegal Universities In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.