Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Please Help Very Urgent - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Very Urgent (575 Views)

Transportation Business, Advice Needed Very Urgent / Very Urgent ! / Very Urgent !! Rush Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Very Urgent by yommy2yommy: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
my volvo 850 is giving out black smoke my rewire said it is air flow meter he changed it same result now saying the air flow meter has affected the brain box I don't know what to do please help
Re: Please Help Very Urgent by iyisco2001(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
yommy2yommy:
my volvo 850 is giving out black smoke my rewire said it is air flow meter he changed it same result now saying the air flow meter has affected the brain box I don't know what to do please help

What a dumb diagnosis.
Abeg take your car to a someone who has better understanding on how to troubleshoot and repair not some guess work dude who will put holes in your pocket.
Gazzuzz is here kingrein is here, nurey dey here, autolab is here.
Re: Please Help Very Urgent by nurey(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ifa ooo, Ifa
Oya ooo, oya
Obatala oooo, oba

I give accolade to you, those who see without eyes, those who know without been told, those who hear without speakers. Iba oooo, Iba.

After acknowledging and eulogies extended to this deities still they don't know the problem

Abeg start by telling us what year is the car so we can know whether to scan or not.

When did you notice the black smoke

What engine oil weight and make do you use eg XW50 x could either be 0,5,10 and so on

What other things do you notice about the car that is odd.

What job was done recently that led to the issue

Last but not the least, how can you give a smoking car to a rewire to fix, I thought a mechanic a qualified one at that should do the job. Well I guess you were affected with the Mai chanji virus

1 Like

Re: Please Help Very Urgent by kingreign(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
iyisco2001:

What a dumb diagnosis.
Abeg take your car to a someone who has better understanding on how to troubleshoot and repair not some guess work dude who will put holes in your pocket.
Gazzuzz is here kingrein
is here, nurey dey here, autolab is here.
We are not here.
Re: Please Help Very Urgent by iyisco2001(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
kingreign:

We are not here.
grin you really are here.

(1) (Reply)

Avalon Jerking / Tanker Accident On AYA Asokoro Should Trucks Be Allowed To Move During The Day? / Honda Accord 92(halla) Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.