Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC (11328 Views)

Buhari’s Visit Rekindles Ebonyi APC Leadership Tussle / The Day Ebonyi APC Sold Their Conscience By Philip Nweze / Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nnamdionu1: 2:02am On Oct 28, 2016
ABAKALIKI-THE Ebonyi State Chapter of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Wednesday took a swipe on Governor David Umahi, saying that he (Umahi) lacked the capacity and morality to be the Governor of the state.

Recall that during a Thanksgiving programme in honour of Senator Sam Egwu, Senator Sunny Ogbuoji and Deputy Governor Eric Igwe of Ebonyi State at the Abakaliki township Stadium Governor Umahi was reported to have described the Minister of Science and Technology as a political jobber.

At a news briefing in Abakaliki, the State Acting Chairman of the party, Pastor Eze Nwachukwu Eze emphasized that for the Governor to relegated the person of Dr. Onu to the background meant he (Umahi) lacked respect for elders and the virtues of real Christian.

He noted that Governor Umahi was already aware that he will never come back as Governor of the State come 2019 as the APC was prepared to wrestle power from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the State.

According to him, no matter the achievements of Governor David Umahi, he still does not qualify to polish the shoes of the Minister of Science and Technology who is noted for his political audacity, sincerity and commitment towards making the nation a better place.

Pastor Eze who described the Governor’s outburst as the voice of a drowning man alleged that the generators currently positioned as strategic position in the state were targeted at destroying the lives of Ebonyi people through its constant-deadly emissions with the capacity to destroy human lives and the ozone layer of the Earth.

He described the current flyovers being built by Governor Umahi as a federal government project as the Governor had pushed for a payback from the federal government.

“The Governor’s statement on our revered leader, Onu, meant he lacked the capacity to be the Governor of the state; Onu was the first Governor of Abia state and one wondered where David Umahi was then for him to call him a political jobber

“This present administration lacked policy direction as it is characterized by policy somersault; Onu’s achievements are still on marched; Umahi should in all respect apologize to Ebonyians. He is not even qualified to polished Onu’s his shoes.

“If he studies the bible as he claims, he should know that David in the Bible has regards for his seniors. The election that brought him to power took many lives; people were killed for him”. APC alleges. Ends

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/gov-umahi-not-qualify-polish-onus-shoes-says-ebonyi-apc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Smart78(m): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2016
I stand with gov. Umahi. Onu who u epp?? And with all ur acclaimed achivements why did ur dullard friends relegate you to an ineffectual ministry wit a shameful target of producing pencils by 2020?? Onu indeed you are a pollitical jobber. QED

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Smart78:
I stand with gov. Umahi. Onu who u epp?? And with all ur acclaimed achivements why did ur dullard friends relegate you to an ineffectual ministry wit a shameful target of producing pencils by 2020?? Onu indeed you are a pollitical jobber. QED

Umahi needs to wake up Bro if not it's a dream coming back in 2019 the guy is just so quiet in that state.... Tho Ebonyi is always PDP

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Smart78(m): 6:18am On Oct 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Umahi needs to wake up Bro if not it's a dream coming back in 2019 the guy is just so quiet in that state.... Tho Ebonyi is always PDP
Am from ebonyi state and i can tell you that Onu did not do jack for ebonyi state when he abia state gov. Can you believe that the only project onu brought for then ebonyi is a mere cattle ranch @ Oshiri with 30 cows?? Agreed umahi is not performing as expected but onu should not even dream of taking over from him come 2019 he will just be another buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by richidinho(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Are they speaking from Osun, cos last i checked there is no APC in Ebonyi

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nnamdionu1: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Richidinho, when last were you in Ebonyi state? Make ur enquiries very well bro...
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by ekojoe(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
NL Wida you pipo not letting me comment on Islamic Posts... And why are there so many of 'em this morning?

WOZZALDIS

1 Like

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by veekid(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Who is onu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Our brothers would never appreciate their own,they tarnish the image of their revered national leaders, irrespective of their performance or potentials, coz they belong to the other party.

Ask them why they so much loathe the likes of Rochas, Ngige, Onu, Igbokwe, Utomi et al, they will tell you it's because of his party.

I am sure if Obiano decamps today, he becomes an enemy not minding his so-much acclaimed achievements.

If you mess up your leaders, do you think other Nigerians would respect them?

Continue bringing down your credible leaders while expecting presidency. Una go wait tire

8 Likes

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by adehab: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Story of the Gods
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by CliffordOrji: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
What Is Ebonyi? Is that state still part of Nigeria? As an Igbo man, I must admit that Ebonyi is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria. The only tarred road in Ebonyi is the road leading to the government house at Abakaliki. There is a village at Abakaliki where people still wear grass and leafs as cloth. We Igbos are still uncivilised

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by DavidEsq(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=50567618]

Umahi needs to wake up Bro if not it's a dream coming back in 2019 the guy is just so quiet in that state.... Tho Ebonyi is always PDP[/quote
With that drunk for a Deputy Governor called Eric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by auntysimbiat(f): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
okay
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Lovelynature(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
These men are from same community and probably more like brothers. This is just political news the opposition party

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by uwagimboo: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Smart78:
Am from ebonyi state and i can tell you that Onu did not do jack for ebonyi state when he abia state gov. Can you believe that the only project onu brought for then ebonyi is a mere cattle ranch @ Oshiri with 30 cows?? Agreed umahi is not performing as expected but onu should not even dream of taking over from him come 2019 he will just be another buhari.

Chisos!!!!!!!!
Onu taking over from Umahi
My people is this sane
Guy u re a disgrace ooooo, how can an ebonyi man be taking over from a cross river man
idikwa ok
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Ekakamba: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
[size=30pt]Finish him! grin grin[/size]
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by englishmart(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
if you want the position, you can come and take it..

1 Like

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Bom4Real: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
I love ONU even though I don't like the scam of the year called APC
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by uwagimboo: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
he still does not qualify to polish the shoes of the Minister of Science and Technology who is noted for his political audacity, sincerity and commitment towards making the nation a better place.

Onu must be black Jesus then.....

veekid:
Who is onu?

The Paralympic Gold winner in javelin...

adehab:
Story of the Gods

U must be a transcriber for the gods..
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Vanguard Newspaper need a better Editor.
A sane mind can't imagine they'd be making these grammatical inconsistencies.
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by sirerico(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
What Is Ebonyi? Is that state still part of Nigeria? As an Igbo man, I must admit that Ebonyi is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria. The only tarred road in Ebonyi is the road leading to the government house at Abakaliki. There is a village at Abakaliki where people still wear grass and leafs as cloth. We Igbos are still uncivilised

Make out time and pay the state a visit, you will be ashamed of yourself for this thrash you just spilled here. As a young state, but Ebonyi state is far muc better than some of her grandfather states in terms of infrastural and human development.

Becareful not to insult me else that will be your last statement as a living being

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
You are an animal for spewing thrash. You last visited Ebonyi state probably in early 2000. Things have changed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by saint047(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:
Our brothers would never appreciate their own,they tarnish the image of their revered national leaders, irrespective of their performance or potentials, coz they belong to the other party.

Ask them why they so much loathe the likes of Rochas, Ngige, Onu, Igbokwe, Utomi et al, they will tell you it's because of his party.

I am sure if Obiano decamps today, he becomes an enemy not minding his so-much acclaimed achievements.

If you mess up your leaders, do you think other Nigerians would respect them?

Continue bringing down your credible leaders while expecting presidency. Una go wait tire

PREACH.

Weren't Umahi's assertions right?
What now are the achievements of the Honourable Minister of science & Technology over a year?
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Dynast(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:

Indeed from ur moniker you are the associate of otokoto the ritualist. Have u ever been to ebonyi in ur life.
u re really demented. U r vomiting hate

8 Likes

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Abdulkareem407(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Igbo vs Igbo ...ko kan aye
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by jclassiq(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
I thought you are dead man, clifford orji the cannibal. Who would take u serious anyway?

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Lovelynature(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Chisos!!!!!!!!
Onu taking over from Umahi
My people is this sane
Guy u re a disgrace ooooo, how can an ebonyi man be taking over from a cross river man
idikwa ok
That guy is right. Onu and Umahi are not just from the same state but same community. Onu was then the governor of Abia State before the communities around the area were carved into Ebonyi which is mainly communities from Enugu.

I don't think ndi Ebonyi will allow APC sef
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by daddyrich: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
hmmm
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by eezeribe(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Are you qualified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari / Barr. Nazeel Aliyu Emerges NNPP Reps Candidate For Shira/giade Fed. Constituency / How NNPC Raised Crude Oil Production From 900,000bpd To 1.6mbpd (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.