Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One (625 Views)

Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) / Police Already Flooded Lekki Toll Gate Against Protest Over Increase Of Toll Fee / Ambode Commissions Ile Zik-sango Toll Gate Street Lights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One by adewarley099(m): 12:53am On Oct 28, 2016
THE Senate, yesterday, asked President Muhammadu Buhari to as a matter of urgency reintroduce toll gates on the nation’s highways to create a financial pool through which bad roads could be maintained and rehabilitated. .....Good

The Senate also called for the introduction of weigh bridges to help protect the roads as well as discourage the over usage of the highways that were constructed for ferrying heavy vehicles and trucks. Good

But my Point Is all this Agero's need to pick up another job instead of just staying on the road collecting money from bus drivers .bike drivers. keke napep drivers .and even people hawking on the road ....they should go pick up a job aswell we need to keep lagos Clean ..

Note: There is Promo On Properties along The Free Trade Zone { Ibeju Lekki } With Just 800k U can own a Plot Of Land in an Estate and this Properties belong to a reputable real estate companies in Lagos

lFor more information and inspection, please contact.....Call Or Whatsapp { 08027493735 } { 08124579981 }

Re: Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One by Cmoyor: 1:29am On Oct 28, 2016
clear all dose agberos or turn dem to official toll collectors... at all at all na hin bad
Re: Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One by Opharhe: 1:49am On Oct 28, 2016
I think I agree with you.
Since FG is bringing toll gates, Agberos should leave our highways.
Re: Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One by Blue3k(m): 3:54am On Oct 28, 2016
Curruption I don't think half a kubo goes back. They don't give recipient and don't track how many people the collect from.

Second as mentioned by many they have tax on petrol for road work. Where's that money?

I personally wouldn't mind tolls if they were electronic but that a dream. They should just use gas tax and fund the roads. Stop stealing and use good contractors to build roads simple and easy. This as pointed out is just an busy work for politicans to look like they're doing something.
Re: Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One by ShoProperties(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Cmoyor:
clear all dose agberos or turn dem to official toll collectors... at all at all na hin bad
Yes or they should turn them to refuse collector
Re: Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One by ShoProperties(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Opharhe:
I think I agree with you.
Since FG is bringing toll gates, Agberos should leave our highways.
yes they need to leave they are contributing nuisance on our high way

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One by ShoProperties(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2016
Blue3k:
Curruption I don't think half a kubo goes back. They don't give recipient and don't track how many people the collect from.

Second as mentioned by many they have tax on petrol for road work. Where's that money?

I personally wouldn't mind tolls if they were electronic but that a dream. They should just use gas tax and fund the roads. Stop stealing and use good contractors to build roads simple and easy. This as pointed out is just an busy work for politicans to look like they're doing something.
now that there is recession they just wanna drain us
Re: Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One by ShoProperties(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Tinubu is draining people living on the island 3 toll gates kilode

(1) (Reply)

Governor Mimiko Faces Multimillion-dollar Lawsuit In US Court / Liberian Journalist Writes Open Letter To President Buhari / Lai Mohammed Exposes Those Behind Employment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.