Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU (9864 Views)

Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) / Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

i just taya for these atheists!

they can just deny anything so far it does not align with their belief!!

they will ramble and ramble all over this thread, but none of them would explain how the guy did it!!
what is wrong with your brain sef
Have you ever heard of youtube there are a lot of tutorial videos on this sh*t
Have you ever heard of David Copperfield
He made thy statue of liberty disappear. It has been revealed how he did it
He is an illusionist and the same with this young boy . I even thought the video would be like someone turning into something else it something and you people are here using sleight of hand for a proof of "juju"
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by felixomor1: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
Nope

But sorry, even ur favorite textbook, Wikipedia disagrees with u.

Why?
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

i just hate rambling kids like you!!

if he didn't perform any magic there, then how did he do it?

spare me your trash please!!
no need to explain, its slight of hand,go to YouTube search Magic tricks reveled,

Some years back I too was practicing some magic trick,like pen vanish,coin loss,card tricks

Go to YouTube,
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Is this ordinary magic to you. I hope you are not an agent of the evil one seeking to deceive the gullible. Look at the pictures below and tell me it is just fake human skulls and axes. May God forgive you
You must be an illiterate, the entire body has decay turned to bones but some how the feet is still fresh.

Many people has being kill and scarified,still doesn't mean blood money is real

Stop!! watching Nigerian Film

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2016
felixomor1:

But sorry, even ur favorite textbook, Wikipedia disagrees with u.

Why?
it is a belief not a fact. The aztecs ripped the beating hearts out of people just so the sun could rise up every morning. I guess they believed it worked
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by felixomor1: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
it is a belief not a fact. The aztecs ripped the beating hearts out of people just so the sun could rise up every morning. I guess they believed it worked

Is that why ur Wikipedia and even human history disagrees with u?
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2016
felixomor1:

Is that why ur Wikipedia and even human history disagrees with u?
what are you even saying undecided okay okay magic is real heaven is real jesus' flew to heaven and turned water to wine.
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by felixomor1: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
what are you even saying undecided okay okay magic is real heaven is real jesus' flew to heaven and turned water to wine.

U always like to mistalk once u see that u have goofed.
Mschewww
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by kevoh(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by promise10: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

aaaaahh!
If i do so...
You'd say i've gone to satan to get powers..that its magic i did...and you'd say you said it that atheists are satanists and that your bible prophecies are coming to light...
So thanks for the offer but NO!
hahahahahahahahahahaha

stop the game, it doesn't suit you!

please, do it nah. it will easily make me drop my belief in the supernatural. if i can see you do that in a video on NL, i will simply drop my bible and become an atheist!

have fun with this ones too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxF6MZxZr0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxOyST6gM_A

after watching it, you can scream staged!
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by promise10: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2016
NPComplete:

This one is irredeemable. This same guy that couldn't give us proof of his juju is here mouthing off. There are many videos online to show how such sleight of hand is done but u wouldn't even bother to educate urself. Anything that challenges ur beliefs is usually avoided by people like u. If u believe that stuff up there is actually magic and not tricks then u need to be re-educated.

atheism and false claim!

....of my juju?? who told you i perform juju?? what kind of nonsense be dis??

There are many videos online to show how such sleight of hand is done

yeah, i know! just act one that is appealing like the op and post it on niaraland!
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by NPComplete: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

atheism and false claim!

....of my juju?? who told you i perform juju?? what kind of nonsense be dis??

yeah, i know! just act one that is appealing like the op and post it on niaraland!

Yes u made some claim about the efficacy of juju like as if u have one. And when u were called out on it, u hid like a chicken and started claiming u don't know where one is done u were just making an argument. The same way u are claiming the video up there is juju. Have u noticed that smarter Christians have not commented on this thread to support that claim? It because they are smart and know better. Which is more than I can say for u.

Let me correct one impression u have, I am no atheist. My lack of belief in that video as an evidence of magic does not mean I do not believe in God. U must think everyone who uses his brain is an atheist. No wonder modern Christianity is championed by thoughtless zombies.
Now let me get ur argument straight. Are u seriously saying that the inability of any of us here to show mastery of the skills required to pull off the tricks in that video means it is actually magic? That will be a new low in irrationality.
That's like saying Usain Bolt runs using magic because none of us can run as fast as he does.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by promise10: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2016
NPComplete:

[s]Yes u made some claim about the efficacy of juju like as if u have one. And when u were called out on it, u hid like a chicken and started claiming u don't know where one is done u were just making an argument. The same way u are claiming the video up there is juju. Have u noticed that smarter Christians have not commented on this thread to support that claim? It because they are smart and know better. Which is more than I can say for u.[/s]

[s]Let me correct one impression u have, I am no atheist[/s]. My lack of belief in that video as an evidence of magic does not mean I do not believe in God. U must think [s]everyone who uses his brain is an atheist. No wonder modern Christianity is championed by thoughtless zombies.[/s]
Now let me get ur argument straight. Are u seriously saying that the inability of any of us here to show mastery of the skills required to pull off the tricks in that video means it is actually magic? That will be a new low in irrationality.
That's like saying Usain Bolt runs using magic because none of us can run as fast as he does.

Yes u made some claim about the efficacy of juju like as if u have one
prove this!

And when u were called out on it, u hid like a chicken and started claiming u don't know where one is done u were just making an argument
i hid?? you definitely know no reason why i refused the challenge. it is risky. what if the blood money people get arrested, including me(which i am not among them), after the whole thing!

please do your own video with what you have learnt from your so-called tutorials on tricks via youtube and post it here, or you go back to your agriculture section!!
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by hopefulLandlord: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2016
NPComplete:

Yes u made some claim about the efficacy of juju like as if u have one. And when u were called out on it, u hid like a chicken and started claiming u don't know where one is done u were just making an argument. The same way u are claiming the video up there is juju. Have u noticed that smarter Christians have not commented on this thread to support that claim? It because they are smart and know better. Which is more than I can say for u.

Let me correct one impression u have, I am no atheist. My lack of belief in that video as an evidence of magic does not mean I do not believe in God. U must think everyone who uses his brain is an atheist. No wonder modern Christianity is championed by thoughtless zombies.

Chai!!!

See finishing
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by kevoh(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2016
I'm sore from facepalming already. undecided Criss Angel magic tricks have been revealed in plenty videos na grin grin. The walking on water trick for example is actually him walking on plexiglass under water, even Lil bow wow and Soulja Boy used same trick in their Marco Polo music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dycpIPTFJ04

Here's an image of plexiglass:

The whole fun behind magic tricks is purely for entertainment purpose and nothing else. You people should stop reading so called diabolic meaning into pure entertainment acts.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by raphieMontella: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

stop the game, it doesn't suit you!

please, do it nah. it will easily make me drop my belief in the supernatural. if i can see you do that in a video on NL, i will simply drop my bible and become an atheist!

have fun with this ones too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxF6MZxZr0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxOyST6gM_A

after watching it, you can scream staged!

hey god ooooo
pls wow me more...
Walking on water
You dont know the drill?
Now i understand your condition..

5 Likes

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by NPComplete: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

hey god ooooo
pls wow me more...
Walking on water
You dont know the drill?
Now i understand your condition..

Promise10 probably thinks WWE is real too and that Barney is a real magical dinosaur. grin

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by hopefulLandlord: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
hey god ooooo pls wow me more... Walking on water You dont know the drill? Now i understand your condition..

he sounds very naive
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Niflheim(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
@OP, the same foolish Nigerian police who arrested a "goat" for car-theft, are now telling you about juju, and you believe them?!!! Are you for real?!!!

@OP, it is not a crime to think critically!!! Think!!! Think Hard!!! Think Logically!!! And think Critically!!!
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by raphieMontella: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
NPComplete:

Promise10 probably thinks that Barney is a real magical dinosaur. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by raphieMontella: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

he sounds very naive
they never cease to amaze us!

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
felixomor1:

U always like to mistalk once u see that u have goofed.
Mschewww
wikipedia calls it a belief.
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
NPComplete:

Promise10 probably thinks WWE is real too and that Barney is a real magical dinosaur. grin
I know there are intellegent christians so I don't judge them all as
Ignorant or anything. But that promise10 guy ehn. He is honestly giving christians a bad name. It's like he beats his high score on stupidity in every post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
You must be an illiterate the entire body has decay turned to bones but some how the feet is still fresh.

Many people has being kill and scarified,still doesn't mean blood money is real

Stop!! watching Nigerian Film

How can an illiterate read and write? You folks are not intelligent at all. Learn to think before posting, devil is really using these athiests grin

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by felixomor1: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
wikipedia calls it a belief.

Ehen, where in Wikipedia? Is magic "a belief"?
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Sha devil is really using these athiests grin
lol so you believe in magic tricks
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
I know there are intellegent christians so I don't judge them all as
Ignorant or anything. But that promise10 guy ehn. He is honestly giving christians a bad name. It's like he beats his high score on stupidity in every post

He is trying to beat Felix record grin
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
lol so you believe in magic tricks

The kingdom of darkness is as real as the kingdom of light. I don't believe in magic because I belong to the Kingdom of light but this does not in any way mean that their activities are not real.
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:

So how has this picture proved magic or juju to be real. I am not a kid, I know people kill other humans. I even know a yahoo guy who did same. He was my neighbour.

Why would someone kill another based on the promise of wealth, power, influence and so on? You don't think they have been asked to at the expense of losing their most important asset(their soul?).

Of course I know you don't believe in the supernatural but ask yourself why these activities are prevalent everywhere including in the West. Witchcraft and communication with the dead is common. People won't keep doing it if it's only an illusion. There's no point arguing with you guys, you have obviously been blinded to the truth
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

The kingdom of darkness is as real as the kingdom of light. I don't believe in magic because I belong to the Kingdom of light but this does not in any way mean that their activities are not real.
Pidggin ,I believe I can convince you into Atheism,so am dedicating my afternoon for you,my number is in the screen shot below.

Naaahh,I change my mind believe what you want
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Pidggin ,I believe I can convince you into Atheism,so am dedicating my afternoon for you,my number is in the screen shot below.

Naaahh,I change my mind believe what you want

If only you know who you are talking to. Can you convert the Holy Spirit? cheesy
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by felixomor1: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

i just taya for these atheists!

they can just deny anything so far it does not align with their belief!!

they will ramble and ramble all over this thread, but none of them would explain how the guy did it!!

As in ehn
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / What Really Is The Rapture? / Which Son Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.