Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU (9869 Views)

Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) / Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GoodMuyis(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPMaVqPCJLA

Download: https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=HPMaVqPCJLA

If After watching this and said, Satan, super power is not real, then

The truth is reveal.

==modified==
For Nigerian Police to have Offense Code for Illegal Possession of Juju and Witchcraft Related Matter and Juju
Then an dubious folk will come and tell us their is not JUJU O ti ri ise aye, if them pursue and catch you em, you dry pass bonga fish

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror; come see o.....

This is one of the test subjects Russia has been working on.

The jazz he's performing on the video will cast a spell on Americans and make them elect Donald Trump....

I even suspect one of these secret weapons was used against Buhari in his infamous "My wife belongs to the other room" statement. gringrin.

Beware!! Naija Military power is here!!!!gringringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by finalboss(m): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
no magic here, if he is truly a magician ,why does he need God to feed him...
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GoodMuyis(m): 12:03am On Oct 28, 2016
finalboss:
no magic here, if he is truly a magician ,why does he need God to feed him...

Who is talking about God here, let your sense organ and brain be put to work, its free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by kevoh(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2016
Talented boy who managed to master one of the basics of magic tricks Sleight of hand alongside the use of some magic props. Hope his audience give him and his family some money for his efforts.

Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria on Nairaland some one forcefully believes it's juju #facepalm.moment undecided

[img]http://media./media/3o7TKpUxlmc9cQd39K/giphy.gif[/img]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by finalboss(m): 12:09am On Oct 28, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Who is talking about God here, let your sense organ and brain be put to work, its free

shut up... deres no magic dere, just a poor boy wasting his time

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by HardMirror(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2016
SirWere:
HardMirror; come see o.....

This is one of the test subjects Russia has been working on.

The jazz he's performing on the video will cast a spell on Americans and make them elect Donald Trump....

I even suspect one of these secret weapons was used against Buhari in his infamous "My wife belongs to the other room" statement. gringrin.

Beware!! Naija Military power is here!!!!gringringrin
Hehehehehe
People can be so naïve.
Magic of all things. I used to believe all these too o until I downloaded all the videos of the "masked magician"
That was when I know deception can be perfect and beautiful

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by HardMirror(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2016
kevoh:
Talented boy who managed to master one of the basics of magic tricks Sleight of hand alongside the use of some magic props. Hope his audience give him and his family some money for his efforts.

Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria on Nairaland some one forcefully believes it's juju #facepalm.moment undecided

[img]http://media./media/3o7TKpUxlmc9cQd39K/giphy.gif[/img]
Don't confuse or christian brothers and sisters in the house o. It is juju cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by finalboss(m): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Don't confuse or christian brothers and sisters in the house o. It is juju cheesy

stop disgracing your self
http://m.wikihow.com/Do-a-Basic-Sleight-of-Hand-Magic-Trick#editor/2
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by HardMirror(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2016
finalboss:

stop disgracing your self http://m.wikihow.com/Do-a-Basic-Sleight-of-Hand-Magic-Trick#editor/2
It is juju. Stop using your common sense. Just believe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by kevoh(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol...One of the key ingredients for magic tricks a.k.a Juju for our fellow christian brothers is misdirection .There are countless videos on youtube explaining all these high grade magic tricks but NO NO NO they would rather bring a poor kindergarten magic and claim its juju. Let them wallow in the confusion jare! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by HardMirror(m): 12:27am On Oct 28, 2016
kevoh:

Lol...One of the key ingredients for magic tricks a.k.a Juju for our fellow christian brothers is[b] misdirection[/b]. There are countless videos on youtube explaining all these high grade magic tricks but NO NO NO they would rather bring a poor kindergarten magic and claim its juju. Let them wallow in the confusion jare! grin grin grin
The truth is not as sweet as the lie. They prefer the lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by felixomor1: 3:14am On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:

The truth is not as sweet as the lie. They prefer the lies.

By now i thought u would have explained how the boy is doing it.

Since in ur mind, every other person observing it is dumb.
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 5:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Wow that boy wants to be the next David Copperfield. David Copperfield made the statue of liberty disappear. He is an illusionist not a magician Shabe David Copperfield uses juju too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by donnffd(m): 5:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Juju...really?...these people would never cease to amaze me, kia. undecided

Mat franco did the same trick infact this is a very popular trick in the magic world, i really dont understand why they want so badly to believe in juju,smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 5:49am On Oct 28, 2016
donnffd:
Juju...really?...these people would never cease to amaze me, kia. undecided

Mat franco did the same trick infact this is a very popular trick in the magic world, i really dont understand why they want so badly to believe in juju,smh.
I tire for this people ooooooo. I was quite impressed at it not because of "juju" but because of the sleight of hand and illusion. People make money from this kind of thing like that young kid will if he continues his dream. A typical christian Nigerian parent would say he's demon possessed There are a lot of videos on YouTube that explain the mechanisms gradually but here somebody came to call it juju. Africa why naaa undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by NPComplete: 5:52am On Oct 28, 2016
GoodMuyis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPMaVqPCJLA

Download: https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=HPMaVqPCJLA

If After watching this and said, Satan, super power is not real, then
The truth is reveal.

==modified==
For Nigerian Police to have Offense Code for Illegal Possession of Juju and Witchcraft Related Matter and Juju
Then an dubious folk will come and tell us their is not JUJU O ti ri ise aye, if them pursue and catch you em, you dry pass bonga fish

Truth is revealed? More like truth is bereaved. grin
Try harder. Is this what u call juju? Are u that gullible? U better watch d video well and follow his other hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by felixomor1: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
Wow that boy wants to be the next David Copperfield. David Copperfield made the statue of liberty disappear. He is an illusionist not a magician Shabe David Copperfield uses juju too

Since illusionist is different from magician,

Question: do magicians exist?

Simple answer required.
No offence.
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by raphieMontella: 6:28am On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
People can be so naïve.
Magic of all things. I used to believe all these too o until I downloaded all the videos of the "masked magician"
im telling you..
That guy is good..helped me too..
Even the judges on america's got talent,britains got talent etc know that the magic they witness in their very eyes is not supernatural...
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Edenoscar(m): 6:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Some people still think that someone like uri geller or criss angel uses juju...smh

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2016
I always thought Christians are delusional but it has gotten out of hand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by promise10: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
I always thought Christians are delusional but it has gotten out of hand

i just hate rambling kids like you!!

if he didn't perform any magic there, then how did he do it?

spare me your trash please!!
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by promise10: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Edenoscar:
Some people still think that someone like uri geller or criss angel uses juju...smh

why not explain what happened in the video and how it happened, or is that staged too??
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by promise10: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
felixomor1:

Simple answer required.
No offence.

i just taya for these atheists!

they can just deny anything so far it does not align with their belief!!

they will ramble and ramble all over this thread, but none of them would explain how the guy did it!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
People can be so naïve.

Is this ordinary magic to you. I hope you are not an agent of the evil one seeking to deceive the gullible. Look at the pictures below and tell me it is just fake human skulls and axes. May God forgive you

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by raphieMontella: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

i just taya for these atheists!

they can just deny anything so far it does not align with their belief!!

they will ramble and ramble all over this thread, but none of them would explain how the guy did it!!
think think think!!!
Its a sleight of hand!
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by promise10: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

think think think!!!
Its a sleight of hand!

why not do your own video with your so-called sleight of hand and post it on nairaland?!
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Edenoscar(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

think think think!!!
Its a sleight of hand!
dont waste your time its not worth it,they refuse to use their brains and then demand explanation for everything even when the answer is boldly staring at them

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by raphieMontella: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

why not do your own video with your so-called sleight of hand and post it on nairaland?!
aaaaahh!
If i do so...
You'd say i've gone to satan to get powers..that its magic i did...and you'd say you said it that atheists are satanists and that your bible prophecies are coming to light...
So thanks for the offer but NO!

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by HardMirror(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Is this ordinary magic to you. I hope you are not an agent of the evil one seeking to deceive the gullible. Look at the pictures below and tell me it is just fake human skulls and axes. May God forgive you
So how has this picture proved magic or juju to be real. I am not a kid, I know people kill other humans. I even know a yahoo guy who did same. He was my neighbour.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by NPComplete: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

This one is irredeemable. This same guy that couldn't give us proof of his juju is here mouthing off. There are many videos online to show how such sleight of hand is done but u wouldn't even bother to educate urself. Anything that challenges ur beliefs is usually avoided by people like u. If u believe that stuff up there is actually magic and not tricks then u need to be re-educated.

3 Likes

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2016
felixomor1:

Simple answer required.
No offence.
Nope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / I Am Hardmirror (picture) / How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.